Patch Notes of Mar 14

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-13 17:16:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear players, we will maintain our servers for twohours.

Updates:
鈪) HonorReturn & Warrior Brawl Activity
Honor Return &Warrior Brawl will be launched after this maintenance. Characters who are aboveLv. 45 and have not logged in for 10 days will receive the following reflowprivileges after logging in.

鈥淗onor Return鈥
1)    Daily Login Reward
For five days, players can get daily login rewardson the 鈥淩ewards-Honor Return鈥 page.
2)  Gifts of Activity
For five days, players can getGifts of Activity on the 鈥淩ewards-Honor Return鈥 page if you have got 40, 80, or100 activity points in  events.
3)  Trial Exp Bonus
For five days, your entire team getan extra 10% EXP from Trial Quests.

鈥淲arrior Brawl鈥
This privilegeactivity will be activated once your talent level reaches server talent level-2. Warrior Brawl privilege taks effect automatically and lasts 14 days.
1)  Warrior Brawl Pack
When this privilege is activated,you will obtain a Warrior Brawl Pack: gem bags, Regalian Magic Stone, as wellas a chance for a Legendary Sash.
2)  Extra Raid Drop
When this privilege is activated,your entire team, including you, wil get extra drop from the Raids. ( you mustbe eligible to pick-up rewards).
These benefits areonly available for the highest level character in the same account, and only oncein a natural month.

鈪)   ToyPromoter
      To celebrate Little King 鈥 Jordan鈥檚birthday, Karanvale has prepared a lot of presents for him. But the people ofKaranvale did not find the gifts. It turned out that some of the town'smischievous troublemakers had hidden the festival gifts. Quickly, help thepeople of Karanvale reclaim the celebration gifts that were stashed away by thetroublemakers. The activity will be open on every Tue
銆乀hu銆丼atand Sun from 19:00 to 22:00 and it needs at least three people form a team toparticipate.
      The activity is divided into two Phases.The first phase is to collect the lost gifts, and you need to avoid the patrolrobot in the process of carrying the gifts. In the second phase, you need todefeat the toy army and get the components that will unlock the gifts.Takeadvantage of the king of the Troublemakers--Heatwave Keshi, whose weapons canhelp you obtain the components more quickly.
      Wish all the warriors work hard tohelp the little king have a memorable birthday!

鈪) 鈥淣ew  Arrival鈥
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淢oon  Treasure鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new  box 鈥淢agic Hourglass鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew  Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments. Also, it  included a new cool mount - 鈥淕olden Tigerzilla鈥

鈪) 鈥淣EW鈥
After this week's maintenance, 鈥淛adeite  Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star  Box鈥,  鈥淟ucky Ticket Box鈥,  鈥淔ollower Gift 鈥 and 鈥淪tar Circle Gift鈥  will be in stock on 鈥淣EW鈥.

鈪)  鈥淟ucky Draw鈥
Lucky Draw is updated as usual every  Monday. Don't miss out on the classic   box and mounts

鈪)  鈥淭rending鈥 Sale Ending
The discount  event in the Mall--Trending will end after this maintenance.

)  Other
1.  Fix the problem that Devil's Blood Set of Assassin  and Paladint can't be triggered;
2.Fix the problem that harbinger of doom fragment  can't be used to redeem the mount;
3.The server time will be adjusted to daylight-saving  time after this maintenance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-3-13 20:55:46 | Show the author posts only
Will this patch fix broken d1 Devil's Blood set for people who have class swapped
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-1 12:03:29 | Show the author posts only
喙喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶笚喔掂箞喙喔ム箞喔權竾喙堗覆喔 喙勦笖喙夃竵喔赤箘喔`笚喔掂箞喔父喔斷箖喔權競喔撪赴喔權傅喙夃竵喙囙竸喔囙斧喔權傅喙勦浮喙堗笧喙夃笝 喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤 pg slot 喙喔佮浮喔炧笝喔编笝喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶笚喔掂箞喙冟竸喔`斧喔ム覆喔⑧竸喔權箖喔箟喔佮覆喔`涪喔浮喔`副喔 喙佮弗喔班箑喔涏箛喔權笚喔掂箞喔娻阜喙堗笝喔娻腑喔氞箖喔權斧喔∴腹喙堗笢喔灌箟喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔涏箛喔權腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔∴覆喔 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喙喔涏箛喔權箑喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗斧喔侧箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟喔囙箞喔侧涪 喔ム竾喔椸父喔權笝喙夃腑喔 喙佮笗喙堗箘喔斷箟喔佮赋喙勦福喔斷傅 喙佮笗喙堗竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喙喔炧复喙堗浮喙喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權箖喔箟喔佮副喔氞竸喔膏笓喙勦笖喙夃笝喔编箟喔 喔佮箛喔覆喔堗笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔權赋喙喔覆喙喔椸竸喔權复喔勦竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂浮喔侧箑喔涏箛喔權笗喔编抚喔娻箞喔о涪喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笚喔赤箖喔箟喔勦父喔撪釜喔`箟喔侧竾喙喔囙复喔 喔福喙夃覆喔囙竵喔赤箘喔`箘喔斷箟喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權笝喔编箞喔權箑喔竾 喔斷副喔囙笝喔编箟喔權弗喔竾喔覆喙喔椸竸喔權复喔勦笚喔掂箞喙喔浮喔侧赴喔佮副喔氞竸喔膏笓喔∴覆喙冟笂喙夃箑喔ム箞喔 喔`副喔氞福喔竾喔о箞喔侧笗喙夃腑喔囙笖喔掂浮喔侧竵喙佮笝喙堗笝喔笝

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 16:55:57 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-10 12:15:27 | Show the author posts only
We hope you enjoy playing our free mario games and best of luck on your way to producing a tile with a value of...2048!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-18 05:32:34 | Show the author posts only
I think you should also give a discount on a streaming application for people who love to watch movies. And it is the best time to give away coupons to watch when you least expect it movie. It helps you engage more people in your platform.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-5-10 12:31:52 | Show the author posts only
I learned a lot from your blog, and you can learn more about older video games to have more engaging experiences. I look forward to playing with you in the past! word wipe

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-10-3 15:16:08 | Show the author posts only
You can have more interesting experiences with older video games by learning more about them, like I did reading your site. I can't wait to have some fun with you in the past! baseball 9

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-11-2 14:28:29 | Show the author posts only
Start your journey by selecting either Ranger, Warrior, Mystic, Paladin, retro bowl college ... Honor Return & Warrior Brawl Activity: Reunite with friends!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list