Patch Notes of March 12th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-3-12 11:42:01 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 3/12

Weekly maintenance time 2 hours ahead
Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.

Updates:
鈪狅級New Artifact鈥斺擣ang of Titanus
Titanus is the great wolf god born in Nevisa Ocean, who can absorb all five kinds of Original Energy perfectly. He defeated the elemental lords in the ancient war, and win the 鈥淲ar of Old Gods鈥 for ancient beasts. Then he passed the trial from the Creator. His soul entered the void through the Ascension, and his body turned to 鈥淏lood of Titanus鈥, which breeding the gods afterwards. Recently, an expedition found a fang molted from Titanus when he passing the trial. Within it, astonishing wild power and mysterious void energy blend with each other.
Tips:
1) Titanus was ferocious and strong, invincible among old gods. His fang will provide great power of cracking.
2) A little soul power remains in the fang, holder can hear his words in a few cases.

鈪)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淔lower basket鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淔ire god gift box鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find a new Exterior 鈥淔iery soul Set鈥 in it.

鈪級Mysterious Coin Store
The Mystery Coin Store will be launching new items after this maintenance. Warriors are welcome to shop!

鈪o級Lucky Draw
Lucky Draw will be updated after this maintenance. Don't miss out on the classic box and rare items锛

鈪わ級Festival Sign-in
During 2020/3/12-2020/3/19, log in daily and sign in on Rewards - Festival Sign-In Panel to claim your daily puzzle piece. Complete the entire jigsaw puzzle to gain ample rewards!

鈪ワ級Max Activity Rewarding
Reward for reaching max Activity Points. Guarantees a large amount of Silver and Gold, a Courage Medal and a Sap of Light. (Gold cannot be gained before clearing The Dire Galleon on normal. During 2020/3/12-2020/3/19, warriors can get an extra Cream Party Cake)

鈪︼級Rare Gifts
After this maintenance,Kitty Lens Giftbox,Pterosaur's Crystal Star Box,Nimble Claw Light Box,Dreamy Gem Box,Colourful Cloud Box,Fiery-red Fox Box,Rabbit Mirror Box back on Material Mall.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-30 21:13:15 | Show the author posts only
喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤 pg slot喔權副喙夃笝喔栢阜喔抚喙堗覆喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔娻阜喙堗腑喙喔傅喔⑧竾喔∴覆喔 喙佮弗喔班涪喔编竾喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗箖喔勦福喔弗喔侧涪喔勦笝喔權副喙夃笝喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權竵喔编笝喙喔涏箛喔權腑喔编笝喔斷副喔氞箒喔`竵 喙 喙喔ム涪 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶笚喔掂箞喙喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟喔囙箞喔侧涪 喔∴傅喔佮笗喔脆竵喔侧竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗笅喔编笟喔嬥箟喔笝 喔о复喔樴傅喙喔ム箞喔喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃笢喔灌箟喙喔ム箞喔權箘喔∴箞喔о箞喔侧笀喔班箑喔涏箛喔權浮喔粪腑喙冟斧喔∴箞
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-13 10:12:57 | Show the author posts only
Your article is helpful for my work subway surfers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 12:19:25 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-19 11:46:04 | Show the author posts only
You will be playing rocket soccer derby solo against your opponent, so don't lose the ball in any situation as it could turn into your goal right here on the playing field.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-9-21 02:20:16 | Show the author posts only
I have memorized your notes. Please race tunnel rush with me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-11-10 18:07:13 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is incredibly enlightening, especially because it is so relevant and current drift boss

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-11-23 18:15:04 | Show the author posts only
Quordle game is known simply as a brand new word puzzle game that works on the same principle as Wordle, but with a slight twist. Instead of guessing a five-letter word, you have to guess four words simultaneously while playing Quordle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-27 21:24:17 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.myccpay.onl/ https://www.mcd-voicex.com/ https://www.tellpopeyes.org/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-3-8 17:42:30 | Show the author posts only
The information you provide is quite helpful to me and to everyone else. I frequently watch them to gather facts before playing the hockey game puppet hockey

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-5-15 16:26:36 | Show the author posts only
Have you heard of Run 3 game?
If you don't know yet, that's okay because you can play right away and access: run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-5-25 14:21:49 | Show the author posts only
It's a wonderful piece. In my opinion, this is one of the best blog posts ever. I admire and am inspired by your work. That's really kind of you papa's freezeria

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-10-10 12:33:40 | Show the author posts only
You can try to play fall guys, but the information provided is useful and relevant. Quite appealing!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-10-10 15:31:02 | Show the author posts only
Therefore, responsible gaming Dino Game and self-awareness are crucial to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-11-7 15:30:39 | Show the author posts only
I am Just expressing that this game is really beautiful and entertaining. If you're looking for something to do in your spare time but are bored of the usual options, this is the place to go. Play game run 3 online

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2023-12-11 17:50:29 | Show the author posts only
Given how popular  five nights at freddy's  games are at the moment, you should still study more about them even though I'm sure you'll need the knowledge from the previous post.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list