Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 9/17

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-9-17 09:54:42 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 9/17 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)Hades's Special Trial
Seeing that the Child of Light activelyparticipated in their own trials and achieved quite impressive results, Hades,the god of wealth, issued a rallying order to the Child of Light, starting aspecial trial. Survive in this special trial, you can get more precious rewards.
The special trial of Hades is a single playergame. Players can obtain the item "Hades's Assembly Order" from the100 daily activity chest, or use gold to purchase them in the mall. After usingthe "Hades's Assembly Order", players can enter the special event.After entering the trial, players cannot use any of their original skills, norcan they trigger the effects of runes, equipment, artifacts, and spirit beasts.Instead, use summoning energy to summon powerful partners and promote them.Under the protection of your partner, if you continue to survive the enemy'ssiege, you will receive more and more hell gems as rewards
Hell gem is another special product of hell.Jewelry merchant Matilda is very interested in this gem. Players can use hellgem to exchange rare items such as "Advanced Ocean Core" .
鈪) Treasure event
The Treasure event event is available at 10o'clock in sept 17. Obtain vault chests for free. Open chests to obtain vaultpoints! #1. During the event, you can obtain vault chests donated by Karanvalewhen you top-up. Use Treasure secret keys to open the chests and obtainrewards. High-quality chests grant you better rewards, but require moreTreasure secret keys. #2. Low-quality chests also have a chance to grant youhigher-quality vault chests. #3. You will get different vaults with differenttop-up amount: Obtain a Rotten wood Treasure every time you top up 3 dollars;Obtain a Black iron Treasure every time you top up 15 dollars; Obtain a BraveTreasure every time you top up 60 dollars ; Obtain a Starlight Treasure everytime you top up 150 dollars; Obtain a Golden light Treasure every time you topup 300 dollars. #4. During the event, you can claim a free Rotten wood Treasuredonated by Karanvale at the event page every day. When your Activity pointsreach 100, you can obtain 3 Treasure secret keys. Treasure secret keys can bebought from the weekly limit. #5. The maximum amount of Starlight Treasure youcan get through topping up is 200. The maximum amount of Golden light Treasureyou can get through topping up is 100. The high-quality vaults you obtainthrough opening low-quality chests are not subject to this restriction.
鈪) New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淗oly Tree Gift Bag鈥漺ill be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淲ater GiftBox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淲ater Whisper鈥 in it.
鈪) Protecting Dreamly
A legendary creature called Dreamly is attractedby light and came to Karanvale through the rift of shadow. However, the spiritit left in the rift attracts a group of demons. The royal scholars in Karanvalehas asked the warriors to protect Dreamly from them.
鈪) Time Tunnelactivity announcement
After this update and maintenance, Time Tunnelactivity will be off. The exchange shop will be closed when the next activityopens.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-11-25 15:10:36 | Show the author posts only
Oh my god! The article is so good. I love quality articles like this. Do you want to challenge yourself or relax with the moto x3m? An online game loved by friends all over the world
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-12-8 11:54:37 | Show the author posts only
Wow, What an excellent post. I actually found this for many informatics. That's what I'm looking for. Affirmation is the best article
fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-30 20:25:41 | Show the author posts only
喔福喔粪腑喔溹腹喙夃笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔涏福喔班釜喔氞竵喔侧福喔撪箤喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔∴覆喔佮竵喙囙釜喔侧浮喔侧福喔栢箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟喙佮笟喔氞釜喔氞覆喔 喙 喙佮笗喙堗笀喔班笖喔掂竵喔о箞喔侧箘喔浮喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔炧复喙堗浮喙傕腑喔佮覆喔箖喔權竵喔侧福喔娻笝喔 喙佮弗喔班箓喔竵喔侧釜喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`笚喔赤箑喔囙复喔權競喔竾喔勦父喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喙佮笝喙堗笝喔笝喔о箞喔侧箑喔涏箛喔權箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙笚喔掂箞喔斷傅 喔勦父喔撪笀喔多竾喔堗赋喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喙喔覆 喙喔椸竸喔權复喔勦笚喔掂箞喔斷傅喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權浮喔侧福喙堗抚喔∴箖喔娻箟喙勦笡喔佮副喔氞竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笚喔掂箞喔斷傅喔權副喙堗笝喙喔竾喔佮箛喔堗赴喔娻箞喔о涪喙冟斧喙夃箘喔斷箟喔`副喔氞笢喔ム笗喔侧浮喔椸傅喙堗竸喔侧笖喔抚喔编竾喙勦抚喙夃箘喔斷箟喔涪喙堗覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喔椸福喔侧笟喔佮副喔權箑喔涏箛喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔斷傅喔о箞喔 喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔權副喙夃笝喔∴傅喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喔傕腑喔囙箑喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗斧喔ム覆喔佮斧喔ム覆喔 喙喔佮浮pg slot喙佮笗喙堗弗喔班箑喔佮浮喔佮箛喔堗赴喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喙佮笗喔佮笗喙堗覆喔囙竵喔编笝喙冟笝喔弗喔侧涪 喙 喙喔`阜喙堗腑喔 喙冟笝喔箞喔о笝喔傕腑喔囙腑喔编笗喔`覆喔佮覆喔`笀喙堗覆喔⑧箑喔囙复喔權竵喙囙箘喔∴箞喙喔浮喔粪腑喔權竵喔编笝喔斷箟喔о涪

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:41:16 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔о箛喔氞笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-9-14 21:28:36 | Show the author posts only
Seeing that the Child of Light, a thing quite interesting like basketball stars.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-10-11 09:19:31 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for announcing the newest update to everyone. I quordle appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:37:36 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 鞓澕鞚鸽皵旃措澕 頃橂姅氩

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-23 11:53:00 | Show the author posts only
Fantastic work! First off, I just wanted to say thanks to your team for providing us with this informational resource and making it easy for us to get in touch with you if we have any questions. I hope reading this makes your day a little bit sweeter. gartic phone

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-2-21 10:56:04 | Show the author posts only
Excellent work! I wanted to begin by expressing my appreciation to your team for providing us with this informative resource and making it simple for us to contact you if we have any questions. I hope that reading this brightens your day a bit.  x trench run

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-3-7 10:04:39 | Show the author posts only
The forum information that you supplied with me has given me with a significant amount of knowledge that is valuable. I'm hoping there will be more frequent updates from you.

spacebar clicker

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-4-24 12:37:21 | Show the author posts only
The Treasure event is back! During this event, Pizza Tower players can collect treasure maps by participating in various game modes. Using these maps, players can explore different treasure locations to obtain valuable rewards.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-4-25 15:51:19 | Show the author posts only
Hades's Special Trial: Players can participate in a special trial issued by Hades, garten of banban 3 the god of wealth, garten of banban 2 by obtaining the "Hades's Assembly Order" item from the 100 daily activity chest or purchasing it from the mall using gold. In this trial, players cannot use their original skills and must use summoning energy to summon powerful partners to survive enemy attacks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-8-22 16:37:03 | Show the author posts only
Experience the exhilaration of engaging with individuals hailing from diverse cultural backgrounds. Step into the mesmerizing embrace of the ice temple's crystal doors fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-10-2 17:10:09 | Show the author posts only
I'm eagerly looking forward to this new patch release and can't wait to explore all the exciting fnf updates and content it brings to the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-10-19 09:33:25 | Show the author posts only
This blog is truly a great source of inspiration for me. I often look back at old articles and always find something to learn and apply to my life. mapquest driving directions

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2024-2-26 13:01:33 | Show the author posts only
The special trial of Hades is a single-player game. Players buckshot roulette mobile can obtain the item "Hades's Assembly Order" from the 100 daily activity chest, or use gold to purchase them in the mall.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list