Patch Notes of November 14th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-11-14 10:16:40 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 11/14

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.

Updates:
Mad Laboratory - Heroic
New Team Raid: Mad Laboratory - Heroic
With the joint efforts of the warriors, the turmoil in the Mad Laboratory has calmed down for more than a year. Recently, however, the power of a more powerful mysterious demon has once again come to the Top Valley Garden. This time it was not only Oswald Bilal, but even his female assistant Faenlil was tempted together. Warriors, please unite and defeat them, thoroughly purify the power of demons in their bodies!
The Heroic Mad Laboratory is a 10-person team raid and characters whose talent level reaches 92 can go to challenge it.In particular, the Warriors who won the first-kill of BOSS will receive the exclusive first-killi achievement and title.
In order to find out the roots of this demon power, the Warriors in the battle with the BOSS can try to lure the power they are hiding in the deepest. Some skills and abilities of BOSS in this state will be greatly enhanced, and the difficulty of combat will be greatly improved. The warriors who defeats the strengthened state will also receive additional bonus material rewards. In particular, the warriors who won the first-kill in this state will also be completely different from the regular first-kill achievements and titles and get a new cool hand effect!

Adjustment of gems embedding rules
To match the rules of embedding normal gems & diamonds with the rules of embedding sparkling diamonds, we adjust the rules of embedding gems, about positions and talent level needed.
1)        Now Earring can embed Life-type gems, including Raystone and Dazzling Diamond, and can no longer embed Defending-type gems, including Riverheart Stone, Jade Stone, Aquasource Diamond and Elemental Diamond. Heart of Ocean, Celestial Gem, Comet Gem can still be embedded;
2)        Now Treasure can embed Defending-type gems, including Riverheart Stone, Jade Stone, Aquasource Diamond and Elemental Diamond, and can no longer embed Life-type gems, including Raystone and Dazzling Diamond;
3)        Now Bracelet can embed Heart of Ocean, while Sash can no longer embed Heart of Ocean;
4)        Changes of embedding rules related to Talent Level:
Bracelet can embed diamonds since Talent Level 15
Talisman can embed diamonds since Talent Level 25
Cape can embed diamonds since Talent Level 55
Treasure can embed diamonds since Talent Level 55
Bracelet can embed sparkling diamonds since Talent Level 15, replacing Sash
Necklace and Earring can embed sparkling diamonds since Talent Level 35
Pendant and Ring can embed sparkling diamonds since Talent Level 55.
      After the maintenance, the gems embedded on the equipment whose embedding rules have been changed, will not be removed. However, when players upgrade or change the gems which disapply to the new rules, the gems will be removed and can no longer be embedded to this equipment. Please note the change of such rules and adjust your gems according to the new one.

New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淭rue love letter鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淢agic toy box鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Brand new Pendant 鈥淓vil Imp's Backpack鈥 shelf.

Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw will be updated after this maintenance. Don't miss out on the classic box and rare items锛
Childhood Nightmare
After this update and maintenance,Childhood Nightmare activity ends. Thanks for warriors to recapturing prince Jordan鈥檚 dream.

Time Tunnel
With the tireless efforts of the warriors,, the demonic forces of the Time Tunnel were purified, and a temporary calm was restored to the land of Milura.The time limit event will be removed after this week's maintenance and additional rewards that are not received will be issued to the Warriors by mail (the settlement time in each region will be delayed due to time zone issues).The exchange store for Space Debris and Time Crystallization will be closed after 11.21 maintenance.

Tree Of Wishes NPC Store Is Closing
After this maintenance update, the tickets obtained in the Tree Of Wishes activity will not be able to continue to be exchanged at Reverend Fitz Longwell. In order to avoid unnecessary losses, the Warriors please take the time to redeem your favorite gift!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-30 21:46:16 | Show the author posts only
喔栢箟喔侧抚喙堗覆喔椸箞喔侧笝喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔灌箟喔椸傅喙堗笘喔灌竵喙冟笀喔炧笝喔编笝 pgslot 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴斧喔`阜喔涪喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班浮喔侧箑喔涏复喔斷笡喔`赴喔笟喔佮覆喔`笓喙屶箖喔浮喙 喔佮副喔氞箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔涏福喔班釜喔脆笚喔樴复喔犩覆喔 喔∴傅喔勦箞喔侧涪喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔 喔炧傅喔堗傅 喔⑧腑喔斷府喔脆笗 喔∴覆喔佮浮喔掂箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕浮喔侧竵喔∴覆喔⑧抚喙堗覆 200 喙喔佮浮喙冟斧喙夃箒喔斷箞喔椸箞喔侧笝喙勦笖喙夃箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝 喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箓喔斷箞喔囙笖喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗箑喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔pg 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箑喔曕箛喔∴笗喙夃笝喙佮笟喔 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箑喔ム箞喔權腑喔掂竵喔椸副喙夃竾喙冟笝喔∴阜喔笘喔粪腑喔`赴喔氞笟 ios 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔 android 喔福喔粪腑喔堗赴喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笧喔權副喔權箖喔權竸喔浮喔炧复喔о箑喔曕腑喔`箤 喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-24 10:18:07 | Show the author posts only
Big Hero 6 is a 2014 computer-animated superhero movie made in the United States and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. thank for your share about
Mad Laboratory - Heroic lewdle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 16:10:11 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔炧笝喔编笝喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-11-22 15:32:26 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for announcements. bloxorz is an online game which wants to contribute to your happy life

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-2-10 14:56:11 | Show the author posts only
It's a brilliant idea to offer a course that will educate clients on.
soccer random

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-5-23 11:33:43 | Show the author posts only
Can I share it? geometry dash

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-6-20 16:31:52 | Show the author posts only
The first conundrum in  amanda the adventurer  must be solved in order to reach one of the game's endings, while the second is a hidden cassette puzzle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-6-21 10:50:51 | Show the author posts only
Your article's content seems to pique the interest of quite a few readers, and I must say that I am quite impressed with your post. I am looking forward to reading more of your excellent articles. stumble guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-11-23 18:20:00 | Show the author posts only
You are doing well. I have read a lot of blog posts, but I have never heard of a topic like this. I like this topic. Please visit the page fireboy and watergirl to have moments of fun and entertainment.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2024-3-9 16:55:10 | Show the author posts only
Besides the information that is already available, I will also introduce you online. Some of my favorite and most famous games are on this excellent list of those I've played. different topic. My guess is that you'll enjoy these diverse games.  five nights at freddy's

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list