Patch Notes of June 6th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-5 15:51:14 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/6
Dear players, we will maintain our servers for twohours.
Updates:
鈪)Five-Person Riding Coming
After this update, we haveopened the five-person riding function for the newly added mounts - RoarBrontosaurus and the old mount Sky Overlord. After unlocking the initial formof two mounts, you can use the corresponding reinforcement to upgrade them to amore advanced five-rider form.Hurry to invite friends to explore the landof  Milura!
鈪)Celebration Music Gift
Karanvale's musician Elvisson has been committed to thepromotion of music in the folk, this time he is ready to share his carefullycollected music scores.After this update, we will put a "Celebration MusicGift" on "NEW". It includes not only Elvisson's musicalmanuscripts, but also a variety of beautiful mounts and rare props. When youcollect the specific manuscript chapter, you can also unlock the limited title- Time Waltz, don't miss the Warriors!
鈪)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance,鈥淒eepSea Drift Bottle鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, abrand new box 鈥淔oxFire Potion鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ewArrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it includedthe cool outfit-鈥淔laming Fox鈥!
鈪)NEW
After this week's maintenance,the Warriors can purchase new box 鈥斺淢agellana Luxury Supply鈥濄佲淐elebration Music Gift 鈥濄佲 lvl.40 Epic GemBox鈥濄佲淪hining Intensificationl Box鈥濄佲淔ollower Advanced Box鈥濄佲淏right StarlightGift鈥濄佲淟ight of Dawn & Follower Box鈥濄佲淎ncestor Ambrosilla Box鈥濄佲淓nhanced Bundle鈥濄佲淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥漚nd鈥淟ight of Dawn & Gem Box鈥.
鈪)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw is updated as usualevery Monday. Don't miss out on the classic box and mounts锛
鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebateactivities after the server maintenance on GMT June6, 2019. The "Sweet Love Top-up Rebate" will also be expired after thismaintenance. Unclaimed rewards will be distributed to you by email.
鈪)Other
1. Fix the problem that ReavedgeCeremonial cannot be clicked Perfectly Completed in some cases;
2. Fix the problem that someprops are translated into Chinese..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-8 23:40:07 | Show the author posts only
i keep getting error 64 on my steam account Dracula
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-6-24 12:15:35 | Show the author posts only
Edited by GabrielMichael at 2021-6-25 10:47

Choose from a variety of music genres on your mobile phone.Free selection of high quality phone ringtones at the site sonnerie portable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-1-5 17:57:53 | Show the author posts only
Refer to more great and unique phone ringtones sonneriesvip.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-3-3 17:52:07 | Show the author posts only
sonneriesvip est un endroit qui fournit des sonneries gratuites, t茅l茅chargez des sonneries pour iOS et Android enti猫rement gratuitement, les derni猫res sonneries 2022

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-3-26 17:30:54 | Show the author posts only
Edited by tainhacchuong24 at 2022-3-26 17:32

Thanks for your posts, I really like them. I love mp3 music and have a collection at: t岷 nh岷 chu么ng mp3 mi峄卬 ph铆

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-5-30 23:36:58 | Show the author posts only
喔堗覆喔佮箑喔勦福喔粪腑喔⑧副喔佮俯喙屶箖喔笉喙堗腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾 pg slot 喙喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔椸笖喔ム腑喔囙箑喔ム箞喔權笩喔`傅喔椸父喔佮箑喔佮浮喔箤 喔椸笖喔ム腑喔囙箑喔ム箞喔權釜喔ム箛喔笗 PG 喔勦弗喔脆箠喔 喔福喔粪腑喔斷腹 喔о复喔樴傅喙喔ム箞喔 SLOT 喙冟斧喙夃箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權箑喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喙佮笗喔佮竾喙堗覆喔 喙傕笟喔權副喔箒喔曕竵喔氞箞喔涪 喔⑧腑喔斷笝喔脆涪喔 PG 喔椸傅喙堗箑喔`覆喔權赋喔∴覆喙喔笝喔箖喔箟喔佮副喔氞竸喔釜喔ム箛喔笗喔∴阜喔箖喔浮喙堗箘喔斷箟喔ム腑喔囙箑喔ム阜喔竵喔福喔`箒喔ム赴喙喔傕箟喔侧箘喔涏釜喔∴副喔勦福喙喔ム箞喔權竵喔编笝 喔椸傅喙堗浮喔掂箒喔曕箞喙傕笡喔`箓喔∴笂喔编箞喔權笖喔 喙 喔∴覆喔佮浮喔侧涪

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-8-3 16:41:50 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喙喔佮浮喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-1-28 14:29:24 | Show the author posts only
I really enjoy visiting your website. There seems to be an incredible amount of content on your site.
capybara clicker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2024-2-16 18:23:20 | Show the author posts only
I truly appreciate browsing your website, which appears to have an extraordinary amount of content. gpa calculator

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2024-4-10 12:33:35 | Show the author posts only
Karanvale's musician Elvisson Strands is dedicated to promoting music in the folk. This time, he is ready to share his carefully collected music scores.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list