Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/18

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-6-18 10:36:44 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/18 UTC+8 10:00

Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!
Updates Note:
)Pray For Ancestors Activity
Pray for ancestors activity will be opened afterthis update, and the event will last for two weeks.
Participate in the flop to win legendary tokens,cool fashion, rare mounts and partners and other related precious items andOffering Coupons.
Use the Offering Coupon at giftstore to discountthe specified item and lower the price of the crystal you purchased! Thedifference between the purchase price of the goods purchased in the giftstoreand the final discount price of the event will be returned by mail after the event!
In addition, using the Offering Coupon todiscount the merchandise while continuing to increase the rank points, the top10 players in service rank can win Inferno - Elite!
)Gift Exchange
After this maintenance, Gift Exchange event willbe started. The grand celebration has begun, quartermaster is preparingsupplies. You can exchange lots of rare items from the citizen and BulletinBoard.
)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淒ragon Treasure鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淗olyblessing鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriorswill find a new mount 鈥淗oly angel鈥 in it.
)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity afterthe server maintenance on server time June 18, 2020.
)The Invading Beast
After this maintenance, The Invading Beast eventwill be finished.
)Eternal Purification
After this maintenance, Eternal Purificationevent will be finished.
)Startrail Treasure Hunt
After this maintenance, Startrail Treasure Huntevent will be finished.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-12-27 12:06:33 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for the notice, so I managed to arrange a reasonable time to participate. venge io
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-13 14:53:05 | Show the author posts only
This is an excellent article. This website has a lot of important information. The two games I'll show you today, gartic phone and ovo game, are among the most popular nowadays. Let's play and have fun.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-30 20:57:34 | Show the author posts only
喔堗父喔斷箑喔斷箞喔權競喔竾喙喔佮浮 pgslot 喔權傅喙夃笀喔编笖喔о箞喔侧箑喔⑧腑喔班笧喔竸喔о福喙喔ム涪 喙冟笝喙喔佮浮 Shaolin Soccer 喔弗喙囙腑喔昿g 喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙屶福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム浮喔侧竵喙佮弗喙夃抚喔佮箛喔腑喔佮福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム竾喙堗覆喔 喙喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙競喔竾喔佮福喔侧笩喔脆竵喙喔佮浮喔囙覆喔∴笂喔笟喙冟笀喙佮笩喔權竸喔ム副喔氞斧喔權副喔囙笚喔掂箞喙喔ム阜喙堗腑喔囙弗喔粪腑喔⑧父喔勦斧喔權付喙堗竾喙佮笝喙堗箚 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔涏福喔编笟喔炧笝喔编笝喙勦笖喙夃弗喔班箑喔傅喔⑧笖喔曕副喙夃竾喙佮笗喙 0.25 鈥 250.00 喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃笢喔灌箟喙喔ム箞喔權釜喔侧浮喔侧福喔栢斧喔∴覆喔⑧竵喔赤斧喔權笖喔佮覆喔`箑喔炧复喙堗浮喔`覆喔囙抚喔编弗喙勦笖喙 喙傕笖喔⑧笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔∴傅喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪 Wild 喔權副喙夃笝 喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔灌箟喙佮笚喔權競喔竾喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙屶笚喔编箟喔囙斧喔∴笖 喔權腑喔佮笀喔侧竵喔副喔嵿弗喔编竵喔┼笓喙 Scatter 喙佮弗喔班竵喙囙笀喔班浮喔掂釜喔编笉喔ム副喔佮俯喔撪箤 Wild

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 15:22:42 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-11-10 18:08:14 | Show the author posts only
I'm glad to have a chance to see this thread of yours. We appreciate you giving us this opportunity words from letters

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-12-3 15:24:51 | Show the author posts only
melon playground is a strange game where you can completely de-stress after the stress you have to endure. Being a sandbox game means that you fully utilize your creativity to think of ways to combine the items in the game to create a combination that satisfies your creativity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-12-21 12:14:18 | Show the author posts only
Wow, this is fantastic. This is, in my opinion, one of the best blog articles ever published. Your work has a great level of excellence. It's greatly valued
usps tracking

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-1-5 12:50:43 | Show the author posts only
Lots of good topics posted on the forum. Play duotrigordle for fun.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-1-10 12:22:13 | Show the author posts only
I appreciate the notification; I was able to plan a suitable time to participate. unblocked gamez

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-2-4 22:27:29 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.krogerfeedback.uno/ https://www.iliteblue.com/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-3-4 11:51:02 | Show the author posts only
Your article is very detailed and impressive to me, and I hope that you will send me more articles of this caliber in the future. retro games

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-5-17 17:20:40 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for submitting this data. I am overjoyed to have discovered this excellent article.
play globle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-5-30 18:08:06 | Show the author posts only
I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I'm happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: quordle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-10-12 09:31:43 | Show the author posts only
Very a great article. I have read many articles mapquest directions but this is the most informative and useful one for me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2024-1-16 09:34:19 | Show the author posts only
This update is worth looking forward to and promises to bring many interesting fnaf experiences to Crusaders of Light players.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2024-1-25 16:54:32 | Show the author posts only
This patch introduces a new event focused on ancestral slope offerings, offers the chance to win rare mounts and other rewards, and ends several existing events. Players should check game resources or official announcements for details on new Holy Blessing boxes and Deposit Refund activities.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list