Patch Notes of October 31st

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-10-30 15:09:16 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/31

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for twohours.

Updates:
)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淕alaxy Box鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淗alloweengift box鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Brand new Fashion 鈥淣ightmare Soul Set鈥 shelf.
鈪)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw will be updated after thismaintenance. Don't miss out on the classic box and rare items锛
鈪) Tree Of Wishes Is Closing
After this maintenance update, the tree of wishes activity will beremoved from the mall. The tickets obtained in the activity will not be able tocontinue to be exchanged at the Store for two weeks later. In order to avoidunnecessary losses, the Warriors please take the time to redeem your favoritegift!
And the left gifts you earn which didn't receive will return by mail at6:00 am November 1st.
鈪) Time Tunnel
As one of the most mysterious energy dimensionsin Milura, time has been constantly disturbed by the demonic forces.Recently,the Time cracks appear frequently on the Milura, in order to thoroughly purifythe devil power among them, archbishop Herrling calls on you to go to find outthe truth! After this week's maintenance, the Time Tunnel activity will openfor a limited time. In this activity, warriors can continue to roll dice toadvance corresponding steps and collect all the loot dropped along the way,achieving a certain progress and unlocking the limited title.
鈪)Halloween gift
Halloween gift on sale.Contained Crystal Star,Light of Dawn, Kopen\'s Advanced Summon Ticket. There are different commodityevery day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-30 21:47:16 | Show the author posts only
喙冟笝喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶競喔竾喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喔權副喙夃笝喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福 喙佮弗喔班竵喙囙涪喔编竾喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笚喔斷釜喔笟喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔 pgslot喙勦笖喙夃腑喔掂竵喔斷箟喔о涪 喙喔浮喔侧赴喔涪喙堗覆喔囙涪喔脆箞喔囙釜喔赤斧喔`副喔氞笝喔编竵喔炧笝喔编笝喔勦笝喙冟斧喔∴箞 喙喔ム箞喔權竾喙堗覆喔⑧箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喙佮笗喙堗箘喔∴箞喔權覆喔權箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喙佮竸喙 1 喔權覆喔椸傅 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔炧笝喔编笝喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喙勦笖喙夃箒喔ム箟喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔椸覆喔囙笧喔о竵喙喔`覆喔∴傅喔佮覆喔`箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔椸傅喙堗竸喔`笟喔о竾喔堗福喙佮弗喙夃抚喔佮箛喔⑧副喔囙浮喔掂箑喔堗箟喔侧斧喔權箟喔侧笚喔掂箞喔椸傅喙堗福喔箖喔箟喔勦赋喙佮笝喔班笝喔赤箒喔ム箟喔о竵喙囙竵喔侧福喔曕腑喔氞笡喔编笉喔覆喙勦笖喙夃腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔∴阜喔箓喔涏福喙勦抚喙夃箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔曕弗喔笖 1 喔о副喔權腑喔掂竵喔斷箟喔о涪 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃笚喔膏竵喔勦笝喔權副喙夃笝 喙勦笖喙夃弗喔膏箟喔權箘喔涏竵喔编笟喙佮笀喙娻竸喔炧腑喙喔炧傅喔⑧竾喔曕箒喔ム箟喔о竵喙囙箓喔氞笝喔编釜喔涪喙堗覆喔囙浮喔侧竵喔∴覆喔 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙涪喔编竾喔∴傅喙傕笡喔`箓喔∴笂喔编箞喔權浮喔侧竵喔∴覆喔⑧竵喙堗覆喔⑧竵喔竾喙喔炧傅喔⑧竾喔炧腑喔涪喔灌箞 喔曕箟喔權箒喔氞笟喔佮覆喔`笧喔權副喔權笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗笅喙夃赋喔堗覆喔佮笀喔赤箑喔堗箒喔ム赴喙勦浮喙堗笚喔赤箖喔箟喔權箞喔侧福喔班腑喔 喔犩覆喔炧箘喔∴箞喔佮福喔班笗喔膏竵
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-8-3 16:11:37 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔炧笝喔编笝喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-9-24 11:31:07 | Show the author posts only
I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games retro games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-12-22 17:35:32 | Show the author posts only
This announcement is absolutely necessary. I'm io games so excited to receive my Halloween gift.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-4-10 14:42:22 | Show the author posts only
This information is just exciting and new. I've been trying to decide where to go to school, and this has helped me in one way five nights at freddy's

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-5-23 11:52:46 | Show the author posts only
Fantastic article! The detailed research and clear writing made for an engaging and instructive read. Mapquest driving directions Well done!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-7-3 17:49:06 | Show the author posts only
Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit:  trap the cat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-12-15 11:50:16 | Show the author posts only
One of the most interesting and educational sites I've found today is this one. I already think highly of you as a good influencer because you provide me with so much motivation for my efforts. spacebar clicker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2024-3-7 15:31:03 | Show the author posts only
I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post slope. Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list