Patch Notes of June 13th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-12 18:38:50 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/13
Dear players, we will maintain our servers for twohours.
Updates:
鈪)ImperialArena
After this maintenance update, we will open a new teamraid 鈥淚mperial Arena鈥. The raid needs at least 10 players, the characterreaches 55 and the talent level reaches 88. The Warriors who won the first killof the server will receive the exclusive first-kill achievements and salutes.In addition to all kinds of rare items, the raid will drop the new D15 setequipments. Welcome the Warriors to challenge it!
鈪)"Chef-in-Training"and "Bestial Assault" Coming!
Add a new D15 set -- "Chef-in-Training" and"Bestial Assault", the set of parts will fall in the new raid"Imperial Arena".
Chef-in-Training2-Piece Set:When using skills, you toss a kitchen knife at the target dealing damage.
Chef-in-Training3-Piece Set:Enemies hit by kitchen knives take bleed damage.
BestialAssault 2-Piece Set:When a skill crits, you summon three vicious beasts that rushtoward the target and deal damage.
BestialAssault 3-Piece Set:Triggering Bestial Assault also activates Animalistic Power,and resets the cooldown of Wild Spirit and Rallying Cry. (Only for Rangers)
鈪)NewArrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淕olden Wing Gift鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淗oly WingTreasure 鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Playerprobably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it included the coolmount-鈥淗oly Aura鈥!
鈪)NEW
After thisweek's maintenance, the Warriors can purchase new box 鈥斺淢agellana LuxurySupply鈥濄佲渓vl.40 Epic Gem Box鈥濄佲淟ucky Ticket Box鈥濄佲淪hining Intensificationl Box鈥濄佲淎ncestorAmbrosilla Box鈥濄佲淟ight of Dawn & Follower Box鈥濄佲淔ollower Assistance Gift鈥濄佲淏right StarlightGift鈥濄佲淓nhanced Bundle鈥濄佲淒arkPurple Crystal Star Box鈥漚nd鈥淢oon Shine Gift鈥.
鈪)Lucky Draw
Lucky Drawis updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic box and mounts锛
鈪)Reavedge Ceremonial Event Ending
With the help ofthe warriors, the NPC-- Bellicostro Ironhorn havealready collected all the needed materials for the Reavedge Ceremonial. Thankyou for your help! The "Reavedge Ceremonial"event will be removedafter this maintenance update.
鈪)Other
1. Fix the problem that lucky ticket in the GuildBonfire Gift can not be used.
2. Fix the problem that  Wheels of Torment in the raid of the auctioncannot be used.
3. Fix the problem that Casual Arena rules describingerrors.
4. Fix the problem that Casual Arena Medal describeinconsistencies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-13 17:53:08 | Show the author posts only
please take note that got ppl use ur forum to spam ads. why your management so suck lol.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 23:22:58 | Show the author posts only
喔∴覆喔堗覆喔佮笡喔`赴喙喔椸辅喔赴喙勦福喔澿覆喔-喔栢腑喔 喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔о笚喔编笝喙冟笀 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗pg slot喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笝喔编箟喔權竸喔о福喔∴傅喔`赴喔氞笟喔佮覆喔`笣喔侧竵 鈥 喔栢腑喔權箑喔囙复喔 喔椸傅喙堗笚喔赤箘喔斷箟喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔 喔涏弗喔笖喔犩副喔⑧箒喔ム赴喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔澿覆喔佮笘喔笝喙勦笖喙夃笗喔ム腑喔 24 喔娻副喙堗抚喙傕浮喔囙箘喔∴箞喔∴傅喔勦箞喔侧笟喔`复喔佮覆喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔權副喙夃笝 喔勦抚喔侧浮喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔о箖喔權竵喔侧福喔澿覆喔-喔栢腑喔權箑喔涏箛喔權箑喔浮喔粪腑喔權笡喔编笀喔堗副喔⑧釜喔赤竸喔编笉喔涪喙堗覆喔囙涪喔脆箞喔囙笗喙堗腑喔佮覆喔`抚喔侧竾喙佮笢喔權竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權競喔竾喙喔`覆喙喔о箛喔氞笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔勦父喔撪釜喔∴笟喔编笗喔脆竸喔`笟 4 喔傕箟喔笝喔掂箟 喔堗赴喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔笝喙勦笡喙勦浮喙堗箘喔斷箟喙喔ム涪喔權腑喔佮笀喔侧竵 AUTOpgslot.NET 喔父喔斷涪喔笖喙喔о箛喔氞笧喔權副喔權競喔竾喙勦笚喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-7-5 17:21:39 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for post. drift hunters is one of the hottest games right now. The game is not only loved by young people, but also by young people. Because of how easy it is to play, it can be played on computers or phones. Can be played online or offline. I also really like this game. Please play with me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 16:33:46 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喙喔佮浮喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-2-25 14:40:22 | Show the author posts only
The forum that you share is fantastic and has a lot of significance; run 3 I really hope that it will become more widespread.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-9-19 16:16:48 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my SEO teammate. This is one of the most unique and useful websites I've come across today.  rainbow obby

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-11-16 15:02:06 | Show the author posts only
Using mapquest will make traveling more convenient and straightforward. See how using this reliable navigation tool鈥攚hich may help you avoid traffic, lead you in the right direction, and promote easy exploration of new places鈥攎ight become your go-to travel buddy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-11-24 16:57:01 | Show the author posts only
This blog is exceptional. The experience of reading your posts was pleasurable. In my personal experience, I found this book to be quite enjoyable. I have saved it as a bookmark and am enthusiastic about accessing additional content from it. Please continue your commendable endeavor. trap the cat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list