I cant enter the game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-11-29 00:10:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

gameroom, make a mistake to start the game, it is a pessimistic platform, it should give us to emigrate to steam with our account, it always fails, it does not work

Use magic Report

The Sofa
Anonymous  Post time 2019-12-5 12:44:42
eu nao consigo entrar no jogo e quando eu tento da a seguinte respostas " server connect failed"
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-12-5 21:22:42 | Show the author posts only
GAMEROOM is dead for this game... See patch notes from 5th December!

Use magic Report

The Floor
Anonymous  Post time 2019-12-6 21:20:31

Ages ago I managed to get this game to work on ios, gameroom and steam account no problem. was happily able to switch between my phone, tablet and pc. yes had all of them bound. I had installed the game on ios on my iphone originally, first device I played it on. There was an option to 'bind' other platforms somewhere in the account settings so I added gameroom using my fb login on my phone, which worked fine, this let me play on the phone and tablet. I proceeded to add steam to the bind options and this allowed me to play on my pc. all was good for a long time till 'tides of the dark moon' or something update then steam stopped working, network error with updates or something. so gameroom was used on pc and tablet. now since last update that wont work so all thats left working is ios. none of the other versions work and ITS NOT JUST ME!!!

Use magic

5#
Anonymous  Post time 2019-12-12 18:41:50
install game on phone use fb acc and than bind it on steam.....

Use magic

6#
Anonymous  Post time 2020-12-29 01:14:30

lwmotvvsr

Reply the Thread - I cant enter the game - Feedbacks & Suggestions -  NetEase Games Forums -  Powered by Discuz!
<a href="http://www.gd250v4072gr35qq3125e9qh7yg0bawos.org/">alwmotvvsr</a>
ulwmotvvsr
lwmotvvsr http://www.gd250v4072gr35qq3125e9qh7yg0bawos.org/

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list