BUG SWAP CLASS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-24 20:24:37 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Good morning, I sent an email yesterday but they did not respond. What is happening to you? I did the class exchange yesterday, from mistic to chaos misitc. but my sets still remain mistic. my devil blood, d1 and buff L have not changed because? I paid 500 crystals yesterday, if it was not working, it's not my fault. They gave me back the 500 Crystais that I spent. I'll be very honest with you. I'm tired of so many unsolved problems. I'm calling for justice from today. I'm sorry but I'll have to do this. the class exchange system is very flawed. besides being forced to change class because the game does not favor my old class, I am now obliged to have to change class two more times thus spending another thousand crystais. not to mention the reforge to put the correct skill since you do not bother to put the skills always in the same position. I will have to refine all my items. really this is absurd. I paid too much to have my blood. now that I've changed class I'll have to pay again. this is not correct. please answer me. as I said I am opening a case against you today. no further.

char: llDOOMSDAYll
server: leverlan lake

Use magic Report

The Sofa
Anonymous  Post time 2019-5-24 22:49:39
I have the same problem.
Char: Sterva
Server: Forest Valley
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-5-24 23:42:56 | Show the author posts only
hola tengo un gran probema en el juego por error borre. la data del juego y se me borraron mis personajes mi nick es ronygenio2 algien me puede atudar por favor

Use magic Report

The Floor
Anonymous  Post time 2019-5-26 04:59:13
Today I lost the talisman and all the gems!!!!!!!!!!
Char: Sterva
Server: Forest Valley

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-5-26 15:23:32 | Show the author posts only
Character ID: 4172019 Server Name: Thunder call -UTC8 Bug Time: May 25 3:25 PM Game Scene: Open World/City/Login I logged into my game this morning on pc and woke up to all my gear missing then being sent back in the mail i class swaped to chaos mystic the first day evreything thing was working great ... NOW my gems are missing all my sets are for a mystic i cant even transfer my gear back to chaos mystic THE 2000 regalion stones i used i didnt get compensated back ontop of the 80 dragon scales i used for my sets,and now when i take off all my gear and try to swap it over its saying this is the thing that can be swapped but these items dont need to be class swaped.ONTOP OF THAT MY braclet is an sk piece now with mystic stats​​​​​​​ ...... Were you really already compensated 500 crystals no one on our server has gotten any response

Use magic Report

6#
Anonymous  Post time 2019-5-27 12:10:06
What are you doing all this time? I can not play!!! My gear score dropped by 33k. Do you have a backup? Just restore my character until the time swap class and give me a good compensation.

Use magic

7#
Anonymous  Post time 2019-5-27 12:32:38
cant move not take quests

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list