Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 7/2 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-7-2 10:33:24 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 7/2 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)Time Tunnel activity announcement
1.The collision between the Shadow Plane and theLight Plane caused even greater vibrations, making the sea of time tremble morefrequently. Under the influence of Titan's power,
2.The mysterious path of Time Tunnel reappearedon Tadasan Island. Vizalon was entrusted by the Parliament to take the warriorswho guarded the light continent into the mysterious path of time and space.
3.After this update and maintenance, the TimeTunnel activity will open again. During the event from July 2 to July 16,players can move the corresponding steps on the secret trail by rolling thedice and collect the items falling along the way. Magical items like Bluecrescent and Gold Flame.
4.During the event, after accumulating a certainnumber of steps, you can receive the corresponding stage treasure chest reward.Blue crescent and Golden flame can exchange various rewards at Claus. Inaddition, we will update some of the redemption store items after nextmaintenance, hoping that the Warriors will redeem in time during the event.

鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淚mperial Treasure鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淲arriorMedal鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淪amurai Cat鈥 in it.

鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity afterthe server maintenance on server time July 2, 2020.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-5-7 16:41:59 | Show the author posts only
You can receive the corresponding stage treasure chest rewarder.
basketball legends
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 20:56:04 | Show the author posts only
喙喔涏箛喔權箒喔氞笟喔о复喔斷傅喙傕腑喔弗喙囙腑喔 5 喔`傅喔 4 喙佮笘喔о笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔佮覆喔`箑喔涏弗喔掂箞喔⑧笝喙佮笡喔ム竾喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔 5 喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喙冟笝 喔熰傅喔炧笟喔`箤喔笡喔脆笝喔熰福喔 喙喔涏弗喔掂箞喔⑧笝喙佮笡喔ム竾喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權笚喔编箟喔囙斧喔∴笖喔椸副喙夃竾喔涏抚喔 喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪 喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔喔炧傅喔堗傅喔弗喙囙腑喔喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚喔佮副喔 喙冟笝喔熰傅喔炧笟喔`箤喔佮覆喔`箒喔涏弗喔囙笭喔侧抚喔班笢喔灌箟喙喔ム箞喔 喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔 4 喔曕副喔о笡喔`覆喔佮笍喔氞笝喔`傅喔ム弗喔赤笖喔编笟喔椸傅喙堗釜喔侧浮 喔⑧复喙堗竾喙勦笡喔佮抚喙堗覆喔權傅喙夃箑喔ム阜喔竵喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權笚喔掂箞喔勦父喔撪笂喔笟喔炧腑喔堗覆喔 5 喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喙喔ム箞喔pgslot喙冟笝喔勦父喔撪弗喔编竵喔┼笓喔 喔熰福喔掂釜喔涏复喔權箑喔炧阜喙堗腑喔`副喔氞笩喔`傅喔笡喔脆笝

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 12:12:13 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙傕笂喔勦笖喔掂笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-28 09:43:51 | Show the author posts only
I sincerely appreciate it. Your post provided me with a wealth of information, which enabled me to widen my horizons and improve my knowledge. wordle unlimited

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-11-1 02:32:43 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.https://www.krogerfeedback.uno/ https://www.iliteblue.com/ https://www.upsers.fit/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-12-29 10:35:57 | Show the author posts only
This a very awesome blog post. We are grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post stumble guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-1-3 14:51:52 | Show the author posts only
kipas guys  game has a comic feel which makes it very colorful. The design is also easy on the eyes and will keep you glued to the screen for hours. You will enjoy the fluid movements of your characters as they move through the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-2-25 11:34:12 | Show the author posts only
you can check the official website Garten Of Banban or social media channels of the game developers to get the latest information on Crusaders of Light patch notes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-2-27 09:28:13 | Show the author posts only
If you wait until the mouse returns to its usual spot in the center of a vast carpet comprised of a variety of hexagonal tiles, you will be able to easily capture it, trap the mouse

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-4-6 09:35:02 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this great information, I hope that the upcoming new product 鈥淲arriorMedal鈥 will meet the needs of users well  Pokemon Showdown and have many attractive features.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-5-22 15:06:40 | Show the author posts only
I appreciate the help. I haven't had many enquiries about this topic recently. I'm going to stand by your side! dordle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-5-27 17:23:13 | Show the author posts only
After this update bloxd io and maintenance, the Time Tunnel activity will reopen. From July 2 to July 16, players can progress through the secret trail by rolling dice and collect items along the way, such as Blue Crescent and Gold Flame.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-7-4 16:07:31 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for giving me this information. What you've written on your blog is great. You wrote a very helpful and fun blog post that you let people read.
capybara clicker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2024-3-26 10:04:14 | Show the author posts only
Every time I visit this blog, I always find something new and unique. The articles cover a variety of topics, and the editorial team turns them into interesting and insightful articles. slope

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list