Patch Notes of August 1st

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-8-1 10:19:31 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 8/1
Dear players, we will maintainour servers for three hours.
Updates:
鈪)New Arrival
Afterthis week's maintenance, 鈥淔lower Fairy Honorarium鈥 will be no longer in stockon the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淧et flower鈥 with very highdiscount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rarelegendary equipments. Also, it included the cool footprint-鈥淣imble Claw Print鈥濓紒
鈪) Midsummer Butterfly
The flying butterflies stop atthe Sakura seedling, guarding the seedlings of the goddess of life, and theseed of life will also sublimate - the wing of the butterfly will be turnedinto a  a new wing appearance:"Midsummer Butterfly"!
After this maintenance update,the two-week theme event - Midsummer Butterfly, will be on the "Mall"interface. Release the butterfly on the Sakura seedling every time, you willget a variety of butterfly tokens, use butterfly tokens to exchange a varietyof rare rewards: A variety of ultra-rare mounts including "Star Ray"and "Shadow Wing"; "Sanctuary Attire", "DraconicIllusion", "Eternal Fire", "Moonlight Outfit" andother cool fashions And a series of collocations such as "ObtainYearnstar\'s Whisper Garland Token" pendant and "Eternal StarFrame" avatar box make you look new and more legendary equipment and 4levels of glyphs can be exchanged!
Sakura seedling has a total offive grades. With the continuous upgrading of Sakura seedling, the Warriors canget the "The Midsummer Bloom Frame", "Fragrant KnapsackToken", "Funny Avatar", "Eternal Leaves Box", Gorgeous"Midsummer Butterfly" Wings look!
During the event, the butterflyfrom the goddess's garden will accompany the warriors who fight in the Quartet.The daily 100-active treasure chest will drop an extra random number ofbutterfly tokens. Don't forget to collect it!
鈪級Follower Summon Sale Ending
After this maintenance update,the follower summon limited time discount activity will be removed, using thecrystal summon will restore the original price.
鈪o級Ultimate Damage
New attribute ultimate damagehas come to character's panel.
1. The ultimate damagecomprehensively considers four attributes of damage, crit rate, crite damage& pve damage incrase rate.Basically it reflects the expceted damage whenmultiple attacks occurred without considering target's armor,crit resist &damage reduction.
2. The ultimate elemental damagecomprehensively considers four attributes of elemental damage,elemental smash,smash amount & elemental damage incrase rate.Basically it reflects theexpceted elemental damage when multiple attacks occurred.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-12-28 21:31:22 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for update the new game cheats and tricks much of the people are don鈥檛 understand the new update of this game. I will also read your reviews on the edusson reviews website and then visit your site or now follow you for further updates.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-8-21 02:38:10 | Show the author posts only
When you hear the word festartikler or party supplies, you probably think of tablecloths, napkins, candles and table decorations - but party supplies are so many other things, check out on ctiparty.dk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-8-26 19:58:26 | Show the author posts only
Reliable online hijab store and the biggest online hijab shop in the world with unrivalled and affordable hijabs online. We deliver worldwide for Free.        Hijab Store

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-11-21 20:31:15 | Show the author posts only
Hello,
Your updates are amazing, I played Cyber Hunter one of the best game I ever played, recently I am playing 'Streets of Rage 4', I bought it on Black Friday Promo Codes sale, it's very interesting game  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-12-22 22:17:11 | Show the author posts only
I am Isabella Ava. I am an author. I write blogs about sports, celebrities, events ETC. I  also work as a link builder. And I also use the social media platform to get website traffic like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and others.  If you are searching for coupon site click here vital choice seafood

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-1-1 04:45:49 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2021-1-26 19:19:03 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the update:

leather jacket store

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2021-4-7 23:30:10 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-5-27 18:47:01 | Show the author posts only
Patch 8.1.0: Tides of Vengeance is the first major content patch of Battle for Azeroth, first Developers' notes:

logo design service in Idaho

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2021-6-2 15:07:59 | Show the author posts only
Hello, I am an author I write blogs, different topics, I am also fond off decorate homes,s and it's my hobby. If you want to decor your home with awesome tiles, and also you are located in Australia. I'll recommend you to go Ceramic tile supplies and get the best Home Decor Tiles, Bathroom Tiles, Ceramic tile supplies, Wood Look Tiles, Kitchen Tiles, Bathroom Wall Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, etc

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2021-6-8 20:31:01 | Show the author posts only
Making it to the top of the Google page is every business owner dream but to reach it we need professional SEO experts, therefore, I hired SEO BRISK marketing agency in the USA visit them now for the best packages: amazon SEO copywriting services

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2021-7-2 18:33:42 | Show the author posts only
If you have a cat, dog, squeak, or birds, we all them very much. But鈥檚 it isn鈥檛 all you have, you also have to take care of them and pay attention to them.use budget pet care coupon for them you will get cheap stuff to pamper them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2021-7-7 10:40:28 | Show the author posts only
All Our Used Appliances Keep Well And In Good Working Condition, We Have Fridge, Freezers, Washing Machines For Sale, And So On. So You Can Purchase With 30 Days Warranty.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2021-9-27 11:20:54 | Show the author posts only
Edited by couponduos at 2021-9-27 11:22

Our website promotes the best deal for our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like. Stores like https://www.couponduos.com/stores/anycubic-coupon-codes .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2021-10-4 14:15:58 | Show the author posts only
Framous Picture Framing A Name Of Quality Service. We Have The Best Custom Framed Art, Mirror Framing, Personalised Photo Frames, Framing Artwork And Many More.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2021-12-22 18:10:06 | Show the author posts only
This is really interesting and worth reading your post. I should highly appreciate the efforts you put in. This is amazing and exciting
Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles Hp laptop price in Pakistan

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2022-4-21 15:09:30 | Show the author posts only
How to read opponents鈥 poker betting patterns Betting patterns are another type of tell that 喔弗喙囙腑喔 喔澿覆喔-喔栢腑喔 true wallet you can use to better understand how an opponent plays the game and is equally applicable to live and online poker games. However, before players dive into studying this aspect of poker, it鈥檚 important to realize that the knowledge around this type of tell is based heavily on experience. It鈥檚 highly unlikely that new players will be able to successfully spot a player pattern until they have played the game for some time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2022-5-30 22:16:58 | Show the author posts only
喙勦浮喙堗笗喙夃腑喔囙箑喔斷复喔權笚喔侧竾喙勦笡喔勦覆喔复喙傕笝喙冟斧喙夃箑喔傅喔⑧箑喔о弗喙堗赋喙喔о弗喔侧腑喔掂竵喔曕箞喔箘喔涏箒喔ム箟喔 喙佮竸喙堗箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喔勦父喔撪笝喔编箟喔權箑喔娻阜喙堗腑喔∴笗喙堗腑喔复喔權箑喔曕腑喔`箤喙喔權箛喔 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム涪喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喙喔椸箞喔侧笝喔掂箟喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笧喔權副喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔堗父喙冟笀 喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕箘喔斷箟 喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂笚喔侧竾喙喔氞阜喙堗腑喙佮笝喙堗箚喔堗箟喔 喙勦浮喙堗笀喔赤箑喔涏箛喔權笗喙夃腑喔囙箑喔涏箛喔權斧喙堗抚喔囙箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙箑喔囙复喔權笚喔膏竵 喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧釜喔∴副喔勦福喔浮喔侧箖喔佮弗喙夃抚喔编笝喔權傅喙夃福喔掂笟喙勦笡喙喔ム涪喙喔勦福喔斷复喔曕笩喔`傅喙喔⑧腑喔班釜喔∴副喔勦福喔浮喔侧笂喔脆竵喔佮副喔氞笚喔侧竾喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙 pgslot 喔о副喔權笝喔掂箟喔椸箞喔侧笝喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃福喔编笟喙喔勦福喔斷复喔曕笩喔`傅喙佮弗喙夃抚喔佮箛喙傕笟喔權副喔浮喔侧竵 喔∴覆喔佮涪喔脆箞喔囙竵喔о箞喔侧笚喔掂箞喔椸箞喔侧笝喙喔勦涪喙勦笖喙 喙傕笖喔⑧笀喔脆笗喙冟笀喔覆喔⑧笡喔编箞喔權箒喔權箞喙 喔椸覆喔囙箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶競喔竾喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喔權副喙夃笝喔∴傅喔腹喔曕福喔ム副喔氞笀喔侧竵喙喔嬥傅喔⑧笝喔弗喙囙腑喔昿g 喔∴覆喙佮笀喔佮笚喔膏竵喙嗋抚喔编笝 喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喙冟斧喙夃箒喔佮箞喔勦父喔撪笝喔编箟喔權浮喔侧辅喔多竵喔┼覆喔佮副喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔堗父喙冟笀

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2022-5-30 22:40:04 | Show the author posts only
喔∴覆喔佮副喔氞福喔掂抚喔脆抚喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喙佮笗喔佮笟喙堗腑喔⑧竸喔`副喙夃竾 喔炧傅喔堗傅喔弗喙囙腑喔曕箖喔浮喙 喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕浮喔侧箒喔`竾 喔傕腑喔囙箒喔曕箞喔ム赴喔勦箞喔侧涪喙冟斧喙夃笚喙堗覆喔權笝喔编箟喔權腑喙堗覆喔權竵喔编笝喙冟斧喔∴箞喙嗋箒喔氞笟喔`覆喔⑧抚喔编笝 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笗喔脆笖喔曕覆喔∴競喙堗覆喔о競喔竾喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喙勦笖喙夃笚喔膏竵喙嗋抚喔编笝 喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙箓喔涏福喙傕浮喔娻副喙堗笝 pgslot 喔斷傅喙嗋箘喔斷箟 喔弗喔侧涪喔娻箞喔竾喔椸覆喔 喙佮弗喙夃抚喔椸箞喔侧笝喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃笧喔氞抚喙堗覆 喔佮覆喔`笧喔權副喔權竸喔`覆喔о笝喔掂箟 喔∴副喔權笀喔班笟喔编笝喙喔椸复喔囙箖喔堗笚喔掂箞喔父喔 喔福喙夃覆喔囙福喔侧涪喙勦笖喙夃箒喔勦箞喙喔炧傅喔⑧竾喔涏弗喔侧涪喔權复喙夃抚喙喔椸箞喔侧笝喔编箟喔 喔`傅喔氞釜喔∴副喔勦福喙喔ム涪喔о副喔權笝喔掂箟

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list