Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 11/12 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-11-14 15:41:47 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 11/12 UTC+8 10:00

Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淪hadow Guardian Box鈥漺ill be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淒ragon SecretBox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淎ncient God Pterodactyl鈥 in it.

鈪) Pray For Uspicious
WAfter this maintenance,Pray For Uspicious eventwill open two weeks.
Use the Discount Coupon to bargain the specifieditem in the giftstore,the difference between the price of the item purchased atthe end of the event and the price of the item at the end will be returned bymail.
In addition, the use of coupon will increase thelevel points at the same time of goods discount, and the top 10 players on theserver will be given Conflagrus - Elite Shard.

鈪) Rare Gifts
After this maintenance,Kitty Lens Giftbox,Pterosaur'sCrystal Star Box,Nimble Claw Light Box,Dreamy Gem Box,Colourful CloudBox,Fiery-red Fox Box,Rabbit Mirror Box back on Material Medicine.

鈪) Nightmare Shop
After this maintenance, Nightmare Shop eventwill be off.

鈪)Treasure event
After this maintenance,Treasure event will befinished.Exchange shop will along still next event.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-1-11 17:27:18 | Show the author posts only
Show off your best card skills by playing Spider Solitaire 2 Suit. Arrange them in descending order and get more cards in the cardstore
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-14 15:05:27 | Show the author posts only
happy wheels is a very fun game app. The more you play this game, the more fun it will be. This is an addictive game, if you play this game once you will play it again and again. It has a simple and interactive interface so that anyone can easily play this game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-30 20:22:45 | Show the author posts only
喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔ム父喙夃笝喔`覆喔囙抚喔编弗喙佮笀喙囙竸喔炧腑喔曕笀喔赤笝喔о笝喔∴斧喔侧辅喔侧弗 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔涏副喔堗笀喔膏笟喔编笝喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喙勦笖喙夃浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔涏福喔编笟喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔涏箑喔涏箛喔權福喔灌笡喙佮笟喔氞腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤 喙傕笖喔⑧竸喔о覆喔∴笝喙堗覆喔笝喙冟笀喔傕腑喔囙箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔佮箛喔勦阜喔 pg slot 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喙佮笗喔佮竾喙堗覆喔 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笝喙堗覆喙喔ム箞喔權浮喔侧竵喔椸傅喙堗釜喔膏笖 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喙喔ム箞喔權竾喙堗覆喔⑧箒喔ム赴喔∴傅喔佮覆喔`箖喔娻箟喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙屶笭喔侧笧喙喔涏箛喔權福喔灌笡喔曕箞喔侧竾 喙 喙喔娻箞喔 喔溹弗喙勦浮喙 喔佮覆喔`箤喔曕腹喔 喔溹腹喙夃斧喔嵿复喔 喔福喔粪腑喔`腹喔涏釜喔编笗喔о箤 喔椸傅喙堗浮喔掂釜喔掂釜喔编笝喔弗喔侧竵喔弗喔侧涪 喔堗付喔囙笚喔赤箖喔箟喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喔權箞喔侧釜喔權箖喔堗箒喔ム赴喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔權复喔⑧浮喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔 喙

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:20:53 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔о箛喔氞笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-9-23 18:48:11 | Show the author posts only
This help is what the weary student needs. I'm so glad I found this site and page  paper minecraft because the college routine has become unbearable for me. Now, this is no longer an issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:34:51 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 2021 氚旍勾霛 韺

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-10-26 16:53:47 | Show the author posts only
I watch them for more important information, then go play bubble shooter because the knowledge presented is so fascinating. All ages can enjoy this fun ball-shooting game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-16 12:00:54 | Show the author posts only
wordle  is a famous crossword game inspired by the matching game Mastermind. It was created and developed by a Welsh software engineer named Josh Wardle, owned and published by The New York Times

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-11-28 11:09:48 | Show the author posts only
It's truly amazing. My favorite. very insightful and interesting post. I learned some very important ideas from your post that are excellent and useful to me. I just hope I see another post from you soon. I'm anticipating that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-2-2 09:13:31 | Show the author posts only
It's simply incredible. My preferred snake game. really informative and insightful post. Your writing was amazing, and I learnt some pretty significant concepts from it that will be helpful to me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-3-27 12:37:46 | Show the author posts only
The objective of drive mad is extremely difficult since players must operate a truck at high speed on an insane course while attempting to dodge obstacles along the route without tipping the truck over.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-5-18 11:12:40 | Show the author posts only
The conclusion of the Nightmare Shop event suggests that players should make their final build now gg purchases and take advantage of the available rewards before it ends.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-6-14 17:35:56 | Show the author posts only
The invideo cupon voucher opens a world of inventiveness and low-cost, high-end video editing. Anyone can create stunning videos fast and effortlessly with the user-friendly online video editing tool InVideo. Thanks to its vast media library and adaptable designs, InVideo allows users the means to produce compelling films for social media, advertising campaigns, presentations, and more. Customers can take advantage of InVideo's robust tools and features and get significant discounts by applying the unique promo code. Utilize InVideo to enhance your storytelling and video content, and use the promo code to get into all of your creative potential.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-6-23 17:05:34 | Show the author posts only
It's great to hear that you're enjoying the game app Amanda The Adventurer! It sounds like a fun and addictive game that keeps you engaged. The simplicity and interactive interface are definitely important factors that contribute to a positive gaming experience. Being able to easily play and navigate the game enhances the overall enjoyment. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about the game app, and I hope you continue to have a great time playing it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-8-30 16:03:23 | Show the author posts only
Your article is great. The information you provide is also very good and interesting. I hope you will continue to publish more and more great articles. retro bowl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2023-9-14 12:16:29 | Show the author posts only
It provides essential information to slope players regarding the upcoming changes and events in the game.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-11-3 10:46:28 | Show the author posts only
suika game will be scattered across the game environment, and you must collect them using your character's abilities.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2023-11-11 05:56:18 | Show the author posts only
A MLD massage encourages the movement of lymphatic fluid that has accumulated in a surgical area. The massage actively pushes fluid back into the lymphatic system, causing toxins to leave the surgical site. A lymphatic massage after facelift USA is not a deep-tissue massage; it is a light massage in which light pressure and rotating motions are applied to the surgical area.        lymphatic massage after facelift

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2023-11-18 03:32:29 | Show the author posts only
Raise your project drives with our Project Consult Services in the USA. Our consultancy services are decisively intended to help associations in exploring the intricacies of project the executives. Whether you're starting another project, confronting difficulties during execution, or looking to upgrade existing cycles, our carefully prepared consultants carry an abundance of involvement to give custom fitted arrangements. From project wanting to gamble with the board, our far reaching consultancy services guarantee that your projects line up with best practices and industry guidelines. Band together with us for Project Consult Services in the USA, and let our mastery guide you toward effective project results.        project consult services usa

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list