Patch Notes of Feb 21

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-20 15:12:28 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear players, we will maintain our servers for two hours. For your better gaming experience, we will merge the following two servers into one after maintenance: Ferroc Camp UTC-8 and Thundercall Forest UTC-8. The server name will be renamed as Thundercall_Forest UTC-8.

Updates:

I) Class Transfer

Player could go to find NPC Maria, who is located in the Shopping District of Karanvale, to transfer your character鈥檚 class. About Class Transfer:

1. Class Transfer is available to characters higher than Lvl. 45 and talent Lvl. 30
  2. Class Transfer should be done for a single Character (out of a team) in non-combatant state.
  3. Before Class Transfer, characters should remove all equipments and pendants, and should not be on any mount.
  4. Once Class Transfer is done, Character will obtain non-accumulative equipment & gem converting attempts.
  5. Talents and sub-runes will be reset to level 1. All materials will be returned.
  6. Inlaid gems can be removed on the Gem Converting page, and be returned by mail.
  7. Class Transfer has a one-day cooldown.
  8. When transferring from Ranged Class to Melee Class, off-hand weapon conversion will require extra Transmog.
  9. Transmog Achievements of new class continues after Class Transfer, but the damage & HP bonus can only be obtained once.
  10. 鈥淢aria鈥 will charge you 500 Crystals for Class Transfer Service.

II)  鈥淣ew Arrival鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥Blessed Beer鈥 will be no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a brand new box 鈥Carnival Gratitude鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Player probably get very rare legendary equipments and the Soulstone parts of SS follower Coersica & Herrling from 鈥Carnival Gratitude鈥.Also it included  the new cool fashion - 鈥淒ragon Totem鈥

III)  鈥淣EW鈥

After this week's maintenance, 鈥淛adeite Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淎quamarine Crystal Star Box鈥, 鈥淒ark Purple Crystal Star Box鈥,  鈥Light of Dawn & Follower Box鈥,  鈥Super Reforge & Refine Bundle 鈥 and 鈥Ancestor Ambrosilla Box 鈥 will be in stock on 鈥淣EW鈥.

IV)   鈥Lucky Draw

Lucky Draw is updated as usual every Monday. Don't miss out on the classic  box and mounts

V)   SS Follower Coersica & Herrling Launch

After this maintenance, SS Follower Coersica & Herrling will be launched in Follower Summon(Epic). This activity is limited in two weeks. These two powerful Followers will be out of stock after 2019/03/07 maintenance.

VI)  Top-up Coupon

After this maintenance, players will get one random-grade Top-up Coupon with every 10 purchases of New Arrivals鈥斺滳arnival Gratitude鈥. Also, each purchase of a box in 鈥淣EW鈥, also gives you a Top-up Coupon. By using these coupons, players can get Extra 50% Crystals for the corresponding top-up grade. All coupons will expire at 0:00 on March 1st, 2019. Don鈥檛 miss the opportunity if warriors need it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-20 16:45:25 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the notes! Does the Class Transfer change reforge stats (green), and refine stats (Pink) to the corresponding class as well? Similarly, how do sets (like L - Templar for paladin), transfer to a class like Mystic?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-2-20 18:00:56 | Show the author posts only
where is the class balance?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-2-21 22:34:20 | Show the author posts only
Expected huge class disbalance. Main DPS -> assasin class, more paladins (hi dps, OP in PvP) and elementals (as DPS for "mage" players).
Issue with TANKS and Mystics (heals, if they needed at all) expected.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-6-1 13:18:36 | Show the author posts only
喙喔椸竸喔權复喔勦笗喙堗腑喔∴覆喔椸傅喙堗竸喔о福喔權赋喙喔覆喙勦笡喙冟笂喙 喙傕笖喔⑧箑喔夃笧喔侧赴喔覆喔佮竸喔膏笓喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔灌箟喙喔ム箞喔權浮喔粪腑喙冟斧喔∴箞喔佮赋喔ム副喔囙箑喔`复喙堗浮喙喔ム箞喔 喔弗喙囙腑喔喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔勦父喔撪竸喔о福喔堗赴喙喔`复喙堗浮喔堗覆喔佮竵喔侧福喙喔ム阜喔竵喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮pg slot喔椸傅喙堗笀喙堗覆喔⑧笝喙夃腑喔⑧竵喙堗腑喔 喙喔炧福喔侧赴喙喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔堗箞喔侧涪喔權箟喔涪喔權副喙夃笝喔堗赴喔∴傅喔о复喔樴傅喔佮覆喔`箑喔ム箞喔權笚喔掂箞喙勦浮喙堗涪喔侧竵喔權副喔 喙喔浮喔侧赴喔赋喔福喔编笟喔∴阜喔箖喔浮喙堗笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔箟喔娻笝喔班箑喔佮浮喙勦笖喙 喙佮浮喙夃抚喙堗覆喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喔勦父喔撪笂喔權赴喔勦父喔撪笀喔班箘喔斷箟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箖喔權腑喔编笗喔`覆喔椸傅喙堗笝喙夃腑喔 喙佮笗喙堗箑喔涏腑喔`箤喙喔嬥箛喔權笗喙屶竵喔侧福喔娻笝喔班竵喙囙浮喔侧竵喔炧腑喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班笚喔赤箖喔箟喔勦父喔撪福喔编笟喙喔囙复喔權福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム箘喔涏箘喔∴箞喔權箟喔涪喙勦笖喙夃箑喔娻箞喔權竵喔编笝 喔弗喔编竾喔堗覆喔佮笝喔编箟喔權斧喔侧竵喔∴傅喔澿傅喔∴阜喔笚喔掂箞喙喔佮箞喔囙競喔多箟喔權竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權箖喔權箑喔佮浮喔椸傅喙堗笀喙堗覆喔⑧釜喔灌竾喔∴覆喔佮競喔多箟喔權竵喙囙釜喔侧浮喔侧福喔栢笚喔赤箘喔斷箟喔笟喔侧涪

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-8-3 12:23:15 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧浮喔粪腑喔栢阜喔  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-10-10 18:05:32 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for your post retro games online. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-11-5 17:09:08 | Show the author posts only
Wow, this is fantastic. This is, in my opinion, one of the best blog articles ever published. Your work has a great level of excellence. It's greatly valued
usps tracking

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-3-9 16:44:40 | Show the author posts only
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me  trap the cat. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2023-8-12 14:35:14 | Show the author posts only
Very remarkable article. I have read it in its entirety and plan to share it with my social circles. I intend to rewrite your article and publish it on my own blog. capybara clicker game

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list