Patch Notes of Mar 7

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-6 15:41:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.

Updates:

鈪)   Devil's Blood set

It is rumored that this set is made of the Blood of Demon Lord Depry and sturdy antiquity materials. The character will reach a temporary contract with the demon through this set, and gain unbelievable power temporarily. After triggering the set effect, the Character鈥檚' main damage and healing skill will be replaced by a more powerful skill, and their damage will be greatly enhanced.

鈪) 鈥淭op-up Rebate鈥 and 鈥淒aily Crystal Spending Rewards鈥 Update

We will have new Top-up Rebate and 鈥淒aily Crystal Spending Rewards鈥 activities after the server maintenance on GMT March 7, 2019. The "Winter Coming Top-up Rebate" will also be expired after this maintenance. Unclaimed rewards will be distributed to you by email.

In the new 鈥淒aily Crystal Spending Rewards鈥, players can get Lucky Ticket, Tears of the Moon, and Blood of Depry, which can be used to get the new Devil鈥檚 Blood set.

鈪)  鈥7-day Gift鈥 Coming

After this maintenance , we will have a new 7-day gift package (available once a day for a total of seven times) -- "7-day Surprise Gift 鈥渁nd鈥 7-day Carnival Gift", 7-day Surprise Gift will be in the mall --Materials store for sale, 7-day Carnival Gift will be on the "NEW", each gift can be purchased once during the event, the gift contains a variety of rare items, don't miss it!

鈪) 鈥淭rending鈥 Sale

After this maintenance, all the gift or box (purchased by crystal) items in the Mall-Trending store are sold at a discount sale. This event lasts for a week.

鈪) 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥淔rost Celebration鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥淢oon Treasure鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it included a new cool mount - 鈥淢oon Brilliant鈥濓紒

鈪)  鈥淣EW鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥淛adeite Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥,  鈥淟ight of Dawn & Follower Box鈥,  鈥淪tar Gem Box 鈥 and 鈥7-day Carnival Gift 鈥 will be in stock on 鈥淣EW鈥.

鈪)   鈥淟ucky Draw鈥

Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic  box and mounts锛

鈪)   鈥淢aterials鈥 Sale Ending

The discount event in the Mall--Materials will end after this maintenance.

鈪)  SS Follower Coersica & Herrling

SS Follower Coersica & Herrling will be out of the pool of Follower Summon(Epic).

X)  Other

1.Fixed an issue where individual player's raid and activity progress were not reset after maintenance.

2.Fixed an issue with Assassin's voice as wrong Chinese speech.

3.Fixed an issue that four Elemental Attacks can be accumulated accidently under certain conditions.

4.Fixed an issue with some iPhone models, in the Character hall, 鈥淐reate鈥 buttons unclickable.

5.Fixed an issue that some players can get extra auction opportunities by entering and exiting cross-server scenes orteams.

6.Fixed an issue with the Assassin, the property template was wrong after entering the cross-server  scenes.

7.The Staredge Stone was wrongly  translated as Starchip Stone previously. It has been modified after this maintenance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-3-7 13:47:46 | Show the author posts only
Good notes!

Can we get a description (and cooldown mechanics) of the new blood of depry set for each class?

Also do you plan to offer the set in other ways?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-3-7 16:11:31 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for patch notes.

We do not see 鈥7-day Gift鈥 Coming. Is it comming later?

A new "Devil's Blood set" has a price 1288 spended crystals (not bound once) * 7 days... 9016 crystals spending during 7 days... IMHO pure Pay2Win model.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-3-10 19:26:08 | Show the author posts only
dear Net Easy your game it giving me PROBLEM I'M TRAYING INTALLING THE GAME BUT IT A PROBLEM WITH GAME THERE IT'S A BIGGEST BUG IN WORLD BECAUSE I LOVE PLAYING YOUR GAME PLEASE HELP SERVE THIS PROBLEM THANK YOU

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-8 13:42:39 | Show the author posts only

The game of blackjack begins with each player receiving two cards. Players assess whether they want to 鈥渉it鈥 or 鈥渟tand.鈥 Hit means the dealer will hand them another card, while stand means they wish to keep the cards they currently have. The anticipation of each hit not only brings each player closer to victory, 喔浮喔编竸喔`釜喔ム箛喔笗 喔о腑喔ム箑喔ム箛喔 but also closer to defeat, as the chance of tipping over 21 increases with each card. Another reason blackjack captures the zeitgeist is that the games can be played so swiftly. This makes sense for many players who might have shorter attention spans or less time on their hands amid so much media fragmentation in the modern world!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-6-1 12:09:41 | Show the author posts only
喙喔囙复喔權笝喔编箟喔權笘喔粪腑喔о箞喔侧箑喔涏箛喔權笡喔编笀喔堗副喔⑧斧喔ム副喔佮箖喔權竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔 喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤 喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗箘喔斷箟喔`副喔氞箒喔堗箛喔勦笧喔笗喙喔⑧腑喔班腑喔侧笀喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喙佮笧喙夃箘喔斷箟喔覆喔佮抚喙堗覆喙喔囙复喔權笚喔膏笝喔椸傅喙堗箖喔娻箟喔ム竾喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔傕腑喔囙竸喔膏笓喔權副喙夃笝喔∴傅喔權箟喔涪 喔福喔粪腑喙勦浮喙堗浮喔侧竵喔炧腑 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗箘喔斷箟喙佮笀喙囙竸喔炧腑喔曕箑喔⑧腑喔 喔佮箛喔曕箟喔竾喙佮弗喔佮浮喔侧笖喙夃抚喔⑧竵喔侧福喙冟笂喙夃箑喔囙复喔權箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔椸傅喙堗箑喔⑧腑喔班箑喔娻箞喔權竵喔编笝 喔斷副喔囙笝喔编箟喔權笘喙夃覆喔勦父喔撪箑喔涏箛喔權竸喔權笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔囙笟喔堗赋喔佮笖 喔福喔粪腑喔囙笟喔權箟喔涪 喔佮箛喔勦抚喔`斧喔ム傅喔佮箑喔ム傅喙堗涪喔囙箑喔佮浮pg slot喔椸傅喙堗箒喔堗箛喔勦笧喔笗喙喔⑧腑喔班箘喔涏竵喙堗腑喔 喔弗喔编竾喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喔∴傅喙喔囙复喔權笚喔膏笝喔∴覆喔佮笧喔竸喙堗腑喔⑧浮喔侧箑喔ム箞喔權竵喙囙涪喔编竾喙勦浮喙堗釜喔侧涪

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-8-3 16:56:14 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-10-6 12:11:50 | Show the author posts only
This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. I'm going to go ahead and endorse you as a good influencer because this has been extremely helpful to me and my work.  baseball 9

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2024-3-20 17:07:44 | Show the author posts only
The sensation of victory after crossing the finish line is pure adrenaline-fueled pleasure!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list