Patch Notes of June 27th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-26 19:30:39 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/27

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.Forest Valley UTC+3 and Blazing Plains UTC+0 server start time will be delayed by an additional two hours.
Updates:
I)Trending Sale
After this maintenance, all the gift or box purchased by crystal(Except Vampire Secret Treasure)in the Mall-Trending store are sold at a discount sale. This event lasts for a week.
II)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淰ampire Secret Treasure鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淢ythological Secret鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it included the cool outfit-鈥淪kywalker鈥!
III)NEW
After this week's maintenance, the Warriors can purchase new box 鈥斺 Milura Celebration Gift鈥濄佲淢oonlight Blessing Box鈥濄佲淟ucky Gift 鈥濄佲淪hining Intensification Box鈥濄佲淔ollower Assistance Gift鈥濄佲淢anda Blessing Gift鈥濄佲淪tarCircle Assistance Gift鈥濄佲淓nhanced Assistance Gift鈥漚nd鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥.
IV)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic box and mounts锛
V)Server Consolidation Notice
In order to provide a better gaming experience for the Warriors, we will merge the two servers, Forest Valley UTC+3 and Blazing Plains UTC+0. After the merge completed, the server name is Forest Valley UTC+3.
VI)Follower Summon Sale Ending
After this maintenance update, the follower summon limited time discount activity will be removed, using the crystal summon will restore the original price.
VII)Artifact Energy Summon Sale Ending
After this maintenance update, the Artifact Energy Summon limited time discount activity will be removed, using the crystal summon will restore the original price.
VIII)Top-up Coupon & Trending Gift Coupon Event Ending
After this maintenance, Top-up Coupon & Trending Gift Coupon Event Ending.Buying New Arrivals and box in "NEW" will no longer drop Top-up Coupon & Trending Gift Coupon.
IX)Other
Fixed the problems that some tips incorrectly translated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-8-29 20:43:54 | Show the author posts only

褌械锌谢褘械 锌芯谢褘 薪邪 屑邪薪邪褋邪

褌械锌谢芯谢褞泻褋 邪谢屑邪褌褘

褌械锌谢芯谢褞泻褋 邪褋褌邪薪邪
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 22:57:53 | Show the author posts only
喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權釜喔ム箛喔笗喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶笝喔编箟喔權笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂箒喔ム赴喔∴傅喔勦父喔撪笭喔侧笧 pg slot 喙傕笖喔⑧斧喔ム副喔佮竵喔侧福喔福喔粪腑喙佮笝喔о笚喔侧竾喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笝喔编箟喔 喔椸覆喔囙箑喔`覆喙勦笖喙夃釜喔`父喔涏浮喔侧箘喔о箟喙冟斧喙 喙喔涏箛喔權斧喔ム副喔佮竵喔侧福喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔囙箞喔侧涪 喙 喙喔炧傅喔⑧竾 4 喔傕箟喔笖喔编竾喔曕箞喔箘喔涏笝喔掂箟喔∴傅喙傕笡喔`箓喔∴笂喔编箞喔權笝喙堗覆喔斷付喔囙笖喔灌笖 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笝喔编箟喔權笗喙夃腑喔囙浮喔掂箓喔涏福喙傕浮喔娻副喙堗笝喔椸傅喙堗箑喔阜喙夃腑喔涏福喔班箓喔⑧笂喔權箤喔曕箞喔笢喔灌箟喙冟笂喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔`箒喔ム赴喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喔權箞喔侧釜喔權箖喔堗竸喔膏箟喔∴竸喙堗覆喔∴覆喔佮笚喔掂箞喔父喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔權副喙堗笝喔堗赴喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔ム笡喔`赴喙傕涪喔娻笝喙屶箒喔ム赴喔溹弗喔斷傅喔傕腑喔囙箑喔`覆喙喔竾喙冟笝喔愢覆喔權赴喔溹腹喙夃箖喔娻箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔∴傅喔副喔曕福喔侧笀喙堗覆喔⑧釜喔灌竾 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂竸喔о福喔∴傅喔副喔曕福喔侧竵喔侧福喔堗箞喔侧涪喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏箟喔∴竸喙堗覆 喙勦浮喙堗笝喙夃腑喔⑧箑喔佮复喔權箘喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-4 09:35:16 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喙傕笡喔`箓喔∴笂喔编箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-13 11:54:59 | Show the author posts only
Trending Sale, interesting tips, and entertainment like basketball stars feel free and relax

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-10-5 12:55:36 | Show the author posts only
I am really impressed with the topics you share, I will visit your posts more often. retro games

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-2-4 22:30:32 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.tellpizzahut.info/

https://www.mycfavisit.one/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-3-1 15:28:12 | Show the author posts only
You need to introduce more about your article. Also, don't forget to contact me and give me some advice via slope unblocked

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-5-17 15:08:40 | Show the author posts only
There are numerous excellent online games available; I frequently play 1v1.lol unblocked in my leisure time. It's an incredibly engaging combat survival game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list