Patch Notes of February 20th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-20 11:11:46 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 2/20

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.

Updates:
鈪)New Arrival
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淟ove Gift Box鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new brand box 鈥淭ree spirit miracle鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥.

鈪★級Auspicious Activity
Auspicious Activity will be opened after this update, and the event will last for two weeks.
Participate in the auspicious the flop to win legendary tokens, cool fashion, rare mounts and partners and other related precious items and auspicious discount coupons.
Use the auspicious discount coupon at Auspicious giftstore to discount the specified item and lower the price of the crystal you purchased! Don't worry, the difference between the purchase price of the goods purchased in the auspicious giftstore and the final discount price of the event will be returned by mail after the event!
In addition, using the auspicious discount coupon to discount the merchandise while continuing to increase the rank points, the top 10 players in service rank can win Dreamly - Elite!

鈪級Lightwing
When the scholars of Karanvale were deep in their research of Lightwing\'s power, a girl named Raphiel appeared. Mortal shouldn\'t possess such power!As the proclaimed these words, she began assaulting every town and village upon Sardar Highlands. Heroes, unite together and defeat her. Show her we are powerful enough to control Lightwing!

鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity after the server maintenance on server time February 20, 2020.

鈪) Tree of Wishes
Tree of Wishes end of activity

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-26 16:38:36 | Show the author posts only
I was arguing with my friend about this. Slope game is an addicting infinite runner game set in a futuristic universe in which you control a ball that goes down a 3D track on its own, blending old gameplay with new components. A fast-paced game with surreal high-tech components.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-30 21:15:55 | Show the author posts only
喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔覆喔堗笀喔班浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喔腹喔 喔氞覆喔囙箑喔佮浮喔佮箛喔堗箞喔侧涪喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙冟笝喔副喔曕福喔侧笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗釜喔灌竾喔權副喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔多竾喔堗赋喙喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔箞喔侧笝喔勦赋喔笜喔脆笟喔侧涪喔傕腑喔喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔斷傅喔佮箞喔笝 喔о箞喔侧箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔佮复喔斷笂喔權赴喙喔佮浮pg slot喔傕付喙夃笝喔∴覆 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム腑喔⑧腹喙堗笚喔掂箞喙喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喙勦笖喙夃浮喔侧竵喔福喔粪腑喙勦笖喙夃笝喙夃腑喔 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔勦赋喔權抚喔撪箘喔斷箟喔斷箟喔о涪喔о箞喔侧竸喔膏笓喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙堗笀喔多竾喔堗赴喙勦笖喙夃竵喔赤箘喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 15:45:50 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喙喔ム箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-24 15:19:16 | Show the author posts only
wow, I went crazy reading your post, it's very good and informative. and if you have free time then I invite you to play the game wordle io games with me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-9-22 11:15:15 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this data. I really enjoy what you've written on your blog. You've shared a very useful and entertaining blog post with the public. Rocket Bot Royale

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-9-27 10:16:47 | Show the author posts only
Your information is very good, it quickly helped me understand that the system that is being suspended is due to your maintenance and upgrading. I will wait for it to work again and continue the game. wordle online wordle unlimited

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-10-28 16:53:20 | Show the author posts only
dordle the user must guess two words at the same time to advance in the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-11-1 02:34:35 | Show the author posts only
Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I鈥檓 so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https://www.myccpay.onl/ https://www.mcd-voicex.com/ https://www.tellpopeyes.org/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-3-8 18:07:57 | Show the author posts only
I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games cookie clicker unblocked, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2023-6-16 15:50:45 | Show the author posts only
You'll suddenly realize you're back in your neighborhood. Amanda is also alone right now. Wooly has departed amanda the adventurer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2023-9-18 20:36:24 | Show the author posts only
Really this is a great plugin, it makes me feel good to be here and study these plugins, if you have enough time you can try playing basketballlegends, this game will make you your favorite.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2023-10-10 15:32:36 | Show the author posts only
Game developers should 2048 cupcakes prioritize transparency and fair monetization practices to maintain cupcake 2048 player trust.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2023-10-12 04:44:50 | Show the author posts only
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.        MCPEPRO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2023-11-24 16:50:27 | Show the author posts only
There exists a plethora of widely recognized video games in contemporary times; nonetheless, it is plausible that the one in question may not be within your realm of familiarity. Allocate a sufficient amount of time engaging in the activity in order to ascertain its exceptional qualities.  five nights at freddy's

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list