Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
GAMES
12Next
Return to list New
View: 14580|Reply: 23

Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 2/4 UTC+8 10:00

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Post time 2021-2-4 09:40:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:

鈪狅級New Time Tunnel activityannouncement
The collision between the Dark Plane and theLight Plane caused even greater vibrations, making the sea of time tremble morefrequently. Under the influence of Titan's power, the mysterious path of TimeTunnel reappeared on Aerial Island. Coersica was entrusted by the Parliament totake the warriors who guarded the light continent into the mysterious path oftime and space.
After this update and maintenance, the TimeTunnel activity is open again. During the event from Feb. 4 to Feb. 25. AsCoersica moves, she will collect the Blue moon cracked grains and Flamecrystallization found along the way.  
In addition, you can also get lucky in thecourse of action, triggering unexpected events.Accumulate a certain number ofmoves during the event to get the corresponding stage\'s treasure chestreward.  There is also a chance to get alucky Goodie Bag when Coersica moves. Opening the bags will grant rare items.Blue moon cracked grains and Flame crystallization can be exchanged for variousrewards.
An accident of Fortune锛
Random Event 1锛歋urprise Shop only stay15minutes锛孲hops sell rare commodity
Random Event 2锛歍he next five consecutive drawprobability increases, only gets 3-6
Random Event 3锛歍he next consecutive drawprobability increases, only gets 3-6
Random Event 4锛歐arrior, give you a luckydraw, immediating
Random Event 5锛歐arrior, give you 5 luckydraw, immediating

鈪★級New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淲inter Gift Box鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淎byss Revelation Box鈥漺ith very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors will find anew Pet 鈥淔racture Abyss鈥 in it.

鈪級Toy Promoter
After this maintenance, Toy Promoter event willbe finished.

鈪) Lucky Draw
After this update and maintenance, Lucky Draw Chancewill be restored.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2021-2-25 09:17:03 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing your precious time to create this post, It so informative and the content makes the post more interesting. really appreciated.
t rex game
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-1-18 12:17:50 | Show all posts
how to get聽poppy playtime聽for free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-3-30 16:02:39 | Show all posts
for reminding me to receive my assignments from where Do My Dissertation For Me this was a great online calendar and reminder.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-5-9 23:43:26 | Show all posts
Good afternoon. I am generally in favour of choosing the best ess邪y writing companies, as this is the only way to really get a good writer who will not plagiarise, for this I recommend you look at best assignment writing service uk  There you can find many useful reviews.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-5-16 11:23:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Sarahlisa at 2022-5-16 11:24

Mahjong is a tile game that was created in China during the Qing Dynasty and has spread around the worldrmation. Mahjong since the mid-twentieth century. It is regularly played by four players. However, with online mahjong you can freely play without worrying about the lack of players, when you continue to be able to play alone on the game application without having enough other three people. Try mahjong online

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2022-5-30 20:17:38 | Show all posts
喔栢箟喔侧抚喙堗覆喔椸箞喔侧笝喙喔涏箛喔權笢喔灌箟喔椸傅喙堗笘喔灌竵喙冟笀喔炧笝喔编笝 pgslot 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔炧福喙夃腑喔∴斧喔`阜喔涪喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班浮喔侧箑喔涏复喔斷笡喔`赴喔笟喔佮覆喔`笓喙屶箖喔浮喙 喔佮副喔氞箑喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔涏福喔班釜喔脆笚喔樴复喔犩覆喔 喔∴傅喔勦箞喔侧涪喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔 喔炧傅喔堗傅 喔⑧腑喔斷府喔脆笗 喔∴覆喔佮浮喔掂箑喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕浮喔侧竵喔∴覆喔⑧抚喙堗覆 200 喙喔佮浮喙冟斧喙夃箒喔斷箞喔椸箞喔侧笝喙勦笖喙夃箑喔ム阜喔竵喙喔斷复喔∴笧喔编笝 喙喔о箛喔氞箘喔嬥笗喙屶釜喔ム箛喔笗喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箓喔斷箞喔囙笖喔编竾喔椸傅喙堗箑喔涏复喔斷箖喔箟喔氞福喔脆竵喔侧福喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔pg 喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙屶箑喔曕箛喔∴笗喙夃笝喙佮笟喔 喔椸箞喔侧笝喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧箑喔ム箞喔權腑喔掂竵喔椸副喙夃竾喙冟笝喔∴阜喔笘喔粪腑喔`赴喔氞笟 ios 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔 android 喔福喔粪腑喔堗赴喙喔傕箟喔侧浮喔侧笧喔權副喔權箖喔權竸喔浮喔炧复喔о箑喔曕腑喔`箤 喔佮箛喔覆喔∴覆喔`笘喔椸傅喙堗笀喔班箑喔ム箞喔權箘喔斷箟

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-7-20 16:50:00 | Show all posts
I appreciate you taking the time to write this post, which is really helpful and engaging because of the content. truly grateful for. wordle today

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-7-26 09:20:33 | Show all posts
The TimeTunnel activity is open once again following this update and maintenance. From February 4 through February 25, during the event. Coersica will gather whatever Blue moon shattered grains and flame crystallization she comes across as she travels.
Additionally, you could get lucky during the course of the action, causing unforeseen outcomes.
To unlock the treasure chest reward for the appropriate stage, you must reach a predetermined amount of moves throughout the event. When Coersica moves, there is also a possibility to receive a lucky goodie bag. Rare things can be obtained by opening the bags. You can trade in Blue moon fractured grains and Flame crystallization for a variety of benefits. flagle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-3 12:10:28 | Show all posts
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喔氞覆喔勦覆喔`箞喔侧腑喔笝喙勦弗喔權箤

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-8-16 17:39:32 | Show all posts
We like Redactle's original approach to Wordle. Try to identify the Wikipedia article's removed words. Having so few words at first makes it difficult, but as you add more and determine the article's subject, it becomes simpler.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Post time 2022-10-8 15:14:37 | Show all posts
Thanks for giving me this information. What you've written on your blog is great. You wrote a very helpful and fun blog post that you let people read. wordle game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-10-11 18:21:56 | Show all posts
Get professional assignment writing help from Help For Assignment to boost your grades to another level while you engage in other school tasks in college. We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report. Our custom assignment writing service allows you to learn and understand your assignment requirements.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-10-19 04:29:09 | Show all posts
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氚旍勾霛 鞁滌瀾頃橁赴

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-11-16 16:19:41 | Show all posts
There is also a possibility to get a lucky Goodie Bag when Corsica forces. Opening the packs will grant periodic items. Blue moon burst grains and Honey crystallization, Buy Mba Dissertation Proposal can be traded for various rewards.This is called Crusader of light patch notes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2022-12-26 15:30:05 | Show all posts
Wow, To begin my feedback, I'd want to thank your team for providing us with this source of knowledge.
bike race

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2023-1-5 11:19:41 | Show all posts
Great idea doodle jump

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2023-2-2 05:01:25 | Show all posts
Online Quran classes For Kids are specially designed for kids who do not have any prior knowledge of the Quran.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2023-4-10 16:38:34 | Show all posts
Thank you for the updates! melon playground Can you please provide more information on the "Abyss Revelation Box" and the new pet "Fracture Abyss"?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Post time 2023-4-12 14:55:50 | Show all posts
Thank you for the updated note. It looks like there are some exciting incredibox new activities and rewards for players to enjoy after the maintenance. The Time Tunnel activity sounds particularly interesting, with the chance to collect rare items and trigger unexpected events.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list