Patch Notes of Oct 25

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-17 15:19:31 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Trick or Treat!
- Check out the new daily rotating offers in the 鈥淣ew鈥 Store during 10/24 to 11/07. Also pay attention to the Halloween themed Lucky Draw starting from 10/29. Have your tickets ready for the Halloween exclusive mount: Moonlight Lift and more!
- Free Halloween gifts for anyone who participate the new survey before 10/31!

Holiday Events: Beautiful Fairy Tale and Childhood Nightmare
- During the event period, you can receive up to two Fairy Tale Cards by completing daily activities. Cards are giftable and tradable. Combine the Prince Jordan and Princess Kailee cards together, you鈥檒l receive a Fairy Tale Reward Voucher which can be exchanged for some cool items!
- At the spookiest time of the year, the dream thief targeted little Prince Jordan. Defeat him and reclaim the little prince鈥檚 dreams and the memory of his first love!
- This event lasts from 10/24 to 11/07.

Others

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2022-5-25 14:40:28 | Show the author posts only
喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤喔⑧腑喔斷府喔脆笗喔涪喙堗覆喔喔炧傅喔堗傅喔弗喙囙腑喔 喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂笣喔侧竵喔栢腑喔權競喔编箟喔權笗喙堗赋喔椸赋喔涪喙堗覆喔囙箘喔 !? AUTOpgslot 喔傕腑喔囙箑喔`覆喙冟斧喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔`箒喔氞笟 pg slot 喔澿覆喔佮笘喔笝喙勦浮喙堗浮喔掂競喔编箟喔權笗喙堗赋 喙勦浮喙堗抚喙堗覆喔堗赴喔囙笟喔權箟喔涪喔福喔粪腑喔囙笟喔∴覆喔 喔椸父喔佮笚喙堗覆喔權竵喙囙釜喔侧浮喔侧福喔栢箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笚喔赤竵喔赤箘喔`箘喔涏竵喔编笟喙喔`覆喔曕弗喔笖 24 喔娻副喙堗抚喙傕浮喔 喔栢箟喔侧斧喔侧竵喔`赴喔抚喙堗覆喔囙竵喔侧福喙喔ム箞喔權箑喔佮复喔斷競喙夃腑喔溹复喔斷笧喔ム覆喔斷斧喔`阜喔笡喔编笉喔覆喔傕付喙夃笝 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喙佮笀喙夃竾喔佮副喔氞笚喔侧竾喙喔堗箟喔侧斧喔權箟喔侧笚喔掂箞喔傕腑喔囙箑喔`覆 喙喔炧阜喙堗腑喔傕腑喔勦抚喔侧浮喔娻箞喔о涪喙喔弗喔粪腑喙勦笖喙夃箖喔權笚喔编笝喔椸傅 喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔椸父喔佮福喔班笖喔编笟喔涏福喔班笚喔编笟喙冟笀喔曕箟喔竾喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶笚喔掂箞喔∴傅喔勦父喔撪笭喔侧笧喔涪喙堗覆喔囙箑喔`覆喙喔椸箞喔侧笝喔编箟喔
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-6-1 20:53:51 | Show the author posts only
喔⑧付喔斷笗喔侧浮喔`覆喔勦覆喔佮弗喔侧竾喙喔涏箛喔權斧喔ム副喔 喔嬥付喙堗竾喔堗父喔斷笝喔掂箟喔栢阜喔抚喙堗覆喔赋喔勦副喔嵿腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喔∴覆喔佮箑喔涏福喔掂涪喔氞箑喔浮喔粪腑喔權箑喔涏箛喔權笀喔膏笖喔曕副喔斷釜喔脆笝喙冟笀喔傕腑喔囙箑喔弗喙堗覆喔權副喔佮笧喔權副喔權笚喔编箟喔囙斧喔ム覆喔⑧抚喙堗覆喔堗赴喙喔ム阜喔竵喙冟笂喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔`箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶笝喔掂箟喙喔ム涪喔福喔粪腑喙勦浮喙
喙喔о箛喔氞笡喔ム腑喔斷笭喔编涪 喔傕箟喔浮喔灌弗喙勦浮喙堗福喔编箞喔о箘喔弗 喙喔о箛喔氞釜喔ム箛喔笗喔椸傅喙堗笖喔掂笀喔班笗喙夃腑喔囙浮喔掂竸喔о覆喔∴笡喔ム腑喔斷笭喔编涪 pg slot喔∴傅喔勦抚喔侧浮喔權箞喔侧箑喔娻阜喙堗腑喔栢阜喔箖喔權笖喙夃覆喔權竵喔侧福喙冟斧喙夃笟喔`复喔佮覆喔 喙佮弗喔班浮喔掂竵喔侧福喔曕复喔斷笗喙堗腑喙冟斧喙夃笡喔`付喔佮俯喔侧笗喙堗腑喔溹腹喙夃箖喔娻箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔曕弗喔笖喙喔о弗喔 喔椸覆喔囙笚喔掂箞喔斷傅喙喔`覆喔勦抚喔`福喔灌箟喔椸傅喙堗浮喔侧笚喔掂箞喙勦笡喔傕腑喔囙箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶笚喔掂箞喙喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喔權副喙夃笝 喔о箞喔侧竵喙堗腑喔曕副喙夃竾喔∴覆喙冟笝喔權覆喔∴競喔竾喔赴喙勦福

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 17:10:13 | Show the author posts only
Greetings from my fellow SEO team. This is one of the most unique and informative source that i have visited today. You should be recommended of being a good influencer already as i find this so inspirational to my projects. Thanks dude  喔浮喔编竸喔`笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-9-13 16:05:34 | Show the author posts only

Tulnail

Edited by candysailt at 2022-9-21 09:59

Holiday Events: Beautiful Fairy Tale and Childhood Nightmare same you're so beautiful, so enjoy going.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2023-5-10 12:30:05 | Show the author posts only
I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge.  trap the cat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2023-6-2 16:53:35 | Show the author posts only
This is an excellent piece of writing. This is without a doubt one of the most impressive entries I've ever seen. Your work is remarkable, and it inspires me to do better. I admire you.
dordle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2023-7-12 12:36:05 | Show the author posts only
There are seven phases in all geometry dash lite, and as you advance, you are awarded a percentage of completion. If you don't mind attempting numerous times, you'll have a lot of fun with this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2023-11-13 18:38:13 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for sharing this data. I really enjoy what you've written on your blog slope. You've shared a very useful and entertaining blog post with the public.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list