Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 11/19 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-11-19 10:17:48 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 11/19 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)The Battle of Karanvale - Escapethe Airdock锛圚eroic)
Brand new raid: The Battle of Karanvale - Escapethe Airdock锛圚eroic) is open for all servers!
Even if time goes by, it is difficult to erasethe impact of the coming of the demon seed. The aftermath of the catastrophe isstill echoing in the Araka Airport: the shadows of the past are unscrupulous,and the demon attacks are endless. The demon Garoso once again controlled thelargest engineering mech in the port, and the Air Force Captain Sedge alsoregrouped the demon air cavalry force to intercept the spacecraft heading toKaranvale. In the face of the former demon leader, the warriors need to rely onthe power of engineering mechas to break through the protection of the power ofdarkness; the battle on the crumbling spaceship becomes more and moredifficult, and only concerted efforts can win.
Escape the Airdock锛圚eroic) is a 10-person teamraid. The Warrior level of the reaches level 69 and the talent level reacheslevel 91 to go to the challenge. A new D21 equipment suit-Falling Death and Demon'sSoul  will be dropped on Escape theAirdock锛圚eroic), and raid auctions will also startnormally.

鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淒ragon Secret Box鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淪ecret contract鈥漺ith very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find anew mount 鈥淢ystery Wing鈥 in it.

鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity onserver time November 19, 2020. It will be refreshed at 6:00 A.M.

鈪)Protecting Dreamly
A legendary creature called Dreamly is attractedby light and came to Karanvale through the rift of shadow. However, the spiritit left in the rift attracked a group of demons. The royal scholars inKaranvale has asked the warriors to protect Dreamly from them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-12-7 17:32:39 | Show the author posts only
Thank you so much for your sharing! I didn't know that. Hope you can continue sharing useful information like that!

shell shockers

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 20:22:17 | Show the author posts only
喔覆喔佮笀喔班涪喔佮笗喔编抚喔涪喙堗覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔∴覆喔副喔佮斧喔權付喙堗竾喙喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗箑喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔權复喔⑧浮喔椸副喙夃竾喙冟笝喙佮笟喔氞腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喙佮弗喔班箒喔氞笟喔樴福喔`浮喔斷覆喔權副喙夃笝 喙喔娻阜喙堗腑喔о箞喔侧笝喔编竵喔炧笝喔编笝喔椸副喙夃竾喔弗喔侧涪喔曕箟喔竾喙喔勦涪喙勦笖喙夃涪喔脆笝喔娻阜喙堗腑喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔涪喙堗覆喔囙箒喔權箞喔權腑喔 喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔pg slot 喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喔笝喔多箞喔囙笚喔掂箞喔∴副喔佮笀喔班笧喔氞箑喔箛喔權笗喔侧浮喔勦覆喔复喙傕笝喔曕箞喔侧竾 喙 喙冟笝喔ム副喔佮俯喔撪赴喙喔涏箛喔權笗喔灌箟喙佮浮喔娻笂喔掂笝喔椸傅喙堗浮喔掂笭喔侧笧喙喔`傅喔⑧竾喔佮副喔權箒喔ム箟喔о箖喔娻箟喔о复喔樴傅喔佮覆喔`斧喔∴父喔權斧喔`阜喔笚喔掂箞喙喔`傅喔⑧竵喔о箞喔 Spin 喙傕笖喔⑧箖喔箟喔犩覆喔炧斧喔⑧父喔斷笗喔侧浮喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙屶笚喔掂箞喔佮赋喔笝喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-6-28 12:16:50 | Show the author posts only
Wonderful post. This post is one of the best posts according to my point of view. Your work is so good and impressive. Thanks for it
poppy playtime

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-7-29 14:32:01 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for taking the time to provide this helpful information. Also, check out our io games and foodle site, you'll get unexpected surprises.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-3 12:11:55 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔ム箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-9-21 17:45:51 | Show the author posts only
This is the best Website I have ever gone through and find amazing very interesting information. Very detailed and unique. Highly appreciated dinosaur game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:34:31 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氚旍勾霛 韺

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-28 11:08:10 | Show the author posts only
I discovered the issue through your pen to be intriguing! Like myself, I think a lot of other people are curious about them. How long does it take to write an article like this? I hope you'll keep writing high-caliber articles to share with everyone. I think many people will be shocked when they read this article! I appreciate your post.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-12-19 15:48:38 | Show the author posts only
I watch them for more important facts, then play run 3 for pleasure, because the info presented is so fascinating. Fantastic endless runner game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-12-26 11:39:08 | Show the author posts only
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am an antique and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. backrooms

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-3-2 16:53:23 | Show the author posts only
Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: nytimes crossword

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-3-16 12:42:19 | Show the author posts only
quordle is a fun and challenging word game that has taken the gaming world by storm. The goal of the game is to find hidden words in a grid of letters and it's a great way to improve your vocabulary and spelling skills. Whether you're a word game lover or simply looking for a new challenge, quordle game is the perfect game for you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-3-23 16:57:39 | Show the author posts only
The patch notes or changes made in the game during the maintenance are not mentioned in the message, melon playground but the maintenance is expected to last for 2 hours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-3-27 12:37:30 | Show the author posts only
Continue the story of Garten Of Banban . Delve deeper into the bizarre establishment where the place was left suspiciously empty. Try to survive the unexpected residents, all while uncovering the truth behind the place鈥

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-6-19 16:45:34 | Show the author posts only
The difficulties are laid out in great detail, and everything is extremely transparent moto x3m bike race game. Without a doubt, it was educational. I find it quite handy to utilize your website. We appreciate your candor. Go ahead and check out my online portfolio moto x3m unblocked

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2023-7-18 09:55:02 | Show the author posts only
This is a really good article. I think this is one of the best entries I've ever read. Your work is outstanding and motivating. I appreciate you. capybara clicker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2024-3-26 10:02:19 | Show the author posts only
I believe that with the information you share, it will bring a lot of value to the readers and I hope that they will absorb the good and useful things. aa route planner

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list