Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 8/20

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-8-20 09:31:02 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 8/20 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)Praying for Blessings
After this update and maintenance, Praying forBlessings  will be on the"mall" interface. This event will last for two weeks. You can getvarious kinds of blessing orders by making a wish on the activity interface.You can exchange various rare rewards with the blessing orders in the pointsstore, including 鈥淪acred Oath Outfit Box鈥,鈥淟egendary Transformation Card鈥,鈥淪oulstone-SS 鈥 and鈥淯nlock the prop of Purple Blaze Raja Asterias鈥.
Wish tree can be upgraded to level 10. With thecontinuous upgrading of wishing tree, warriors can get 鈥淢ysteriousSpirit Artifact Device鈥,鈥淪uperRefine Giftbox鈥,鈥淟egendaryTransformation Skill Book鈥 and 鈥淪tar Ray鈥.
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淎ncient treasure鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淟ove giftbox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淧hoenix Ember鈥 in it.
鈪)Lucky flop
After this update and maintenance, the price oflucky flop is adjusted to 30 each time, and the super discount only lasts fortwo weeks.
鈪)Destiny Chart remove
After this update and maintenance, The DestinyChart will be removed ; the exchange shop will be closed before the next eventis opened. Please exchange in time.
鈪)Rare Gifts
After this maintenance锛宻evendaysgifts will be finished.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-1-17 09:30:11 | Show the author posts only
I am very happy to see your article, I very much like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. This is really a very useful information in my life. I will share it with my friends  drift huntwers

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-4-19 16:00:48 | Show the author posts only
Very good article; it provided me with a lot of useful knowledge. As a blog, please continue to share more. I've added it to my bookmarks so that I can keep up with you.
poppy playtime

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-25 17:30:12 | Show the author posts only
Nice article hope can see more your post smash karts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:43:42 | Show the author posts only
喙喔娻箞喔權箑喔斷傅喔⑧抚喔佮副喔氞抚喔编笝喔權傅喙 喔椸覆喔囙箑喔`覆 喔佮箛喙勦浮喙堗笧喔ム覆喔斷笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔∴覆喔`傅喔о复喔о箑喔佮浮 pgslot 喔傅喔佮箒喔ム箟喔о笀喙夃覆 喙喔佮浮喔權傅喙夃釜喔權父喔佮箘喔∴箞喔堗竵喔曕覆喙佮笝喙堗笝喔笝 喙喔ム箞喔權釜喔權父喔 喙傕笖喔⑧箑喔佮浮喔權傅喙夃浮喔掂笂喔粪箞喔 Empty the Bank pgslot 喙喔涏箛喔喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔椸傅喙堗浮喔侧箖喔權笜喔掂浮喔傕腑喔囙竵喔侧福喔涏弗喙夃笝喔樴笝喔侧竸喔侧福 喔椸傅喙堗笟喔膏竵喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箓喔堗浮喔曕傅喔涪喙堗覆喔囙竵喔`赴喔椸副喔權斧喔编笝 Empty the Bank 喙喔涏箛喔權抚喔脆笖喔掂箓喔箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕福喔灌笡喙佮笟喔 5 喔`傅喔 4 喙佮笘喔 喔栢阜喔抚喙堗覆喙喔涏箟喔權箑喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗笝喙堗覆喙喔ム箞喔 喔犩覆喔炧釜喔о涪 喙喔傅喔⑧竾喔斷傅 喔∴傅喔椸副喙夃竾喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙 喔椸傅喙堗箘喔∴箞喔嬥箟喔赤竵喔编笝喔曕副喙夃竾 9 喔曕副喔 喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴竵喔编笟喔熰傅喙喔堗腑喔`箤喔笡喔脆笝 喔弗喙囙腑喔 pg 喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笚喔赤箖喔箟喔勦父喔撪競喔權箑喔囙复喔權箘喔斷箟喙佮笟喔 喙喔佮弗喔掂箟喔⑧竾喔樴笝喔侧竸喔侧福喙勦笡喙喔ム涪

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:48:05 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙傕笂喔勦笖喔掂笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-8-19 10:02:55 | Show the author posts only
This post is exactly what I'm looking for. quordle, Thanks for sharing. weaver game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-11-13 19:25:49 | Show the author posts only
There are many online games that entertain us very well. I usually play run 3 after every hour of work

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-1-3 14:50:16 | Show the author posts only
This is an amazing and informative article that covers so much ground.  word hurdle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-4-1 15:55:49 | Show the author posts only
based on the information you provided, Pizza Tower it appears that the game developers released a patch on August 20th at 10:00 AM UTC+8. The maintenance period lasted for 2 hours, during which time players were unable to access the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-4-20 11:09:24 | Show the author posts only
Congratulations on the successful release of Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 8/2! Your hard work and dedication to improving the contexto game are greatly appreciated by the community.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-6-2 10:42:54 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing detailed instructions mapquest directions for installing and updating Crusaders of Light Patch. I will follow your instructions and share it with more people.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-7-29 12:21:52 | Show the author posts only
Very excellent post; it gave me with a lot of important information. Please keep sharing as a blog. I've saved it to my bookmarks so I can keep up with you. dinosaur game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-7-31 17:48:06 | Show the author posts only
Players can use the collected blessing orders to exchange for rare Mini Crossword rewards in the points store. Some of the rewards mentioned include the "Sacred Oath Outfit Box," "Legendary Transformation Card," "Soulstone-SS," and "Unlock the prop of Purple Blaze Raja Asterias."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-8-15 14:37:17 | Show the author posts only
Your post is fascinating and remarkable in its format! I find it to be quite useful and informative, and I eagerly await your next communication. slope

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2024-1-19 15:28:22 | Show the author posts only
A lot of information is given about the problems, and everything is clear and honest. There's no doubt that having the information is helpful. Is my website making a lot of money from sales? Take a look at these things: wheel spinner

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list