Patch Notes of October 10th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-10-9 15:36:29 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/10

Dear players, we will maintainour servers for two hours.

Updates:
鈪)Equipment tempering system
1. Equipment tempering rules
A) the equipment will havetempering attributes after activation;
B) the tempering attributes ofthe equipment can be extracted and attached to the prop;
C) tempering attributesextraction is divided into ordinary extraction and advanced extraction:ordinary extraction consumes the Ocean Core, the extracted equipment will beconsumed, after the extraction is successful to obtain the Navi Core; Advancedextraction consumes Advanced Ocean Core, and the extracted equipment will notbe consumed. After successful extraction, the Advanced Navi Core will beobtained.
D) the legendary equipmentcannot perform ordinary extraction operation;
E) fuse the Navi Core /Advanced NaviCore and equipment, so that the tempering attributes of the Navi Core can beattached to the equipment;
F) attribute fusion must besuccessful, it is possible to add tempering attributes to the equipment, it isalso possible to randomly replace one of the original tempering attributes onthe equipment, equipment can have up to four tempering attributes;
G) properties extraction andfusion cannot be performed on Treasure and PVP equipment.
H) after extracting the temperingattributes of higher rarity, there will be an announcement on the worldchannel.
2. How to obtain Ocean Core
A) the Ocean Core can be got inthe activity of Tribe Chieftain;
B) Ocean Core can be purchasedat the mall with silver coins or crystals. The Ocean Core can be purchased withsilver coins with a daily limit;
C) Advanced Ocean Core can bepurchased with crystals in the mall.
D) the package related to OceanCore and Advanced Ocean Core has been added to daily special offers and weeklydiscounts, and the package related to the daily purchase limit has also beenadded to the mall.

鈪)Infinity Illusion
1. Infinity Illusion is afive-player raid. Where team raids require cooperation, the Infinity Illusionfocuses on personal ability.
2. The raids come in variousdifficulties and each difficulty requires a certain Combat Power.
3. Personal Combat Power: Reachall-time-high Combat Power while not in a team. (While in a team, changes willnot be recorded)
4. Rewards are tallied after araid has been fully completed. (If the raid was entered last week and the bossis killed this week, then additional reward attempts will be subtracted fromthis week)
5. Once all additional rewardattempts have been used up, you can continue to complete raids for normal pickup rewards. There is a weekly limit on normal rewards.
6. Assisting others in thecompletion of raids grant great rewards. Assist rewards increase with the raiddifficulty.
7. Good Will and Elite Good WillMedals have their own limits.

鈪)New Artifact鈥斺擶isley's Gale Pendant
Wisley is a fantastic but reallegend to people living in Milura.
As far back as ancient ages,Gods were allied together, despite Wind God Wisley. Wsiley tells that he feltgreat power from the gale, called freedom. Thus, he became the most mysteriousone among them: not people, no followers. However, his amazing power wasundeniable. When a Tsunami happened in Nevisa Sea, he brought all the livesnearby to a safe place, which gain him Magellana鈥檚 respect and plaudits.Wisley鈥檚 power is linked to his gale pendant. The resonance between themamplifies his power, and enables him to be such a legend. Another secret ofgale pendant is that a mysterious girl lives inside, which may be a reason for Wisely鈥檚reclusiveness.
Tips: The girl in the galependant will encourage, praise, or console the holder of this artifact, in somecases.

鈪)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淪tarWishing Box鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand newbox 鈥淒uck head lollipop鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ewArrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it includedthe cool Mount -鈥淭iny Duck鈥!

鈪)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw will be updated after this maintenance.Don't miss out on the classic box and rare items

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-9-17 04:29:32 | Show the author posts only
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.  chudjen99
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-9-27 15:59:03 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..  Rent Lamborghini UAE

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-2 01:52:19 | Show the author posts only
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.   Car locked out

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-10-4 01:39:38 | Show the author posts only
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .   Dizziness treatment in Dubai

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-10-4 23:48:23 | Show the author posts only
Thanks a lot for one鈥檚 intriguing write-up. It鈥檚 actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. best online trading

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-10-6 13:37:26 | Show the author posts only
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.  lsm99

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-10-7 15:29:45 | Show the author posts only
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.   E Commerce Company Formation In UAE

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2020-10-8 14:05:41 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.   fencing supplier in uae

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2020-10-9 14:31:31 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Chillers and heat pump dubai

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2020-10-10 11:34:49 | Show the author posts only
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.   professional movers in uae

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2020-10-10 23:57:00 | Show the author posts only
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. signage in Dubai

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2020-10-11 15:53:24 | Show the author posts only
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.   Range Rover rental Dubai

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2020-10-17 18:24:23 | Show the author posts only
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!   writers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2020-10-19 00:12:37 | Show the author posts only
I鈥檓 excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Halloween kids gift baskets

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2020-10-23 12:53:38 | Show the author posts only
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.    Smm reseller

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2020-10-23 20:40:09 | Show the author posts only
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.   buy cheap instagram likes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2020-10-29 17:24:18 | Show the author posts only
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.  Buy Vyvanse Online

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2020-10-31 17:10:37 | Show the author posts only
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...hairpexin

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2020-11-2 14:29:22 | Show the author posts only
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..  buy instagram comments

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list