Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/22

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-22 11:33:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/22 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淒ragon Gift Box鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淕ame box鈥 withvery high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find a newmount 鈥淧ixel weapon鈥 in it.
鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity onserver time October 22, 2020. It will be refreshed at 6:00 A.M.
鈪)Lightwing
When the scholars of Karanvale were deep intheir research of Lightwing\'s power, a girl named Raphiel appeared. Mortalshouldn\'t possess such power! As the proclaimed these words, she beganassaulting every town and village upon Sardar Highlands. Heroes, unite togetherand defeat her. Show her we are powerful enough to control Lightwing!
鈪)Lucky Draw
After this maintenance, Lucky Draw Chance isincreased. Lucky ticket and Spirit Beast Shards will get double of theprobability. The activity lasts only a week.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-11-22 14:27:20 | Show the author posts only
Oh sorry for the delay in my information, will there be more exciting feature additions in the near future? mapquest driving directions
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 20:23:48 | Show the author posts only
喔⑧付喔斷笗喔侧浮喔`覆喔勦覆喔佮弗喔侧竾喙喔涏箛喔權斧喔ム副喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔堗父喔斷笝喔掂箟喔栢阜喔抚喙堗覆喔赋喔勦副喔嵿腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔∴覆喔佮箑喔涏福喔掂涪喔氞箑喔浮喔粪腑喔權箑喔涏箛喔權笀喔膏笖喔曕副喔斷釜喔脆笝喙冟笀喔傕腑喔囙箑喔弗喙堗覆喔權副喔佮笧喔權副喔權笚喔编箟喔囙斧喔ム覆喔⑧抚喙堗覆喔堗赴喙喔ム阜喔竵喙冟笂喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔`箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶笝喔掂箟喙喔ム涪喔福喔粪腑喙勦浮喙
喙喔о箛喔氞笡喔ム腑喔斷笭喔编涪 喔傕箟喔浮喔灌弗喙勦浮喙堗福喔编箞喔о箘喔弗 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴笡喔ム腑喔斷笭喔编涪 pg slot喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喔權箞喔侧箑喔娻阜喙堗腑喔栢阜喔箖喔權笖喙夃覆喔權竵喔侧福喙冟斧喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔 喙佮弗喔班浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔曕复喔斷笗喙堗腑喙冟斧喙夃笡喔`付喔佮俯喔侧笗喙堗腑喔溹腹喙夃箖喔娻箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔曕弗喔笖喙喔о弗喔 喔椸覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喔斷傅喙喔`覆喔勦抚喔`福喔灌箟喔椸傅喙堗浮喔侧笚喔掂箞喙勦笡喔傕腑喔囙箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶笚喔掂箞喙喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔權副喙夃笝 喔о箞喔侧竵喙堗腑喔曕副喙夃竾喔∴覆喙冟笝喔權覆喔∴競喔竾喔赴喙勦福

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 14:28:41 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔о箛喔氞笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-8 00:38:09 | Show the author posts only
Hello everybody, I know a very useful site reddit buy upvotes of a team that raises upvotes on Reddit, Buying votes on Reddit from Reddit accounts with age karma. Fast shipping. Starts in 10 minutes, I recommend you use their services.Wish I was helful

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-29 14:57:42 | Show the author posts only
This was a very interesting article. I hope you continue to contribute quality content to the community. I'd like to introduce you to a new game genre that I've come across. A retro games is a game with traditional gameplay that you can enjoy in your spare time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:36:02 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氚旍勾霛茧鞍韺 雲疙晿鞖

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-10-28 14:45:30 | Show the author posts only
In dordle game is a fantastic game to have on hand when you're feeling depressed, exhausted, or simply need a small reminder that life is wonderful!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-12-12 17:51:35 | Show the author posts only
in trap the mouse , you can always find the mouse in the same spot in the center of a massive carpet consisting of a wide array of hexagonal tiles.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-2-25 15:51:55 | Show the author posts only
The contexto word game may also appeal to those who enjoy crossword puzzles and enjoy the challenge of solving them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-3-1 09:59:24 | Show the author posts only
Hey, I'm very sorry for the delay in my information; will there be other interesting feature additions in the near future? x trench run

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-4-5 16:29:16 | Show the author posts only
I am very happy to see so many new features updated contexto and I also hope that I will be one of the lucky ones to receive the prize in the upcoming lucky draw.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-4-19 15:13:45 | Show the author posts only
After the maintenance, retro bowl the "Dragon Gift Box" will no longer be available on the "New Arrival" section. Instead, a new box called "Game Box" will be in stock with a very high discount.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-6-5 12:31:52 | Show the author posts only
Excellent post. According to my opinion, this is one of the best posts. Your work is excellent and impressive. Thank you for it.
capybara clicker game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-8-30 11:40:50 | Show the author posts only
I just wanted to say that your article is great and I really like the information you share. slope

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-11-6 10:08:52 | Show the author posts only
I'm genuinely looking forward to more of your content because your pokedoku posts consistently offer both knowledge and delight.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2023-11-20 09:39:21 | Show the author posts only
A new box called "Game box" suika game with a significant discount will be introduced in the "New Arrival" section.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2024-1-13 11:33:40 | Show the author posts only
The scholars of Karanvale, deep in their research of Lightwing's power, buckshot roulette encountered a girl named Raphiel. Claiming that mortals shouldn't possess such power, she started assaulting towns and villages on Sardar Highlands.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2024-1-20 17:28:25 | Show the author posts only
I appreciate the creativity of the game slope. This game brought a new and unique gameplay to the arcade genre.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list