Patch Notes of April 25th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-4-24 17:12:19 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 4/25
Dear players, we will maintain our servers for twohours.
Updates:
鈪)Midsummer Puzzle Event Coming
It is said a strange old man wanders Milura eachMidsummer Festival.He has been seen at Sardar Highlands, the Surgewind Wilds,Cloudburst Forest, and on Aerial Island. Seek him out and test your luck!
鈪)Runic Watermelon Event Coming
After this week's maintenance,we will be putting Watermelon Seed on the Materials store.It's demonic seedcultivated by Shaman Stuur'nal. It is said that it grows in the desert andproduces incredible watermelons.You can get a wooden bucket after using theseed.You can use the bucket once a day to water your melon fields.You growbeans and harvest beans; you grow watermelons and harvest watermelons. However,the Runic Watermelon does not adhere to this cycle. Eat watermelons and obtainSilver, Gems, Lunarian's Tears, and possibly even a Light of Dawn!
鈪)Follower Arena&Guild Trial Event time revised
After this week's maintenance,wewill adjust the event time of Guild Trial and Follower Arena.
Guild TrialEventtime adjust to every Mon, Wed and Fri from 16:30 to 16:45.
FollowerArenaEventtime adjust to every Mon and Wed from 17:00 to 18:00.
鈪)Holiday Gift
After this maintenance,we willhave a new 7-day box -- "Labor Day Gift鈥,(available once a day for a totalof seven times) .The Gift will be on the "NEW", it can be purchasedonce during the event, the gift contains a variety of rare items and you canget a pet named Mechanical Crab on seventh day,don't miss it!
鈪)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance,鈥淏ard Treasure鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brandnew box 鈥淒ragon Secret Treasure 鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, itincluded the cool outfit-鈥淏reath of Dragon鈥!
鈪)NEW
After this week's maintenance,according to the opening time of each server, the Warriors can purchase new box鈥斺淛adeite Crystal Star Box鈥濄佲淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥濄佲淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥濄佲淓nhancedBundle鈥濄佲淪tarCircle Bundle鈥濄佲淢agellanaBlessing鈥濄佲淟abor Day Gift鈥漚nd鈥淟abor Day CelebrationBox鈥漮n the 鈥淣EW鈥.
鈪)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw is updated as usualevery Monday. Don't miss out on the classic box and mounts锛
鈪)Other
1. Fixed the bug that players could not create squad properly in theGuild Battle:Guild Battlefield event.
2.Fixed the bug that Gilded Flying Carpet(7-day),Blossom Swing(7-day)and Flaming Gorghana(2-day) can't give as present.
3.Fixed the bug that some NPC names were Wrongly translated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-30 14:38:31 | Show the author posts only
wow, this post is quite interesting; I love it. LOL Beans is another entertaining game based on Fall Guys. Your name and colour are your heroes at the start of the game. Then you'll have to wait for the rest of the players to connect before the game can begin. The aim was to overcome difficulties and be the first to cross the finish line. A fixed number of players will be removed from each map until only one remain. You will be able to finish first and hence win the game this way. Make sure to call your pals and have a brawl with them.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-31 00:39:11 | Show the author posts only
喔涪喙堗覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喙勦笖喙夃竵喔ム箞喔侧抚喙勦笡喔о箞喔侧竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔勦箞喔笝喔傕箟喔侧竾喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喙喔傅喙堗涪喔囙浮喔侧竵 喔佮覆喔`弗喔囙箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙佮笗喙堗弗喔班竸喔`副喙夃竾喔權副喙夃笝喔堗付喔囙浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴釜喔赤竸喔编笉喔∴覆喔 喙喔炧福喔侧赴喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔ム阜喔竵喔ム竾喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙冟笝喔堗赋喔權抚喔權箑喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喙喔⑧腑喔 喔覆喔佮竸喔膏笓喙佮笧喙夃竵喙囙笀喔班箑喔傅喔⑧箑喔囙复喔權箘喔涏箖喔權笀喔赤笝喔о笝喔椸傅喙堗箑喔⑧腑喔班箑喔娻箞喔權竵喔编笝 喙佮笗喙堗釜喔脆箞喔囙笚喔掂箞喔勦父喔撪竸喔о福喔椸赋喔勦阜喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喔ム竾喙喔囙复喔權箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔椸傅喔ム赴喔權箟喔涪喔佮箞喔笝 喙傕笖喔⑧箑喔夃笧喔侧赴喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權浮喔粪腑喙冟斧喔∴箞 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喔勦父喔撪涪喔编竾喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴笂喔赤笝喔侧笉喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔pg slot喔∴覆喔佮笧喔笝喔编箞喔權箑喔竾 喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喙佮笝喙堗箖喔堗抚喙堗覆喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔佮赋喔ム副喔囙箑喔ム箞喔權笀喔班笝喔赤浮喔侧笅喔多箞喔囙箑喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙佮竵喙堗竸喔膏笓 喔勦父喔撪竵喙囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喙喔炧复喙堗浮喙喔囙复喔權箖喔箟喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喙勦笖喙夃福喔编笟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙佮弗喔班竵喔赤箘喔`笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權竵喙囙笀喔班笗喔侧浮喔∴覆

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-7-28 16:09:02 | Show the author posts only
Hey! This is my first visit to your site! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in a similar specialty. Site gave us helpful data to work. You have made an astounding showing with regards to!聽run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-7-30 14:41:45 | Show the author posts only
This website has given me useful information about fnf my favorite subject. I had a great time reading your posts. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-3 16:51:37 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-8-5 12:58:31 | Show the author posts only
Your article is very helpful for me. It helps me understand a lot more about word hurdle what I'm learning. Great article, please keep sharing these!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-8-26 12:22:01 | Show the author posts only
The summer puzzle event is fantastic; lol beans I like it and look forward to it every year.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-8-31 14:44:25 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for taking the time to talk about it; I have strong feelings about it and want to learn more about it. Would you mind adding information to your blog post? bubble shooter It will really benefit all of us

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-9-15 11:09:21 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is excellent, so allow me to share a little of myself. One of the best available limitless running games is crossword puzzles. Control your ball as you compete in a fast ramp race to see how far you can climb the leaderboard.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-9-20 11:40:13 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the announcement, venge io I'm looking forward to the upcoming events

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-9-20 11:56:30 | Show the author posts only
I'm really looking forward to the lucky draw, io games hope I get a lot of good stuff

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-11-5 15:47:02 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Andreaa23 at 2023-6-6 16:57

With all your dedication to Crusaders of Light, your hands shouldn't be constrained to the phone's little screen. With a keyboard and mouse, you can control your game like an expert. MEmu provides you with everything you could possibly want. Play Crusaders of Light Lego 2k drive by downloading it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-11-15 15:14:08 | Show the author posts only
I think this is a fantastic article, and I really appreciate you letting me know about it. That is precisely what I had hoped to find, and I really hope that you will keep sharing content that is of such high quality in the years to come.  trap the cat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-12-2 12:17:20 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Miranda23 at 2023-5-10 10:16

We have developed a comprehensive list of the changes you may anticipate to keep you busy while you wait. Here are the complete patch notes for the Lineage II Crusader Update, uno online without further ado. Get a drink and enjoy the reading!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-1-13 16:13:48 | Show the author posts only
Lineage II: Aden & Classic users will have access to a ton of new features and upgrades! We have developed a comprehensive list of the changes you may anticipate to keep you busy while you wait. Here are the complete patch notes for the Lineage II Crusader Update, word wipe without further ado. Get a drink and enjoy the reading!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2024-2-29 04:51:46 | Show the author posts only
Set in the year 3310, Dork Unit Slot https://dork-unit-slot.com/ is an entertaining game that takes players on an adventure with the eponymous characters, Tiny Timmy, Hefty Hector, and Long Lenny. The reels are set in a desolate landscape where vast neon mountains stretch into the distance, a setting that undoubtedly exists in a parallel universe. This swooping landscape encompasses the reels, which are framed with glowing blue neon, and features a variety of glowing plant life. The game鈥檚 richly-colored symbols are all related to its unusual theme, and include blueprints, computer screens, green crystals, and of course, the stars of the show, the Dork Unit mad scientists. It鈥檚 all set to a thrilling electronic soundtrack that is punctuated with animated sound effects, making for a truly captivating slot experience that players will not want to miss.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list