Patch Notes of Feb 28

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-27 15:33:33 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours.

Updates:

鈪)   The Battle of Karanvale - Final Battle

After this maintenance update, we will open a new team raid 鈥The Battle of Karanvale - Final Battle鈥. The raid needs at least 10 players, the character reaches 55 and the talent level reaches 75. The Warriors who won the first kill of the replica server will receive the exclusive first kill achievement and title. In addition to all kinds of rare items, the copy will drop the new D13 equipment. Welcome the Warriors to find out!

鈪)  "Iced Flame Orb" and "Universe Wrath" coming!
Add a new D13 set -- "Iced Flame Orb" and "Universe Wrath", the set of parts will fall in the new
raid "The Battle of Karanvale - Final Battle".

2-Piece Iced Flame Orb Set:When a skill crit has a chance to summon a fire column or an extremely cold icicle at the target, the fire column will cause range damage and the icicle will cause single damage.
3-Piece Iced Flame Orb Set:When the fire column or icicles disappears, it will summon a flame orb or frosty orb on the target. After 2s, the orb will explode, causing damage to enemies in the range. The flames will cause dizziness, and the icicles will cause slowdown.

2-Piece Universe Wrath Set:When you cast skills, you have the chance to gain the power of the universe, summon a huge lightning, cause high damage to the target, and leave a large array of lightning at the target, causing high damage to the enemies around the target.

3-Piece Universe Wrath Set:The power of the universe is unstoppable. Triggeed power will reset the cooldown of the  Meteor Crater and the Magama Spikes. (warrior only)

鈪)  New Star Circles 鈥斺 鈥淪hield鈥, 鈥淢agellana鈥, 鈥淭horn鈥

The powerful Demon Lord 鈥淢alaziel鈥 is the eternal  enemy of Milura. To resist his invading, Karanvale鈥檚 astrologists have conducted research day and night, and finally have explored the magical field of new Star Circles of 鈥淪hield鈥, 鈥淢agellana鈥 and 鈥淭horn鈥.

Star Circle of 鈥淢agellana鈥 exudes an extremely powerful elemental power. It can injure the enemies with elemental damage, which ignores targets鈥 Phys. and Magic Defense.

Star Circle of 鈥淭horn鈥 can provide characters with Attack and HP.

Star Circle of 鈥淪hield鈥 can provide characters with PvP attacker takes damage rate.

Players can use Flower of Torannis to purchase these 3 kinds of star circles at Estalde鈥檚 NPC shop. Also, 鈥淎strology Rune鈥, 鈥淯ncut Starlight Stone鈥, 鈥淎sterism鈥, 鈥淪tarlight Stone鈥, 鈥淪tar Shavings Box鈥, 鈥淪tardust Amber鈥, 鈥淪tar Shaving鈥, 鈥淪tardust Flower鈥 are also being sold on 鈥淢aterials鈥 mall.

鈪)  Timed Events 鈥斺 Ball handling Challenge

From a distant land, the King of Football, Meido, has come to Surgewind Wilds to challenge the heroes of Milura. He claims to be unbeatable in a match. Prove him wrong! Challenge and defeat Meido the Footballer to earn EXP, iron meteorites, essences, and more!

)  鈥Materials鈥 60%off Sale

After this maintenance update, all the crystal items in the Mall-Materials store (except Magellana Gold Chest and Lucky Ticket) are sold at a discount of 60%. Items purchased with gold or silver coins do not participate in this discount.

)  鈥淣ew Arrival鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥Carnival Gratitude鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥Frost Celebration鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments and rare items.Also it included  the new cool mount - 鈥淚ce Lizard鈥

鈪)  鈥淣EW鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥淛adeite Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥,  鈥Dawn's Light Box鈥,  鈥Star Gem Box 鈥 and 鈥Ancestor Ambrosilla Box 鈥 will be in stock on 鈥淣EW鈥.

鈪)   鈥Lucky Draw

Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic  box and mounts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-6-1 12:34:44 | Show the author posts only
喔涪喙堗覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喙勦笖喙夃竵喔ム箞喔侧抚喙勦笡喔о箞喔侧竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔勦箞喔笝喔傕箟喔侧竾喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喙喔傅喙堗涪喔囙浮喔侧竵 喔佮覆喔`弗喔囙箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙佮笗喙堗弗喔班竸喔`副喙夃竾喔權副喙夃笝喔堗付喔囙浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴釜喔赤竸喔编笉喔∴覆喔 喙喔炧福喔侧赴喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔ム阜喔竵喔ム竾喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙冟笝喔堗赋喔權抚喔權箑喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喙喔⑧腑喔 喔覆喔佮竸喔膏笓喙佮笧喙夃竵喙囙笀喔班箑喔傅喔⑧箑喔囙复喔權箘喔涏箖喔權笀喔赤笝喔о笝喔椸傅喙堗箑喔⑧腑喔班箑喔娻箞喔權竵喔编笝 喙佮笗喙堗釜喔脆箞喔囙笚喔掂箞喔勦父喔撪竸喔о福喔椸赋喔勦阜喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喔ム竾喙喔囙复喔權箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔椸傅喔ム赴喔權箟喔涪喔佮箞喔笝 喙傕笖喔⑧箑喔夃笧喔侧赴喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權浮喔粪腑喙冟斧喔∴箞 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喔勦父喔撪涪喔编竾喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴笂喔赤笝喔侧笉喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔pg slot喔∴覆喔佮笧喔笝喔编箞喔權箑喔竾 喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喙佮笝喙堗箖喔堗抚喙堗覆喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔佮赋喔ム副喔囙箑喔ム箞喔權笀喔班笝喔赤浮喔侧笅喔多箞喔囙箑喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙佮竵喙堗竸喔膏笓 喔勦父喔撪竵喙囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喙喔炧复喙堗浮喙喔囙复喔權箖喔箟喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喙勦笖喙夃福喔编笟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙佮弗喔班竵喔赤箘喔`笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權竵喙囙笀喔班笗喔侧浮喔∴覆
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-1 12:35:54 | Show the author posts only
喔涪喙堗覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喙勦笖喙夃竵喔ム箞喔侧抚喙勦笡喔о箞喔侧竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權笧喔權副喔權腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔勦箞喔笝喔傕箟喔侧竾喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喙喔傅喙堗涪喔囙浮喔侧竵 喔佮覆喔`弗喔囙箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙佮笗喙堗弗喔班竸喔`副喙夃竾喔權副喙夃笝喔堗付喔囙浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴釜喔赤竸喔编笉喔∴覆喔 喙喔炧福喔侧赴喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪箑喔ム阜喔竵喔ム竾喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喙冟笝喔堗赋喔權抚喔權箑喔囙复喔權笚喔掂箞喙喔⑧腑喔 喔覆喔佮竸喔膏笓喙佮笧喙夃竵喙囙笀喔班箑喔傅喔⑧箑喔囙复喔權箘喔涏箖喔權笀喔赤笝喔о笝喔椸傅喙堗箑喔⑧腑喔班箑喔娻箞喔權竵喔编笝 喙佮笗喙堗釜喔脆箞喔囙笚喔掂箞喔勦父喔撪竸喔о福喔椸赋喔勦阜喔 喔勦父喔撪笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喔ム竾喙喔囙复喔權箑喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝喔椸傅喔ム赴喔權箟喔涪喔佮箞喔笝 喙傕笖喔⑧箑喔夃笧喔侧赴喔溹腹喙夃箑喔ム箞喔權浮喔粪腑喙冟斧喔∴箞 喙喔權阜喙堗腑喔囙笀喔侧竵喔勦父喔撪涪喔编竾喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴笂喔赤笝喔侧笉喙冟笝喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔pg slot喔∴覆喔佮笧喔笝喔编箞喔權箑喔竾 喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權箑喔∴阜喙堗腑喙佮笝喙堗箖喔堗抚喙堗覆喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔喔椸傅喙堗竸喔膏笓喔佮赋喔ム副喔囙箑喔ム箞喔權笀喔班笝喔赤浮喔侧笅喔多箞喔囙箑喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔箟喙佮竵喙堗竸喔膏笓 喔勦父喔撪竵喙囙竸喙堗腑喔 喙 喙喔炧复喙堗浮喙喔囙复喔權箖喔箟喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喙冟斧喙夃竸喔膏笓喙勦笖喙夃福喔编笟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔 喙佮弗喔班竵喔赤箘喔`笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權竵喙囙笀喔班笗喔侧浮喔∴覆

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-6-21 17:11:31 | Show the author posts only
Edited by flukesecretary at 2022-7-1 08:59

The vibrancy of the Dream Festival Ceremonial is increased with each new experience gained on Milura. Participating in the Ceremonial of the Dream Festival will offer you experience toward your Battle Pass as well as octordle other fantastic incentives! You have the option of spending 50 Unboundcrystals to access the unique battlepass prizes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-8-3 16:56:40 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-12-29 14:50:52 | Show the author posts only
Your article's content seems to pique the interest of quite a few readers, and I must say that I am quite impressed with your post. I am looking forward to reading more of your excellent articles. stumble guys 2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-5-11 16:41:39 | Show the author posts only
That was very helpful, and I appreciate your teaching me. Your blog posts are top notch in every way. You made available for public consumption a blog entry that, albeit lengthy, was incredibly interesting and useful.
papa's freezeria

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-7-17 12:30:10 | Show the author posts only
Spend some time playing word wipe. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-8-3 17:18:53 | Show the author posts only
Is anyone else experiencing a tiny lag in acceleration?  slope

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register