Patch Notes of Jan 31

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-30 14:44:08 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
We will release a new server,鈥淜ylinffar_Valley鈥 of UTC-8 after this week鈥檚 maintenance.This new server willbe open at approximately 23:00 in UTC-8. Crusaders in North America, call yourfriends and venture into this new continent together!

鈪) 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淣ether Gift鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ewArrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淕host Tribute鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Playerprobably get very rare legendary equipments from 鈥淕hostTribute鈥.Also it included  the new cool weapon fashion - "PhantomWhisper"! Besides, Dragon Hatchling, Loppy pets are also inside the box!

鈪) 鈥淣EW鈥
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淛adeiteCrystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淒ark Purple Crystal StarBox鈥, and a new 鈥淟ight of Dawn & Follower Box鈥 will be in stock on 鈥淣EW鈥.

鈪) 鈥淕roup Chat鈥
Added a Group Chat to the friends panel whereyou can invite several friends into a group chat.

鈪) 鈥滸oddess Guide鈥
The demons grow ever stronger and Milura getsmore dangerous by the minute. To resist the demons' invasion, the All-MotherMagellana sheds light on all and guides every new player who sets their feetupon Milura. Players can now follow the goddess' guidance and experience allmanner of amazing adventures. Those who complete each step in her guide willalso gain an abundance of rewards. Those who complete her entire guide willalso be rewarded with treasured mounts and powerful divine weapons.

鈪)  鈥淟ucky Draw
LuckyDraw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic  box and mounts锛

鈪) 鈥淥ther Changes鈥
1.Fixed a problem that some box did not havean assassin's occupation drop.
2.Fixed an issue with the option of"Exquisite Equipment" missing assassin in the trade.
3.Fixed an issue where some of the assassinoutfits could not be sold.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-30 17:23:25 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for early patch notes!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-1 15:17:38 | Show the author posts only
喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔覆喔堗笀喔班浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喔腹喔 喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔佮箛喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗釜喔灌竾喔權副喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔多竾喔堗赋喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔箞喔侧笝喔勦赋喔笜喔脆笟喔侧涪喔傕腑喔喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔斷傅喔佮箞喔笝 喔о箞喔侧箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔佮复喔斷笂喔權赴喙喔佮浮pg slot喔傕付喙夃笝喔∴覆 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム腑喔⑧腹喙堗笚喔掂箞喙喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喙勦笖喙夃浮喔侧竵喔福喔粪腑喙勦笖喙夃笝喙夃腑喔 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔勦赋喔權抚喔撪箘喔斷箟喔斷箟喔о涪喔о箞喔侧竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙堗笀喔多竾喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃竵喔赤箘喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-7-29 16:27:22 | Show the author posts only
This post is extremely words from letters nicely written and helpful. This is one of the best posts that has ever been written, in my opinion. Your work is excellent, and it inspires me to do more.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 17:04:59 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔浮喔编竸喔`笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-9-15 11:10:28 | Show the author posts only
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me poppy playtime. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-6-6 11:50:47 | Show the author posts only
This is nothing short of a miracle for you! This is without a doubt the most amazing article I've ever read. Because of this, today is off to a much better start for me. globle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-8-11 18:06:07 | Show the author posts only
Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded. I am extremely appreciative of that.  five nights at freddy's

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-3-25 22:19:55 | Show the author posts only
You've provided a great deal of information that can make people more tolerant, thus I think everyone should read it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list