Bug swap

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-26 00:28:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello,

it's been three days since I told you about my character swap problem ... (assassin dark ranger). all my sets were assassin and outfit too! it's not rocket science to change the set and get my outfit back! give me 1000 crystals I'll swap assassin then I'll come dark ranger... maybe that would fix the problem. I'm losing too much time! do something please.

thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-26 15:24:14 | Show the author posts only
Character ID: 4172019 Server Name: Thunder call -UTC8 Bug Time: May 25 3:25 PM Game Scene: Open World/City/Login I logged into my game this morning on pc and woke up to all my gear missing then being sent back in the mail i class swaped to chaos mystic the first day evreything thing was working great ... NOW my gems are missing all my sets are for a mystic i cant even transfer my gear back to chaos mystic THE 2000 regalion stones i used i didnt get compensated back ontop of the 80 dragon scales i used for my sets,and now when i take off all my gear and try to swap it over its saying this is the thing that can be swapped but these items dont need to be class swaped.ONTOP OF THAT MY braclet is an sk piece now with mystic stats​​​​​​​
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list