Lost account, coz of new device, nerver bind account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-30 02:20:19 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi there, I got the problem that I switched my iPhone 7 to iPhone XS and never bind my account to google, fb or steam.
My old iPhone is reseted, but I backuped all data and apps to my new XS. Unfortunately I was flashed when I saw that all my account was gone when I started CoL at the XS for the first time.
Guess my a** is now wide open, coz I鈥檝e never bind my account anyway or anywhere.  I just started always the game and played.
I even don鈥檛 know, what before the new update and the only possible binds to fb, steam, or google my account was like.
If anyone got any advise solving my prob I鈥檇 really appreciate it. But I guess it鈥檚 just lost and gone.
Thank you

Use magic Report

The Sofa
Anonymous  Post time 2019-6-3 10:17:05
Did you ever get any answers about this? I bound my account with FB but it didn't seem to matter at all and also lost my char. Not sure what next steps are an option?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

The Bench
Anonymous  Post time 2019-6-19 10:02:31
Hello, I can not access my Steam account because every time I change my account the game asks for a confirmation, but can not confirm please help me with my cell phone and a G3 motorcycle

Use magic

The Floor
Anonymous  Post time 2020-2-1 15:47:54
I had a lvl. 9 Manor and a new cohab.....tried to transfer game to PC and lost everything..Can't find a phone # to call for support and my new wife is sitting on the top of her manor waiting for me to come back...with no way of me getting to her , short of starting FREAKING OVER....

Use magic

5#
Anonymous  Post time 2020-2-1 15:49:50
if ANYONE can help ...please Email me at " xhippy1965@yahoo.com "

Use magic

6#
Anonymous  Post time 2020-2-1 15:52:02
I had a lvl. 9 Manor and a new cohab.....tried to transfer game to PC and lost everything..Can't find a phone # to call for support and my new wife is sitting on the top of her manor waiting for me to come back.....
if ANYONE can help ...please Email me at " xhippy1965@yahoo.com "o come back...with no way of me getting to her , short of starting FREAKING OVER....

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list