Patch Notes of May 9th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-8 16:09:48 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light PatchNotes 5/9
Dear players, we willmaintain our servers for two hours.
Updates:
鈪)鈥淭op-up Rebate鈥 Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activities after theserver maintenance on GMT May 9, 2019. The"Breeze Pleasant Top-up Rebate" will also be expired after thismaintenance. Unclaimed rewards will be distributed to you by email.
鈪)鈥淭rending鈥 Sale
After this maintenance, all the gift or box (purchasedby crystal) items in the Mall-Trending store are sold at a discount sale. Thisevent lasts for a week.
鈪)NewArrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淧icchus Snack Jars鈥 will be nolonger in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淒eepSea MachineryBox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rarelegendary equipments. Also, it included the cool mount-鈥淪ky Overlord鈥!
鈪)NEW
After this week's maintenance, the Warriors canpurchase new box 鈥斺淒arkPurple Crystal Star Box鈥濄佲淓nhancedBundle鈥濄佲淢oon Shine Gift鈥濄佲淏right Starlight Gift鈥濄佲淔ollower Aid Box鈥漚nd鈥淟ight of Dawn & Gem Box鈥漮n the 鈥淣EW鈥.
鈪)LuckyDraw
Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don'tmiss out on the classic box and mounts锛
鈪)LuckyCard Flip
The Lucky Card Flip will be updated after themaintenance.Participate in the event and you will have the chance to get Asoulstone shards like Nighthush and Alex.
鈪)Legend ofthe Dark Moon Event End
After this week's maintenance,Legend of the Dark MoonEvent will be closed.
鈪)RunicWatermelon Event End
After this week's maintenance,Runic Watermelon Eventwill be closed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-31 00:18:40 | Show the author posts only
喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔權副喙夃笝喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喙喔傅喙堗涪喔囙釜喔灌竾喔∴覆喔 喙喔囙复喔 喔堗付喔囙箑喔涏箛喔權釜喔脆箞喔囙笚喔掂箞喔堗赋喙喔涏箛喔權浮喔侧竵 喙 喔椸傅喙堗箖喔娻箟喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔 喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喙喔`傅喔⑧竵喙勦笖喙夃抚喙堗覆喙喔涏箛喔權笡喔编笀喔堗副喔⑧斧喔ム副喔佮箑喔ム涪喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笂喙堗抚喔⑧箖喔箟喔勦父喔撪箘喔斷箟喔`副喔氞箑喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喔福喔粪腑喙喔傅喔⑧箑喔囙复喔權腑喔竵喙勦笡喔∴覆喔佮竵喔о箞喔 喔复喙堗竾喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔曕箟喔竾喔椸赋 喔佮箛喔勦阜喔 喔佮箞喔笝喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喙喔ム箞喔權竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔堗副喔斷竵喔侧福喔佮覆喔`箑喔囙复喔權競喔竾喔勦父喔撪箖喔箟喔斷傅喔佮箞喔笝 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙箒喔氞箞喔囙釜喙堗抚喔權競喔竾喙喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喙冟笂喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔娻副喔斷箑喔堗笝 喙傕笖喔⑧箒喔氞箞喔囙箑喔涏箛喔權釜喙堗抚喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喙冟笂喙夃弗喔囙箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝 喔佮副喔氞釜喙堗抚喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喙喔佮箛喔氞箘喔о箟 喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪笀喔编笖喔佮覆喔`箑喔囙复喔權箘喔斷箟喔斷傅 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班笚喔`覆喔氞箘喔斷箟喔о箞喔侧竸喔膏笓喙冟笂喙夃箑喔囙复喔權箖喔權竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔pg slot喙勦笡喙喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喙佮弗喔班箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權竵喔ム副喔氞浮喔侧箑喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喙喔涏箛喔權竵喔侧福喙喔炧复喙堗浮喙傕腑喔佮覆喔箖喔權竵喔侧福喔娻箞喔о涪喔勦父喔撪笗喔编笖喔复喔權箖喔堗抚喙堗覆喙冟笝喔曕覆喔曕箞喔箘喔涏竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喔ム竾喙喔囙复喔權箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權斧喔`阜喔笝喙夃腑喔⑧弗喔囙笖喙夃抚喔
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-8-3 16:49:07 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-9-13 00:13:31 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.https://www.tellthebell.fyi/ https://www.tellpizzahut.info/ https://www.mycfavisit.one/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-10-10 18:02:41 | Show the author posts only
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me  trap the cat. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-6-14 11:48:45 | Show the author posts only
I am very happy to visit your blog, It tells me a lot of useful information. pizza tower will regularly visit the blog to support you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-7-3 15:46:13 | Show the author posts only
amanda the adventurer is one of the most interesting and enlightening websites I've seen today. Because this is so motivating to me and my work, I think you should be suggested as a good influencer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-11-16 15:00:53 | Show the author posts only
Because driving directions is committed to providing accurate maps and data, it is an essential tool for anybody who wishes to travel in comfort and confidence.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-12-27 12:22:15 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this update brings fnaf many new incentives and content to Crusaders of Light players.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2024-1-13 17:02:35 | Show the author posts only
The difficulties are laid out in great detail, and everything is extremely transparent five nights at freddy's . Without a doubt, it was educational. I find it quite handy to utilize your website. We appreciate your candor. Go ahead and check out my online portfolio. Fnaf 3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list