Missing Characters

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-20 01:06:43 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hey guys i need some help. I used to play in the Ferroc_Camp server and now i cant find the server or any of my characters, i searched every available servers amd not there. I spent tons of money of those 3 and finally quitted wow for good and I'm trying to come back to CoL but def not starting from 0. My characters where all lvl 55x SK, pally and priest and in my backup account i can still see those characters since i had them as friends ingame. The names are Ryoga, Ryolighter and Arjjamoon and the google account that was linked is marcos.hquez08@gmail.com. i am attaching a screenshot of the friend list so you can see. Please help!

Screenshot_20190618-221237_Crusaders.jpg (1.61 MB, Downloads: 1371)

Screenshot_20190618-221237_Crusaders.jpg

Use magic Report

The Sofa
Anonymous  Post time 2019-6-21 11:36:22
Ferroc_Camp server was merged to other server
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-6-22 00:26:29 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I understand Ferroc_Camp was merged to another server, but my characters are not in any server, i search every north america, europe and recommend servers. Zero characters
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list