Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/4 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-6-4 09:42:29 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 6/4 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
)Startrail Treasure Hunt
After this maintenance update, the two-week-longactivity-Startrail Treasure, will be on the "Mall" interface.Extremely rare mounts - "Shadow Wing" " Princess Purr", avariety of rare outfit - "Night Raven" "Royal Pilot Outfit""Eternal Fire", cool pets, exquisite back pendants are all hidden! This summer, the Milura Warriors dress upfor yourself!

)The Invading Beast
Nien Beast invaded guild territory.Let's banishit.The activity ends on 2020/6/18.

)Rare Gifts
After this maintenance,Kitty Lens Giftbox,Pterosaur'sCrystal Star Box,Nimble Claw Light Box,Dreamy Gem Box,Colourful CloudBox,Fiery-red Fox Box,Rabbit Mirror Box back on

)Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw will be updated after thismaintenance. Don't miss out on the classic box and rare items锛

)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淜inetic core鈥 will beno longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淕olden Legend鈥漺ith very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find anew mount 鈥淪corching Dragon鈥 in it.

)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity afterthe server maintenance on server time June 4, 2020.

)Follower Summon 50%off
After this maintenance, the Follower Summonlimited time discount will be activated. You will enjoy 50% off discount whenyou Summon (Epic).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-3-18 13:02:50 | Show the author posts only
Thank you very much for your post; it inspires us to collect more and more news in our lives. I also hope you will continue to write fantastic posts and we may continue to converse  wordle website; thank you very much, io games, dear.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-4 12:19:01 | Show the author posts only
Remember that a good hand can be sucked out at any moment, and you have to be prepared for that. Poker players are notorious for overestimating how good their cards are 喔弗喙囙腑喔曕箘喔∴箞喔∴傅喔傕副喙夃笝喔曕箞喔, which means that there鈥檚 a bigger emotional fall when their cards fail. Be realistic about the game, and don鈥檛 let yourself fall into the trap of picturing how the game should go instead of focusing on how it is going. In theory, you should be able to see a loss coming before it happens, which will allow you to prepare yourself for it rather than flying off the handle when it does happen.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-25 17:57:50 | Show the author posts only
This site has given me interesting information on my favorite topic. I enjoyed reading your posts. tunnel rush uno online. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:58:56 | Show the author posts only
喔福喔膏笡喙喔佮浮喔權傅喙夃竵喔编笝喔斷傅喔佮抚喙堗覆喔堗箟喔 喙傕笖喔⑧福喔о浮喙佮弗喙夃抚喙喔佮浮 Shaolin Soccer pg slot 喔椸赋喔腑喔佮浮喔侧箘喔斷箟喔斷傅喔∴覆喔佮箚喙喔ム涪喔椸傅喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙箘喔斷箟喔`副喔氞箒喔`竾喔氞福喔`笖喔侧弗喙冟笀喔堗覆喔佮笭喔侧笧喔⑧笝喔曕福喙屶箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙笖喔编竾 喔權副喔氞抚喙堗覆喔椸赋喔腑喔佮浮喔侧箘喔斷箟喔涏福喔班笚喔编笟喙冟笀喙佮笩喔權竸喔ム副喔氞笭喔侧笧喔⑧笝喔曕福喙屶腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喙冟斧喔嵿箞喙傕笗 喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喙勦笖喙夃笚喔斷弗喔竾喙喔ム箞喔pgslot 喙佮弗喙夃抚喙勦笖喙夃箓喔竵喔侧釜喔娻笝喔班福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮箘喔∴箞喔權箟喔涪喙喔ム涪喔椸傅喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚 喔斷箟喔о涪喙喔笗喔膏抚喙堗覆喔曕副喔о箑喔佮浮喔∴傅喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔`覆喔囙抚喔编弗喔權覆喔權覆喔涏福喔班竵喔侧福喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃箓喔氞笝喔编釜喔傕箟喔侧竾喙冟笝喙喔佮浮喔腑喔佮斧喔ム覆喔⑧竸喔`副喙夃竾 喔勦笝喙冟笖喔椸傅喙堗浮喔竾喔覆喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕竵喔ム父喙堗浮喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喙冟斧喔∴箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔椸笖喔ム腑喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-6-9 10:21:19 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge. I've been struggling to come up with many questions on this subject. I'll stand by your side! play build now gg free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-6-28 15:57:10 | Show the author posts only
CZXVZV SDCAScVSDFFVBADC

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-6-30 10:47:56 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for your post, 5 letter words numberle. It's very helpful. I hope in the future you will provide more information. I will visit and support the article for you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-8-3 15:40:33 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-8-3 15:56:46 | Show the author posts only
Wow, this is great. According to my opinion, this is one of the best posts ever written. The quality of your work is very remarkable. It's very appreciated. wordle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-8-29 12:11:47 | Show the author posts only
All can simply understand it,Thanks a lot. <a  href="https://www.slotbet789.com/">slotbet789</a>

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-8-29 14:21:02 | Show the author posts only
I think it is a good idea, But I have a new idea you can talking about detail <a  href="https://www.slotbet789.com/">slotbet789</a>                        https://www.slotbet789.com/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-8-29 14:21:18 | Show the author posts only
I like this web site very much so much superb information <a href="https://https://www.gameslot-789.com/">gamslot-789</a>https://www.gameslot-789.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-8-29 21:08:40 | Show the author posts only
Very good writing, I am happy to be able to visit this website <a  href="https://www.slotbet789.com/">slotbet789</a>                       

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-8-30 17:27:18 | Show the author posts only
What will you do in your free time while waiting for the fish to bite? Do you like to play puzzle games with high difficulty level?  Octordle will be the perfect choice

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-1-30 18:19:09 | Show the author posts only
Game backrooms. This is a great scary game that will make you want to look for thrills. Even though the story is the same as in other suspenseful thrillers, you have to come up with a great plan to take control and win. In the online Backroom Game, the main goal is to get rid of a strange building as soon as possible. There are no scary monsters or normal bridges to jump over. Don't forget that nothing in this building is what it seems to be. Here, everything is set up very differently, but the atmosphere is still the same as you'd expect.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2023-4-12 15:48:24 | Show the author posts only
I just say that this game is very good and fun. If you are bored with your free time then come to retro games. free on this platform and start playing this Board game without any download or registration.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-4-25 17:18:40 | Show the author posts only
I just want to add that this game is excellent and entertaining. geometry dash

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2024-1-19 15:21:48 | Show the author posts only
I'm the administrator of the run 3 game website, and I want to thank you very much for the useful information you shared. Keep going, and know that I will always be here for you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list