Patch Notes of May 16th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-15 16:31:12 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light PatchNotes 5/16
Dear players, we willmaintain our servers for two hours.
Updates:

鈪)NewArrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淒eepSea Machinery Box鈥 will beno longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淪hadow Rune鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rarelegendary equipments. Also, it included the cool mount Back Pendant and Pet-鈥淧ulse Ejector鈥漚nd鈥淔ireFox鈥!

鈪)NEW
After this week's maintenance, the Warriors canpurchase new box 鈥斺溾淓nhancedBundle鈥濄佲淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥濄佲淢agellana Blessing鈥濄佲淟ucky Ticket Box鈥濄佲淪tarlight Lens Box鈥漚nd鈥淟ight of Dawn & Gem Box鈥漮n the 鈥淣EW鈥.

鈪)LuckyDraw
Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don'tmiss out on the classic box and mounts锛

鈪)鈥淭rending鈥 Sale Ending
The discountevent in the Mall--Trending will end after this maintenance.

鈪)Other
Fix the problem of translation error in the interfaceof Follower SkillsUnlock.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-31 00:11:52 | Show the author posts only
喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔覆喔堗笀喔班浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喔腹喔 喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔佮箛喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗釜喔灌竾喔權副喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔多竾喔堗赋喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔箞喔侧笝喔勦赋喔笜喔脆笟喔侧涪喔傕腑喔喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔斷傅喔佮箞喔笝 喔о箞喔侧箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔佮复喔斷笂喔權赴喙喔佮浮pg slot喔傕付喙夃笝喔∴覆 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム腑喔⑧腹喙堗笚喔掂箞喙喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喙勦笖喙夃浮喔侧竵喔福喔粪腑喙勦笖喙夃笝喙夃腑喔 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔勦赋喔權抚喔撪箘喔斷箟喔斷箟喔о涪喔о箞喔侧竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙堗笀喔多竾喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃竵喔赤箘喔
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-8-3 16:48:26 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-23 17:55:29 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for your suggestion. You can also try my suggestion of the canuckle game. This game is a very cool and emerging word game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-13 00:13:12 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.https://www.myccpay.onl/ https://www.mcd-voicex.com/ https://www.tellpopeyes.org/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-5-5 22:05:18 | Show the author posts only
The objective of 1v1.lol unblocked is to eliminate all other players and become the sole survivor. You should check out this quite entertaining shooting game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-8-8 15:42:24 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much slope. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2024-1-23 10:13:11 | Show the author posts only
A Small World Cup successfully combines the thrill of football with the strategic elements of board gaming. With its cultural integration, accessibility, and strategic depth, it has managed to carve a niche for itself in the world of tabletop gaming.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-4-8 19:11:41 | Show the author posts only
Discover exciting new worlds in geometry dash lite. You must guide your character through perilous hazards and difficult pathways in order to achieve victory.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list