Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
View: 23975|Reply: 11

Miska Town Chronicles: Chapter 2

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Content Creator

Credits
Post time 2019-5-25 21:06:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by TedBundy at 2019-5-25 08:14

Chapter 2:
Sand Castle
fg.jpg

I found these Scientia recordings a few weeks ago, and belongs to a woman named Lina. It was sealed really well in an airtight and almost indestructible glass container. If those damn mercenaries weren鈥檛 chasing me, I never would have tripped over and fell in this ditch and found it. I鈥檓 only going to share the juicy tidbits that Frida would probably make use of, but all I鈥檓 leaving out is the lady talking about how she and this guy were spending the month camping and having a good time. There, I just saved you 5 pages. Here鈥檚 where it got weird:

Log 071319

<???>: 鈥淭his is Dr. Lina Vanderwaal, Time is currently 2339, we have received reports of this strange experimental super soldier found at the Fall Forest. The specimen has been nicknamed: TED Subject appears to have been augmented with numerous implants such as; A thick unknown shield made out of polymer attached to one of it鈥檚 arms. A projectile launcher on its shoulder that fires explosives, and upon autopsy: a skeletal system with electronic and mechanical augmentations that enable it to have the strength to jump forward a hundred feet. Upon further inspection, this failed experiment appears to have been infected with the virus which further enhances its regeneration ability.鈥

Recommended termination strategy:
  • Continuous suppressed firepower to negate its regenerative capabilities .
  • Projectile firing is slow enough to dodge
  • Keep away from its line of sight as it tends to jump towards you and smashes the ground.

Log 021785

<Dr. Lina>: This is Dr. Lina Vanderwaal. Time is currently 0600. Another specimen report, ugh. I don鈥檛 feel right about this. It was spotted HERE at the Sand Castle. At least Quintus says we鈥檙e safe here. If you call being surrounded by zombies and looting mercenaries safe. Oh and the cherry on top; frequent sandstorms.

<???>: Don鈥檛 waste the tape Lina. You ain鈥檛 the one scavenging supplies at the ruins.
<Dr. Lina>: Yes Toby. Sorry, just got carried away about these rumours. Anyhow, can you give a summary of what just happened?
<Toby>: So we were out our routine supply hunt at the Castle Ruins. Then Ramon and I heard this ungodly screech that would have sent you useless researchers running with your tails tucked between your legs while-
<Dr. Lina> :Get to the point.
<Toby>: 鈥o we went out to investigate the source. This cocky idiot wanted to check it out bragging about how his new grenade launcher could take it out. We eventually reached this open patch of land and nothing was there.
<Toby>: Then from under this godforsaken desert, this thing, this huge scorpion thing that looked like it crawled out from the depths of hell itself ran towards us.
<Toby>: We ran for cover but oh boy, this kid Ramon just had to fire a grenade at this thing.
<Dr.Lina>: Let me guess, it didn鈥檛 work?

< Toby>: Not only did it NOT kill the thing, but it went angrier and dashed faster than we could run. It.. It got him and stung him clean through his chest and just tossed him around like he was a doll or something. I never knew a human being could have so much blood inside him.
<Toby>: The only advise I could give now is to get Quintus to do a termination ops, bring at least 20 people armed to the teeth. Blast that thing back to hell.
<Dr. Lina>: Thank you Toby, you鈥檙e dismissed.
<Dr.Lina>: According to the current data, we don鈥檛 have a working and proven termination strategy yet. End of log.

Log 021736

<Dr.Lina>:  This is Dr. Lina Vanderwaal, time is 0735. The expedition team that was sent to the Snow Highlands came back today, err or what was left of them at least. Initial casualties were from the intense blizzards that seem to frequent the area. I鈥檇 like you to debrief me now John.
<John>: I don鈥檛 have much to say, except that there鈥檚 this strange creature that roams the area from time to time.
<Dr.Lina>: You mean another unidentified mutation?
<John>: Yes, uhm. How do I describe it? Think of a cross between a Komodo dragon and a man eating plant as its head. Look, my team was well prepared okay? Howitzers, High Caliber rifles and enough ammo to light up a small town. Well, here鈥檚 the thing. After we thought that we killed that thing, it just <Bleeping> regenerated and shrugged off everything we threw at him. That鈥檚 where we were caught off guard. It smashed its tail at 16 people surrounding it and instantly killed them. Well you think we were done with this hell? No ma鈥檃m, little version of this thing just came out of nowhere and surrounded us. We had no choice but to hightail back to the chopper. Only a few of us made it.

There's more tapes to be transcribed, I'll update as soon as I can -Frida

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-3-28 18:33:24 | Show all posts
The next part of the discussion is performed for the citizens. Improvement of the turns and grademiners is phased out for the numbers. Skills are invited for the terms. The improvement is felt for the use of the offers for all humans.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-6-30 21:10:05 | Show all posts
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Handgefertigte Messer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-19 22:22:32 | Show all posts
Thanks guys!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-20 03:27:05 | Show all posts
The best dissertation assistance service is here - EWriters.  We offer fast and quality writing help. Just click EWriters and hire one of competent academic writers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-26 06:01:43 | Show all posts
hi
how are you&

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-27 02:38:32 | Show all posts
A service where professional, reliable writers can help you with the papers you need. EWriters  provide the best services for students and help them to get high grades .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-9 20:21:42 | Show all posts

The best dissertation assistance service is here  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-11 15:06:08 | Show all posts
Nice information post
Santa Coat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-15 09:03:03 | Show all posts
Edited by anna2 at 2020-11-14 20:04

I like this service https://www.paraphrasegenerator.org/ because you can find an assistant here for writing any academic paper.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2020-12-18 15:38:44 | Show all posts
Edited by ClareGimson at 2020-12-18 02:58

Hello everyone, it took me a long time to decide to register and write here, but I want to stop being just an observer, but become a member of such a friendly company .  Where you can always find answers to all questions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-18 21:16:23 | Show all posts
If you need help writing an academic paper, you need to check out this paper writers for hire . Here i find person who helped me a lot with my academic papers/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list