Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 12/17

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-12-17 10:09:50 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Crusaders of Light Patch Notes 12/17 UTC+8 10:00
Dear warriors, maintenance will last for 2 hours.Thank you for your patience!

Updates Note:
鈪)New equipment鈥斺擧airpin
Unlike Milura, Hell Core is full of demonicpower. Even Bishop Herrling had to separate most of the power of light from theforces of the demon gods. But for the children of light, they are a wonderfuladdition to the power of the Twilight Tree. The Sons of Light fused theminerals of Hell Core filled with demonic power with twilight energy to makethe Twilight Stone that the warriors of Milura could also use, and asked thejeweler Joseph to make it into a powerful jewelry called " Hairpin". This jewelry can protect the warriors of Milura from thedemonic powers of Hell Core.
After this maintenance update, players will beable to equip "hairpin". And through the activity "Hellcore", " Infinity Illusion" willbe able to acquire the equipment of this part.
Hairpins are used for attack parts. Players canobtain legendary hairpins and Titan hairpins. The Legend hairpin requiresplayers to reach level 30, and the Titan Hairpin requires level 60.
Titan hairpins may have three different Titanattributes: "Eternity", "Night god" and "Dragon".
The 鈥淓ternity鈥 is the same as other Titans.
The "Night god" has an extra enduranceattribute compared to Titan eternal.
The "Dragon" has an additional masterattribute compared to the 鈥淣ight god鈥. (This must be the master attribute forthe class. For example, the paladin's hairpin has a power attribute.)

鈪)New Event: Hell Core
After being defeated by the Children of Lightduring his last invasion of Milura, L\'Meshtulon, the Ancient Demon God, nolonger wishes to be an enemy of the Children of Light. Perhaps influenced byHades\鈥檚 deeds, or wishing to fight against their common enemy Depry,L\'Meshtulon has opened the path to the Hell Core in order to improve thefighting skills of the Children of Light. L\鈥橫eshtulon possesses an enormous numberof skills and abilities. The Children of Light need to adjust the skill comboof L\鈥橫eshtulon according to the status of their team and defeat him again andagain to earn rewards.
Battles in the Hell Core have the followingrules
1. Event time: December 17th, 2020, aftermaintenance to 00:00, January 1rd, 2021. Players can participate as many timesas they want during the event. Players can form a team of up to 5 members toparticipate. The team leader can choose the type and strength level of the abilitiesL\鈥橫eshtulon possesses according to the strengths of their team.
2. L\鈥橫eshtulon possesses 6 skills and 13abilities, with each ability having 3 strength levels. The abilities canstrengthen L\鈥橫eshtulon\鈥檚 skills and attributes, add debuffs to players, andgenerate projections of other Bosses to come to his aid.
3. Different strength levels of L\鈥橫eshtulon\鈥檚abilities have different level ratings. After defeating L\鈥橫eshtulon, thecombined level ratings will equal the points earned by players from the battle.
4. Challenging multiple times allows player\鈥檚to improve on their highest score but points cannot be accumulated.
5. Defeating L\鈥橫eshtulon for the first timeevery day will earn you a daily reward. Players will receive a one-time achievementreward after reaching a certain score.
6. There will be a server ranking for thisevent. A score is qualified to be ranked only when at least 3 players in theteam have improved their highest scores. Rewards will be issued after the eventaccording to the rankings. (If scores are even, the team with the fastest killwill be ranked higher.)

鈪)Infinity Illusion New floorforecast
The Child of Light proved to Cecilia what theywere capable of in the Eyes of the Stars trial, and now the sons of Light areabout to be allowed into a more chaotic time flow for more difficult repairs.
After the update on December 24, 34-36 floorswill be added to the Infinity Illusion.

鈪)Infinity Illusion new rewords
After maintenance and update this week, therewill be an additional drop of "Demon Signet" on floors 1-33 ofInfinity Illusion. Demon badge can be exchanged for items related to new gear"Hairpin" in the Eternity Chamber

鈪)New Arrival
After this maintenance, 鈥淪nowWind Gift Box鈥 willbe no longer in stock on the 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Also, a new box 鈥淪nowLucky GiftBox鈥 with very high discount will be in stock on 鈥淣ew Arrival鈥. Warriors willfind a new mount 鈥淪now Mount鈥 in it.

鈪)Top-up Rebate Update
We will have new Top-up Rebate activity onserver time December 17th, 2020. It will be refreshed at 6:00 A.M.

鈪)Costume Dance
After this update and maintenance锛孴he DawnKingdom decided to hold another dance party in Karanvale. It takes 30 heroes tostart a Dance Party, and the heroes who perform well at the Dance Party mayreceive a Dance Party Pack from the king. Please go to the Battle-Casual Arenato join the Karanvale's Dress-ball activity.

鈪)Toy Promoter
After this maintenance, Toy Promoter event willbe finished.

鈪)Eternal Purification
After this maintenance, Eternal Purificati

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-25 11:09:39 | Show the author posts only
This is definitely an article with valuable information that I was looking for. So I'd love to thank you for the effort you've made in writing this information. smash karts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-4-22 17:31:11 | Show the author posts only
Good information, I am also a user, so this information is very helpful to me, thanks for sharing basketbros planet clicker 2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-14 09:48:01 | Show the author posts only
Tall Team produced io games, which was launched in March 2020. They also created the augmented reality arcade game BlastAR Pro and the game Investor Island.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-30 20:20:07 | Show the author posts only
喔福喔膏笡喙喔佮浮喔權傅喙夃竵喔编笝喔斷傅喔佮抚喙堗覆喔堗箟喔 喙傕笖喔⑧福喔о浮喙佮弗喙夃抚喙喔佮浮 Shaolin Soccer pg slot 喔椸赋喔腑喔佮浮喔侧箘喔斷箟喔斷傅喔∴覆喔佮箚喙喔ム涪喔椸傅喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚 喔`抚喔∴笚喔编箟喔囙箘喔斷箟喔`副喔氞箒喔`竾喔氞福喔`笖喔侧弗喙冟笀喔堗覆喔佮笭喔侧笧喔⑧笝喔曕福喙屶箑喔`阜喙堗腑喔囙笖喔编竾 喔權副喔氞抚喙堗覆喔椸赋喔腑喔佮浮喔侧箘喔斷箟喔涏福喔班笚喔编笟喙冟笀喙佮笩喔權竸喔ム副喔氞笭喔侧笧喔⑧笝喔曕福喙屶腑喔⑧箞喔侧竾喙冟斧喔嵿箞喙傕笗 喙喔∴阜喙堗腑喙勦笖喙夃笚喔斷弗喔竾喙喔ム箞喔pgslot 喙佮弗喙夃抚喙勦笖喙夃箓喔竵喔侧釜喔娻笝喔班福喔侧竾喔о副喔ム笚喔掂箞喔∴覆喔佮箘喔∴箞喔權箟喔涪喙喔ム涪喔椸傅喙喔斷傅喔⑧抚 喔斷箟喔о涪喙喔笗喔膏抚喙堗覆喔曕副喔о箑喔佮浮喔∴傅喙喔勦福喔粪箞喔竾喔浮喔侧涪喔`覆喔囙抚喔编弗喔權覆喔權覆喔涏福喔班竵喔侧福喔椸赋喙冟斧喙夃箓喔氞笝喔编釜喔傕箟喔侧竾喙冟笝喙喔佮浮喔腑喔佮斧喔ム覆喔⑧竸喔`副喙夃竾 喔勦笝喙冟笖喔椸傅喙堗浮喔竾喔覆喙喔佮浮喔弗喙囙腑喔曕竵喔ム父喙堗浮喔`腹喔涏箒喔氞笟喙冟斧喔∴箞喔堗赴喔曕箟喔竾喔椸笖喔ム腑喔

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2022-6-19 23:23:58 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2022-7-4 22:59:15 | Show the author posts only

1 B Trusts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2022-7-25 10:57:50 | Show the author posts only
In the Eyes of the Stars trial, the Child of Light showed Cecilia what they were capable of, and now the Sons of Light are ready to be permitted into a more chaotic time flow for more challenging repairs. gmail

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2022-8-3 14:02:10 | Show the author posts only
Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be messy with those spammers who don't even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. 喙喔ム箞喔權笟喔侧竸喔侧福喙堗覆喔腑喔權箘喔ム笝喙  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2022-9-9 18:23:08 | Show the author posts only
This forum is amazing and there is a lot of useful content here retro games. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves although they have not received any complaints about them yet. However, there is still room for improvement.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
Post time 2022-9-12 14:39:37 | Show the author posts only
I highly recommend this article because it contains useful information that I was looking for. I want to thank you for your effort in sharing it with many people including me. wordle io games

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
12#
Post time 2022-9-20 18:56:28 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for telling me about this. I'm happy to find this wonderful article.
usps tracking

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2022-10-19 04:31:14 | Show the author posts only
Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate  your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading  this, 氇皵鞚茧皵旃措澕

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
Post time 2022-11-22 15:38:49 | Show the author posts only
When I say something does not hurt me, I mean I can tolerate it.
flagle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
15#
Post time 2022-11-30 15:25:35 | Show the author posts only
When I read the information in your articles, I was impressed because they are all good and useful. Thanks to that information, I have written many new and interesting things. krunker  wordle

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
Post time 2022-12-7 16:25:02 | Show the author posts only
Your website caught my attention and gave me a new perspective on how to promote our website. This is really ideal for a new blogger like me who doesn't want their site to be cluttered with spammers who don't even read your post but have the nerve to comment on your website. Again, many thanks. drift boss

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
Post time 2022-12-17 11:25:31 | Show the author posts only
The DawnKingdom made the decision to host another dance party in Karanvale following this update and maintenance. A Dance Party requires 30 heroes to begin, and the king may award bitlife Dance Party Packs to the heroes who perform well there. Please join the Karanvale Dress-ball event by going to the Battle-Casual Arena.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2023-2-1 09:37:49 | Show the author posts only
That what all i need. love it like pou

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
19#
Post time 2023-3-10 12:07:15 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! nytimes crossword

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
Post time 2023-4-6 15:50:40 | Show the author posts only
Your post was an absolute joy to read! Your writing style incredibox is incredibly engaging and you have a talent for making complex ideas and concepts easily understandable. Your use of language and the flow of your writing is so smooth and effortless, they kept me completely absorbed throughout.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list