Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 12/3

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-12-3 09:58:37 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 12/3 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淪hadow Guardian Box鈥漺ill be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淣orthlandGift Box鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriorswill find a new mount 鈥淐hristmas Wings鈥 in it.
鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity onserver time December 3, 2020. It will be refreshed at 6:00 A.M.
鈪)Eternal Purification
After being released from prison for the secondtime, Chris goes to the Ancestral Altar to seek the power of the devil.Chrisreplied: so what's the cost.Then...the sound faded away, and the guard heard nomore of the conversation.Please go to Kylinffar Valley to crusade Chris.
鈪)Toy Promoter
Quickly, help the people of Karanvale reclaimthe celebration gifts that were stashed away by the troublemaker. Beware of thetoy general! (If you leave the team after the event has started, an attemptwill still be subtracted.)
鈪)New Time Tunnel activityannouncement
The price of Time Tunnel has been reduced for some Crystals props inthe surprise store. Warriors who have bought Crystals props in the Time Tunnel surprise store will be returnedwithin 24 hours after the update.
鈪)Protecting Dreamly
After this maintenance, Protecting Dreamly willbe off.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-11-5 17:59:35 | Show the author posts only
This game is designed in HTML5 and works on all computers and phones - play happy wheels on full screen without lags and without registration.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-2-16 09:17:47 | Show the author posts only
During an epidemic season like this, what do you generally do? slope game which I recently found, is a fantastic game to play throughout the winter months. I'd like to invite you to join me right now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-4-12 15:35:01 | Show the author posts only
This is definitely a great article. Thank you so much for taking the time to play snake detail all of this for all of us. It was a great guide!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:20:51 | Show the author posts only
喙勦浮喙堗笗喙夃腑喔囙箑喔斷复喔權笚喔侧竾喙勦笡喔勦覆喔复喙傕笝喙冟斧喙夃箑喔傅喔⑧箑喔о弗喙堗赋喙喔о弗喔侧腑喔掂竵喔曕箞喔箘喔涏箒喔ム箟喔 喙佮竸喙堗箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喔勦父喔撪笝喔编箟喔權箑喔娻阜喙堗腑喔∴笗喙堗腑喔复喔權箑喔曕腑喔`箤喙喔權箛喔 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム涪喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箑喔炧傅喔⑧竾喙喔椸箞喔侧笝喔掂箟喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笧喔權副喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔堗父喙冟笀 喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕箘喔斷箟 喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂笚喔侧竾喙喔氞阜喙堗腑喙佮笝喙堗箚喔堗箟喔 喙勦浮喙堗笀喔赤箑喔涏箛喔權笗喙夃腑喔囙箑喔涏箛喔權斧喙堗抚喔囙箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙箑喔囙复喔權笚喔膏竵 喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧釜喔∴副喔勦福喔浮喔侧箖喔佮弗喙夃抚喔编笝喔權傅喙夃福喔掂笟喙勦笡喙喔ム涪喙喔勦福喔斷复喔曕笩喔`傅喙喔⑧腑喔班釜喔∴副喔勦福喔浮喔侧笂喔脆竵喔佮副喔氞笚喔侧竾喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙 pgslot 喔о副喔權笝喔掂箟喔椸箞喔侧笝喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃福喔编笟喙喔勦福喔斷复喔曕笩喔`傅喙佮弗喙夃抚喔佮箛喙傕笟喔權副喔浮喔侧竵 喔∴覆喔佮涪喔脆箞喔囙竵喔о箞喔侧笚喔掂箞喔椸箞喔侧笝喙喔勦涪喙勦笖喙 喙傕笖喔⑧笀喔脆笗喙冟笀喔覆喔⑧笡喔编箞喔權箒喔權箞喙 喔椸覆喔囙箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶競喔竾喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喔權副喙夃笝喔∴傅喔腹喔曕福喔ム副喔氞笀喔侧竵喙喔嬥傅喔⑧笝喔弗喙囙腑喔昿g 喔∴覆喙佮笀喔佮笚喔膏竵喙嗋抚喔编笝 喔炧抚喔佮箑喔`覆喙冟斧喙夃箒喔佮箞喔勦父喔撪笝喔编箟喔權浮喔侧辅喔多竵喔┼覆喔佮副喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔堗父喙冟笀

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-6-29 18:15:43 | Show the author posts only
poppy playtime is set in a toy factory named Playtime. It was a famous factory that produced toys and dolls. One day, all of the staff here mysteriously disappeared. The factory was then abandoned. You play as an ex-worker here and try to solve the mystery after receiving a letter from a staff member who disappeared 10 years ago.
During the game, you will encounter many haunted toys that will hunt you throughout the factory. And it's important to have quick reactions. The mascot of the game is Huggy Wuggy. It's an enormous creature with blue fur and wide red lips.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-7-18 16:16:14 | Show the author posts only
Using the fnf mod, a popular music game recently, you'll fall head over heels. To win, you'll need to use your dance-move control talents to catch Girlfriend's favorite moves, capture her favorite enemies, and beat them all. It also has numerous minigames, each with its own plot and cast of people, which will keep you intrigued.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:15:16 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔ム箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-8-26 22:23:16 | Show the author posts only
The article provides me with a great deal of knowledge, helping me expand my knowledge. You can access: run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-8-27 19:10:30 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided. https://www.imybkexperience.com/ https://www.mykfc-experience.com/ https://www.mybpcreditcard.one/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-8-31 19:11:04 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for providing such useful information. I've been having trouble coming up with many questions about this topic. I'll stick with you! play build now gg free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-9-9 18:22:05 | Show the author posts only
This is something I've discussed with a friend. Run 3 is an addicting infinite runner game set in a futuristic universe in which you control a self-falling ball on a 3D track, combining old and new gameplay elements. A fast-paced game with some bizarre high-tech elements.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:33:40 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氚旍勾霛 臧鞛

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-11-2 08:58:59 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive. Before I give my opinion, let me commend your team for providing us with this knowledge source and for allowing us to freely contact you. Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day. gartic phone

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-11-14 16:26:23 | Show the author posts only
What routine do you follow at this challenging time of epidemics? idle mining empire  is a fantastic game to keep you occupied in the winter, I recently discovered. Join me now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2022-12-20 17:50:54 | Show the author posts only
Playing more sport games like basketball stars game. There are lots of exciting things.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2022-12-28 20:11:57 | Show the author posts only
The gaming experiences have been shared, but would be just stating that I was helped by economics assignment help
who helped me a lot in completing up my tasks before the due date, they were very much secure and affordable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-1-30 18:21:23 | Show the author posts only
A large gaming community is praising a really alluring game when you're looking for a nice one to play. fnaf security breach

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2023-3-2 16:59:15 | Show the author posts only
Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: trap the cat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2023-3-11 16:00:38 | Show the author posts only
Your postings are really informative and carefully crafted; I have high hopes that you will have more dordle quality content to share with your audience the next time you post.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list