Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/15

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-15 09:32:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 10/15 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)New Transformation Card skills
After this update and maintenance锛宯ewTransformation Card skills are now available.
1.Guided Missile: Summon a missile to lock ontothe target and start tracking it. The initial movement speed of the missile isslow, and the speed increases continuously, causing damage and knockback to thetarget
2.Siren's Song: Sing the Siren\'s Song and makeup enemy units fall asleep; once sleep is removed, the targets' damage takenwill increase. Wake when damaged.
3.Evil Storm: Summon 4 waves of evil storm atthe current location. Each wave of fire rain damage gradually increases.
4.Lightless Shield: Summon the power of shadowsto protect a friendly target. When the shield is activated, the target'scontinuous damage and slowed state are removed.
5.Magic Claw: Cast over time. Summon the powerof the abyss to pull at the target.
6.Magic Arrow: Shoot a magical arrow at thetarget, dealing damage and stunning them.
7.Frost Storm: Cast over time. Summon a powerfulfrost storm to strike up to enemy targets in the area at the current location.Every time Frost Storm hits, it will add a slow state to the target andsuperimpose the frozen state by one stack. When frozen reaches 5 stacks, itwill freeze the target. Frost Storm deals double damage to frozen targets.
8.Flame Circle: Release a powerful flame circlein front of you after a short delay. Dealing damage to up to the targets inrange and stunning them.
9.Oceanic Force: The power of the ocean ismysterious and unpredictable. Summons 4 waves of oceanic power in the areaahead. Sea water spews forth after a short delay, dealing damage to an enemytarget in the area and knocking them back.
10.Potent Hormone: Inject an ally with potenthormones, instantly recovering the caster's HP and enhance the target,increasing their movement speed and cast speed , and granting Lifesteal.
鈪)Warmth from Spirit lamps
After this update and maintenance, warmth fromSpirit lamps  will be on the"mall" interface. This event will last for two weeks. You can getvarious kinds of Spirit lamps orders by making a wish on the activityinterface. You can exchange various rare rewards with the Spirit lamps  in the points store, including 鈥淣ewtranslation card skills鈥濓紝鈥淟egendary Transformation Card鈥濃淪oulstone-SS 鈥濓紝
Wish tree can be upgraded to level 10. With the continuousupgrading of wishing tree, you can get 鈥淧owerful style giftpack鈥 at level 10.
鈪)Costume Dance
After this update and maintenance锛孴he DawnKingdom decided to hold another dance party in Karanvale. It takes 30 heroes tostart a Dance Party, and the heroes who perform well at the Dance Party mayreceive a Dance Party Pack from the king. Please go to the Battle-Casual Arenato join the Karanvale's Dress-ball activity.
鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淔antasy Dragon Egg鈥漺ill be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥溾淒ragon GiftBox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淭oy Wings鈥 in it.
鈪) Astrolabe remove
After this update and maintenance, the Astrolabewill be removed. And the exchange shop will be closed before the next event isopened. Please exchange in time.
鈪)DoDo's chocolate
After this update and maintenance, DoDo'schocolate event will be off .
鈪)Toy Promoter
After this maintenance, Toy Promoter event willbe finished.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-10-15 13:49:05 | Show the author posts only
Is that still maintenance I can鈥檛 login right now

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-15 14:36:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
impossible to logging from 4 hour ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-15 14:44:02 | Show the author posts only
hi chit   yes  thy said 2 hrs  but now their 2 hrs mean  2 yrs?cant log in too

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-10-15 15:32:03 | Show the author posts only
Dears ,
     Kindly make sure u plugged-in the internet cable to the servers after finishing the maintenance
Best Regards,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-10-15 17:17:30 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
i play on ipad ios , when there is a patch note usually , i can relog when this update is over
i try,close device and relog but no effect , i m not alone who can't log

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-12-10 20:18:50 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Available undetectable counter feit bills all currencies, hit me up

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-12-10 20:19:34 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
styxx replied at 2020-10-15 04:17
i play on ipad ios , when there is a patch note usually , i can relog when this update is over
i tr ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2020-12-10 20:22:21 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2021-6-30 11:05:03 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-3-25 16:18:01 | Show the author posts only
Those are detailed analysis. Join the fall guys race,  1v1 lol to top the leaderboard

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-4-3 03:40:12 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
col.16163.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:24:15 | Show the author posts only
喔∴覆喔堗覆喔佮笡喔`赴喙喔椸辅喔赴喙勦福喔澿覆喔-喔栢腑喔 喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔о笚喔编笝喙冟笀 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗pg slot喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笝喔编箟喔權竸喔о福喔∴傅喔`赴喔氞笟喔佮覆喔`笣喔侧竵 鈥 喔栢腑喔權箑喔囙复喔 喔椸傅喙堗笚喔赤箘喔斷箟喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔 喔涏弗喔笖喔犩副喔⑧箒喔ム赴喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔澿覆喔佮笘喔笝喙勦笖喙夃笗喔ム腑喔 24 喔娻副喙堗抚喙傕浮喔囙箘喔∴箞喔∴傅喔勦箞喔侧笟喔`复喔佮覆喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔權副喙夃笝 喔勦抚喔侧浮喔`抚喔斷箑喔`箛喔о箖喔權竵喔侧福喔澿覆喔-喔栢腑喔權箑喔涏箛喔權箑喔浮喔粪腑喔權笡喔编笀喔堗副喔⑧釜喔赤竸喔编笉喔涪喙堗覆喔囙涪喔脆箞喔囙笗喙堗腑喔佮覆喔`抚喔侧竾喙佮笢喔權竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權競喔竾喙喔`覆喙喔о箛喔氞笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔勦父喔撪釜喔∴笟喔编笗喔脆竸喔`笟 4 喔傕箟喔笝喔掂箟 喔堗赴喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔笝喙勦笡喙勦浮喙堗箘喔斷箟喙喔ム涪喔權腑喔佮笀喔侧竵 AUTOpgslot.NET 喔父喔斷涪喔笖喙喔о箛喔氞笧喔權副喔權競喔竾喙勦笚喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:36:36 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔о箛喔氞笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:36:20 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氍措氚旍勾霛 韺

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2022-11-8 16:15:17 | Show the author posts only
melon playground is a strange game where you can completely de-stress after the stress you have to endure. Being a sandbox game means that you fully utilize your creativity to think of ways to combine the items in the game to create a combination that satisfies your creativity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2022-11-19 16:15:18 | Show the author posts only
I have never come across such an retro bowl article. Glad to have read it. It is very helpful for me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-5-4 17:57:03 | Show the author posts only
lorde replied at 2022-11-8 16:15
melon playground is a strange game where you can completely de-stress after the stress you have to e ...

What is your favorite game? I feel more comfortable playing healthy games like fall guys than playing gambling games. I enjoyed a wonderful quiet time just typing the fall guys on the computer or phone!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2023-6-7 11:25:54 | Show the author posts only
I believe that the information you share, it will bring a lot of value to the readers and I hope that they will absorb the good and useful things. aa route planner

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2023-11-6 16:24:30 | Show the author posts only
Unleash your inner gaming champion in the world of suika game , where every strategic decision and skillful merge brings you closer to becoming the ultimate fruit-stacking master, setting new standards for gaming excellence and setting the stage for a gaming legacy that will be remembered for years to retro bowl college come.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list