Patch Notes of July 11th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-11 10:01:39 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes11 7/11

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.
Updates:
I)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淕uardian Ring鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淪ummer Conch鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it included the cool mount-鈥淗urricane Surfboard鈥!
II)NEW
After this week's maintenance, the Warriors can purchase new box 鈥斺 Milura Celebration Gift鈥,鈥淔ollower Novice Gift鈥,鈥淢oonShine Gift鈥,鈥淪hining Intensificationl Box鈥,鈥淟ucky Ticket Box鈥,鈥淟ight of Dawn & Gem Box鈥,鈥淏right Starlight Gift鈥,鈥淔ollower Reinforced Gift鈥,鈥淓nhanced Assistance Gift鈥漚nd鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥.
III)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic box and mounts锛
IV)Maple Sugar Cookie Store & Blood of Depry Store Update
In order to provide a better gaming experience for the Warriors, we have updated the Maple Sugar Cookie Store and Blood of Depry Store. After this week's maintenance,  you can use Maple Sugar Cookies to redeem a powerful equipment set - "Devil's Blood".At the same time,the "Devil's Blood" in the Blood of Depry Store will be replaced with other rare items.
V)Maple Sugar Cookie Store & Blood of Depry Store Update
To ensure every player. including returning player, can enjoy the 2-year anniversary login rewards, we change the Month Login Rewards to the previous plan. However, we will put all the Login Rewards, from June 12 to June 25, into one gift, which will be sold at only one silver coin on the 鈥淢aterials鈥 page of Mall. This will be updated after June 18 Maintenance. So don鈥檛 be worried, you can still get the 鈥淪ancuary Mystery Frame鈥 and 鈥淲ishful Pet Box鈥濓紒

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-7-12 10:04:01 | Show the author posts only
Why'd u keep putting June? Is your calendar a month late? Sos. Or is this game totally crapping it's messing with your sense of date and time?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-9-29 23:12:59 | Show the author posts only

Scene Music Private FTP Server

Hello,

0day Club Electro LIVE-SETS, Music Videos: http://0daymusic.org
Hardstyle, Hardcore, Lento Violento, Italodance, Eurodance, Hands Up

Regards,
0DAY Music

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-30 22:47:45 | Show the author posts only
喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔ム父喙夃笝喔`覆喔囙抚喔编弗喙佮笀喙囙竸喔炧腑喔曕笀喔赤笝喔о笝喔∴斧喔侧辅喔侧弗 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔涏副喔堗笀喔膏笟喔编笝喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喙勦笖喙夃浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔涏福喔编笟喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔涏箑喔涏箛喔權福喔灌笡喙佮笟喔氞腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤 喙傕笖喔⑧竸喔о覆喔∴笝喙堗覆喔笝喙冟笀喔傕腑喔囙箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔佮箛喔勦阜喔 pg slot 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喙佮笗喔佮竾喙堗覆喔 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笝喙堗覆喙喔ム箞喔權浮喔侧竵喔椸傅喙堗釜喔膏笖 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喙喔ム箞喔權竾喙堗覆喔⑧箒喔ム赴喔∴傅喔佮覆喔`箖喔娻箟喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙屶笭喔侧笧喙喔涏箛喔權福喔灌笡喔曕箞喔侧竾 喙 喙喔娻箞喔 喔溹弗喙勦浮喙 喔佮覆喔`箤喔曕腹喔 喔溹腹喙夃斧喔嵿复喔 喔福喔粪腑喔`腹喔涏釜喔编笗喔о箤 喔椸傅喙堗浮喔掂釜喔掂釜喔编笝喔弗喔侧竵喔弗喔侧涪 喔堗付喔囙笚喔赤箖喔箟喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喔權箞喔侧釜喔權箖喔堗箒喔ム赴喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔權复喔⑧浮喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔 喙

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-4 09:34:17 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喙傕笡喔`箓喔∴笂喔编箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-12-12 16:14:06 | Show the author posts only
As a result of seeing this post of yours, I had a significant harvest! Previously, I would play the entertaining game Madalin Stunt Cars, but now I'll follow you and study your articles to gain more expertise.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-12-12 16:18:56 | Show the author posts only
A subject that has a lot of relevant we become what we behold information.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-10-31 12:04:56 | Show the author posts only
I have found this to be one of the most interesting and enlightening websites I have come across today. I'm going to go ahead and endorse you as a good influencer because this has been extremely helpful to me and my work. ragdoll archers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-1-29 04:37:31 | Show the author posts only
ValhallaVitality has successfully presented a holistic understanding of the tadalafil pill in their comprehensive overview. The article not only delves into the remarkable impact of tadalafil but also explores its broader implications. The strategically placed link here https://valhallavitality.com/blog/the-remarkable-impact-of-tadalafil-pill-a-comprehensive-overview in the middle of the text makes it easy to access additional information seamlessly. An excellent resource for anyone seeking a thorough grasp of the subject

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2024-4-2 16:24:56 | Show the author posts only
These are the latest updates and changes implemented in the strands game. Enjoy playing Crusaders of Light!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2024-4-2 16:33:19 | Show the author posts only
Get ready for nonstop action in slope, where speed is your ally and accuracy is your only means of life. Are you ready for the thrill?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list