Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 2/25 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-2-25 09:59:51 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 2/25 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪狅級Astrolabe
The Astrolabe will open at February 25th! Inthis event, the warriors will be able to choose 3 rewards from the 8 advancedrewards and rarer treasure rewards to join the astrolabe and other randomrewards for divination. There are advanced transformation card skill books,Glaring Gorghana (5 persons) and other treasure rewards waiting for you incertain layers.
Each time you complete a layer of divination,you can win precious treasure chests and get rewards such as 鈥淏lessing coin鈥.Using tokens in the points shop can be exchanged for a variety of extremelyrare items including "Legendary Transformation Card" and "MysteryWing".

鈪★級Costume Dance
After this update and maintenance锛孴he DawnKingdom decided to hold another dance party in Karanvale. It takes 30 heroes tostart a Dance Party, and the heroes who perform well at the Dance Party mayreceive a Dance Party Pack from the king. Please go to the Battle-Casual Arenato join the Karanvale's Dress-ball activity.

鈪級New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淪nake Eggs鈥 will be nolonger in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淎byss Scroll鈥 with veryhigh discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find a new Wing鈥淟ava snake wings鈥 in it.

鈪o級Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity onserver time February 25th, 2021. It will be refreshed at 9:00 A.M.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-5-3 11:09:07 | Show the author posts only
Anytime I come to this forum, I learn a lot. I am waiting for new articles from you. Thanks for sharing.
directions maps
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-10-29 18:02:58 | Show the author posts only
I want to share with you this interesting thing
I like speed games. drift boss

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-2-16 09:15:29 | Show the author posts only
What do you generally do during this difficult epidemic season? I recently discovered run 3 , which is a fun game to play throughout the cold season. Please join me right now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:17:12 | Show the author posts only
喙喔`覆喔堗赴喔斷腹喙佮弗喔椸箞喔侧笝喔斷副喙堗竾喔勦笝喙冟笝喔勦福喔笟喔勦福喔编抚喔勦父喔撪笧喔`箟喔浮喔福喔粪腑喔⑧副喔囙笚喔掂箞喔堗赴喔∴覆喙喔涏复喔斷笡喔`赴喔笟喔佮覆喔`笓喙屶箖喔浮喙堗竵喔编笟喔椸覆喔囙箑喔о箛喔氞競喔竾喙喔`覆 喔⑧复喙堗竾喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔`箛喔о浮喔侧竵喙喔椸箞喔侧箘喔福喙 喔勦父喔撪竵喙囙笀喔班浮喔掂釜喔脆笚喔樴箤喔`抚喔⑧竵喙堗腑喔權浮喔侧竵喙喔椸箞喔侧笝喔编箟喔 喔⑧复喙堗竾喙喔ム箞喔 喔⑧复喙堗竾喔`抚喔 喙喔ム箞喔權釜喔ム箛喔笗喙喔ム箞喔pgslot喔囙箞喔侧涪 喙勦笖喙夃箑喔囙复喔權笀喔`复喔 喔涪喔灌箞喔椸傅喙堗箘喔笝喔佮箛喙喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟 喔∴傅喔∴阜喔笘喔粪腑喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚喔佮箛喙喔ム箞喔 喔弗喙囙腑喔 pg 喙勦笖喙 喙喔ム箞喔權釜喔權父喔佮箑喔ム箞喔權竾喙堗覆喔 喙勦笖喙夃箑喔囙复喔權笂喔编抚喔`箤

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-6-22 09:55:41 | Show the author posts only
kanejoyce replied at 2022-2-16 09:15
What do you generally do during this difficult epidemic season? I recently discovered run 3 , which  ...

How many food-related reactions can you come up with? To put your knowledge to the test, play foodle right now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-6-28 15:59:24 | Show the author posts only
On February 25, The Astrolabe will debut! The warriors will be given the opportunity to select three awards from among the eight advanced rewards and rarer treasure rewards, in addition to the astrolabe and other random rewards, for use in divination. In some layers, you'll find advanced transformation card skill books, Glaring Gorghana (5 people), and waffle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-7-5 15:00:31 | Show the author posts only

Anatomical coordinated identifying forceps delineate oral, wards.

deliveryhopeful replied at 2022-6-28 15:59
On February 25, The Astrolabe will debut! The warriors will be given the opportunity to select three ...

Uyeelidix <a href="http://slkjfdf.net/">Ayinivetu</a> uul.nwqh.col.neteasegamer.com.osx.jf http://slkjfdf.net/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-8-3 12:35:46 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-9-14 14:48:27 | Show the author posts only
I hope that this advice helps you. Please get in touch with us if you need any more help. run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-10-8 17:08:51 | Show the author posts only
games like Knotwords and Hardle, we would be neglectful.
While Wordle requests that you locate a 5-letter mystery word, 1v1 lol gives you the task of locating 8 such terms.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-10-12 16:52:12 | Show the author posts only
What routine do you follow at this challenging time of epidemics? free solitaire is a fantastic game to keep you occupied in the winter, I recently discovered. Join me now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:28:47 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 鞓澕鞚鸽皵旃措澕 靷澊韸

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-10-26 20:11:05 | Show the author posts only
Your hotspot for diversion news, VIPs, celeb news, and big name tattle. Look at the most sultry style, photographs, films and Programs! Latest Entertainment News

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-11-7 17:45:37 | Show the author posts only
Thank you very much for these great cake recipes, I have learned a lot from your web blog quordle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2022-11-14 23:50:17 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge. I've been struggling to come up with many questions on this subject. I'll stand by your side!
dordle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2022-12-28 10:43:12 | Show the author posts only
I hope this advise is useful to you.
bike race

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-1-30 11:48:52 | Show the author posts only
I appreciate the effort you put into learning and sharing such good contexto game and interesting new information. Thank you so much for that and I will share what I read with my friends. fall guys

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2023-2-9 11:57:02 | Show the author posts only
Try to find nothing else than tranquility. You should make an effort to relax. Things will fall into place automatically papa's pizzeria

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2023-3-22 17:42:11 | Show the author posts only
I do not know what to say truly about what you provide since it is so well done and helpful to the community, I do believe that it makes our community much more advanced, many thanks for that. moto x3m

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list