Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 7/23

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-7-23 07:54:38 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 7/23 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)Summer Treasure
The Summer Treasure event is available. Obtainvault chests for free. Open chests to obtain vault points!
1. During the event, you can obtain vault chestsdonated by Karanvale when you top-up. Use MidsummerKeys to open the chests andobtain rewards. High-quality chests grant you better rewards, but require moreMidsummerKeys.
2. Low-quality chests also have a chance togrant you higher-quality vault chests.
3. You will get different vaults with differenttop-up amount: Obtain a Bleak Treasure every time you top up $3; Obtain a Brandnew Treasure every time you top up $15; Obtain a Excellent Treasure every timeyou top up $60; Obtain a Full of stars Treasure every time you top up $150;Obtain a Dazzling Treasure every time you top up $300.
4. During the event, you can claim a free BleakTreasure donated by Karanvale at the event page every day. When your Activitypoints reach 100, you can ontain 3 MidsummerKeys. MidsummerKeys can be boughtfrom the weekly limit.
5. The maximum amount of the Full of stars Treasureyou can get through topping up is 200. The maximum amount of the DazzlingTreasure you can get through topping up is 100. The high-quality vaults youobtain through opening low-quality chests are not subject to this restriction.
In addition, you can use Midsummer Ice Crystalto redeem rare items.
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淟uxury toy box鈥 will beno longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand-new box 鈥淗oly FireFeather鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriorswill find a new mount 鈥淧hoenix flame鈥 in it.
鈪)Eternal Purification
After being released from prison for the secondtime, Chris goes to the Ancestral Altar to seek the power of the devil. Chrisreplied: so what's the cost. Then the sound faded away, and the guard heard nomore of the conversation. Please go to Kylinffar Valley to crusade Chris.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-12 04:11:07 | Show the author posts only
MasterPapers have a flexible working policy, allowing clients to request any service. Witing a term paper can vary in different phases; whether you want a full essy, a term paper cover page or a particular chapter, ensure that you indicate while ordering your work.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-4-15 12:26:31 | Show the author posts only
Oh wow! I'm waiting for you
mahjong online

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-30 20:52:49 | Show the author posts only
喔栢箟喔侧抚喙堗覆喔椸箞喔侧笝喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔灌箟喔椸傅喙堗笘喔灌竵喙冟笀喔炧笝喔编笝 pgslot 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴斧喔`阜喔涪喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班浮喔侧箑喔涏复喔斷笡喔`赴喔笟喔佮覆喔`笓喙屶箖喔浮喙 喔佮副喔氞箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔涏福喔班釜喔脆笚喔樴复喔犩覆喔 喔∴傅喔勦箞喔侧涪喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔 喔炧傅喔堗傅 喔⑧腑喔斷府喔脆笗 喔∴覆喔佮浮喔掂箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕浮喔侧竵喔∴覆喔⑧抚喙堗覆 200 喙喔佮浮喙冟斧喙夃箒喔斷箞喔椸箞喔侧笝喙勦笖喙夃箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝 喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箓喔斷箞喔囙笖喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗箑喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔pg 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箑喔曕箛喔∴笗喙夃笝喙佮笟喔 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箑喔ム箞喔權腑喔掂竵喔椸副喙夃竾喙冟笝喔∴阜喔笘喔粪腑喔`赴喔氞笟 ios 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔 android 喔福喔粪腑喔堗赴喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笧喔權副喔權箖喔權竸喔浮喔炧复喔о箑喔曕腑喔`箤 喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-6-28 00:23:52 | Show the author posts only
This post is exactly what I鈥檓 looking for. The content is fully fit and I enjoy it so much. Visit  Paper Minecraft game to play some exciting word Minecraft games.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:55:55 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙傕笂喔勦笖喔掂笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-9-15 11:06:12 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles wheel spinner. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-9-23 16:09:47 | Show the author posts only
This is a brief excerpt of my answer to your fantastic piece. Interesting and unique elements in your document are not accessible to everyone. Because I am so interested in them, I am very happy to play with you dordle game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-13 02:51:45 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-12-16 10:50:29 | Show the author posts only
I like to test the lads' wits by having them compete in a game called stumble guys, one of several interesting options available on the internet.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-3-13 15:00:52 | Show the author posts only
The goal of the game 1v1.lol unblocked is to eliminate all of the characters in your path in order to be the last survivor. This is a fun shooting game that you should try out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-7-7 15:50:59 | Show the author posts only
I just wanted to say something to show my appreciation and good luck to you. Good luck in anything you do with your blog. basketball stars

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-8-17 10:25:55 | Show the author posts only
The recent release of the Crusaders of Light Patch Notes crossover grid has set the gaming community abuzz with excitement.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-8-22 09:54:38 | Show the author posts only
Your post is fascinating and remarkable in its format! I find it to be quite useful and informative, and I eagerly await your next communication. mapquest directions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-10-24 15:21:28 | Show the author posts only
This forum is amazing and there is a lot of useful content here pizza tower. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves although they have not received any complaints about them yet. However, there is still room for improvement.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2024-4-24 17:18:58 | Show the author posts only
On the social end of things, the game takes advantage of the fact that its available on mobile devices by allowign players to take in-game selfies, and share to social media fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list